Home

Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2018, 07:05 PM   #17
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

My Madden 19 Roster Update 2.0 is now available.

I still have some fine tweaking to do including some recent minor transactions but all the major stuff is done. (Thank God considering I've been at it for the past 2 days straight.)

I'm also currently dealing with some of EA's restrictions not allowing me to remove key players from the roster.

For example: I can't remove FB Jay Prosch from the Texans roster because EA requires to have at least 1 FB at the position.... it's so frustrating. I have written down a total of 19 players that I can't remove because of this. Primarily FBs, OL and DTs.

Quote:
Roster Update 2.0 - 09/03/18

** ALL 1,050+ roster cuts, down to the 53-man rosters have been done across the whole roster.

** I also went through and did a massive overhaul of jersey # corrections from previous transactions as well as jersey numbers that EA missed on their most recent roster. (Especially the Vikings, they had almost 10-11 players with incorrect jersey assignments.)

** I did a massive overhaul of all 32 NFL teams and added an additional 30+ players to the roster.

Listed here are the players I either created or overwrote/added to the roster: LB Austin Calitro [Seahawks], CB Kevin Tolliver II [Bears], CB Ryan Lewis [Bills], LB Alexander "A.J." Johnson [Broncos], LB Joe Jones [Broncos], CB Jeremiah McKinnon [Browns], WR Derrick Willies [Browns], WR Trent Sherfield [Cardinals], WR J.J. Jones [Chargers], CB Charvarius Ward [Chiefs], SS Tre Sullivan [Eagles], DT Justin Zimmer [Falcons], LB Tae Davis [Giants], RB Robert Martin [Giants], CB Tre Herndon [Jaguars], OL Alex Light [Packers], TE Robert Tonyan [Packers], OL Brendon Mahon [Panthers], DE Efe Obada [Panthers], DE Keionta Davis [Patriots], LB Chris Board [Ravens], WR Janarion Grant [Ravens], OL Casey Dunn [Redskins], TE Dan Arnold [Saints], SS JT Gray [Saints], DT Taylor Stallworth [Saints], RB Buddy Howell [Texans], WR Vyncint Smith [Texans], WR Cameron Batson [Titans] & TE Anthony Firkser [Titans].

- If a player makes the 53-man roster and they're not in the game, I will create them and get them on the team.

** Depth Chart corrections and kick return/punt return positions have been updated for all 32 NFL teams. They're primarily based off the team's depth charts that were released and updated today around 4pm EST. Occasionally you will find an offensive lineman moved over to Guard or Tackle in order to please EA's minimal position requirements but that's not me being lazy, it's just what EA forces you to do
- I know teams like the Panthers and Rams received quite a bit of changes to the depth chart. Especially their offensive lines.

** Equipment edits are still ongoing as usual. I did close to 40 equipment changes today (primarily to players that were created and added but also several others. As far as the players created and added today their equipment matches the last 1-2 games they played during pre-season.)
- As mentioned before EA does not have the Xenith EPIC or the Schutt F7 helmets in the game, so I had to do my best to make the masks match at the least.

** Player ratings are also still ongoing. A lot of CFM rosters lower the ratings of players across the board, but I don't like the idea of removing key features of Madden. EA really worked around the whole 99 theme for players ratings this year, so instead of bringing players down in ratings I prefer to bring them up. I know I touched a lot of QBs and brought their ratings up because I felt EA neglected them. Lower players like Taysom Hill were given boosts but also veterans like Eli Manning and Andy Dalton. This is just an example but I'm working on several players across the league.

* All recent retirements have been updated. Players like Terence Newman and those who also recently retired were removed from the roster.

** Practice Squad Players - currently PS players are not a priority, at least for today. I will start adding more and more tomorrow, however tonight I only added practice squad players that were relevant and helped make it easier to remove players that are in free agency.
Occasionally you may find PS players mingled in towards the bottom of the depth chart, but that's because of EA's doing, not mine.
Gamer Tag: xAPATHYx13
Filename: UPDATED19

Thanks!

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-04-2018 at 08:44 AM.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:23 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
OK so here's a summary of what's available right now on the Community Downloads. This full update will not be 100% completed until the end of tonight. I'm still in the middle of doing today's transactions as well as trying to find ways of getting around EA's minimum positional requirements that are forcing me to not be able to remove certain players.

For example: I can't remove FB Jay Prosch from the Texans roster because EA requires to have at least 1 FB at the position.... it's so frustrating. I have written down a total of 19 players that I can't remove because of this. Primarily FBs, OL and DTs.

I'm still in the middle of updating current transactions but I went ahead and uploaded everything written down above. This roster will have all the new transactions and uploaded to the Community Downloads before the night ends. I will update this post once it's done.

Gamer Tag: xAPATHYx13
Filename: UPDATED19

Thanks!
Ok cool I’ll wait. What are you doing for guys who on IR but not reflected on the rosters?
Old 09-03-2018, 07:43 PM   #19
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRnSxX
Ok cool I’ll wait. What are you doing for guys who on IR but not reflected on the rosters?
Players placed on I.R. get removed removed from the depth chart but that's the extent of what I can do. EA is the only ones that can officially place them on I.R. This way players have both options with the player when using the roster.

Old 09-03-2018, 10:24 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Players placed on I.R. get removed removed from the depth chart but that's the extent of what I can do. EA is the only ones that can officially place them on I.R. This way players have both options with the player when using the roster.
And corrct me of Im wrong here, but even if a player is on IR for cfm they still count against the roster number so it really doesnt matter if they are on IR or not. Rmoving them from the depth is the nest solution. Appreciate all the time you put into these rosters man! Being a former editor myself I cant thank you enough.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:19 AM   #21
Rookie

RenDogg's Arena

OVR: 4

xAPATHYx13 is your new updated ready for download yet? Thank you for the time and effort you put into this. It's appreciated. I'm Ready to start CFM with your roster set. Thanks again

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
NBA: Houston Rockets
MLB: Houston Astros and New York Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 02:48 AM   #22
Rookie

Really appreciate all of your hard work man. I hope you know you make madden a lot more enjoyable for a lot of us. Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-04-2018, 10:21 AM   #23
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenDogg
xAPATHYx13 is your new updated ready for download yet? Thank you for the time and effort you put into this. It's appreciated. I'm Ready to start CFM with your roster set. Thanks again
It's up to you honestly. I throw in edits every other day or so and keep touching it up at the season movies forward, so it's 1 big constant edit.

It's good to go though and all of todays updates and last nights changes are available. I did a few more depth chart corrections as well so yeah you should be all set.

Old 09-04-2018, 11:45 AM   #24
Rookie

One quick thing I did notice is Deontay Burnett is nowhere to be found on your roster. EA had put him on the roster about two updates ago so I was wondering if you started your edits before that update because I couldnt find him last night on the Jets and then I checked Titans since he was there before cuts. Hes not in FA either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »