Home

Old 05-23-2019, 10:11 PM   #281
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

I appreciate all of the support. It was my grandmother who passed away at the age of 79, right before her 80th. I will be flying out of state in about 10 days for her services so I'll be on my normal work schedule and grind until then. Again thank you.

Tonight's roster update is complete. Madden has been a pleasant distraction for me today.

Search by Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster Filename: UPDATED19OS

Quote:
Roster Update: 05/23/19

* TE Andrew Vollert signed to the Chargers (claimed off waivers)
* RT Adam Bisnowaty signed to the Redskins
* DT Adolphus Washington signed to the Dolphins

* OT Chidi Okeke released from the Redskins
* OLB James Burgess released from the Dolphins

Misc. Edits:

- Bradley Sowell has been switched to TE and Taquan Mizzell has been switched to WR [Bears]. These moves have been confirmed by the team as well as updated jersey numbers.

- Several Patriots players received updated jersey numbers today however the team has several players with duplicates so it's impossible to mimic 100%.

- Additional helmet updates were done to players including OLB Shane Ray & OT Taylor Lewan. I've been using Helmet Stalkers's twitter page for assistance but have also been tracking key players on IG and other media outlets from OTAs to grab changes.

NFL Draft / UDFAs:

* I added a few more UDFAs today. The most recent additions to the roster are RB Devine Ozigbo [Saints], OT Ryan Bates [Eagles], FS JoJo McIntosh [Redskins] & OG Alex Bars [Bears].

All the available UDFAs on the roster: QB Tyree Jackson [Bills], QB Brett Rypien [Broncos], QB Manny Wilkins [Packers], QB Nick Fitzgerald [Buccaneers], RB Elijah Holyfield [Panthers], RB Karan Higdon [Texans], RB Alex Barnes [Titans], RB Devine Ozigbo [Saints], FB Alec Ingold [Raiders], WR Emanuel Hall [Bears], WR David Sills [Bills], WR Stanley Morgan [Bengals], WR Jon'Vea Johnson [Cowboys], WR Felton Davis [Chiefs], WR Preston Williams [Dolphins], WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey [Saints], RG Deion Calhoun [Dolphins], RG Beau Benzschawel [Lions], RG Alex Bars [Bears], RT Ryan Bates [Eagles], OT Chidi Okeke [FA], DE/EDGE Porter Gustin [Saints], DL Gerald Willis [Ravens], LB Gary Johnson [Chiefs], OLB/EDGE Derick Roberson [Titans], CB Saivion Smith [Jaguars] & FS JoJo McIntosh [Redskins].
----------
--------
------
----

I officially started my CFM today using this roster update, so I won't be in a crazy hurry to rush anything else out. I will continue to update up until the 1st week of M20's release but just not with the same urgency. Appreciate the continued support. I truly believe this is the best offseason roster I've done over the past few years, so I hope you're enjoying it.

My M20 Community Roster for Xbox One:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-xbox-one.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-23-2019 at 10:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2019, 09:56 AM   #282
Rookie

Great great job with this roster!!! I can tell you know and understand the game of football! I’m curious about why you don’t have the Texans undrafted FA WR out of Ohio State - Johnnie Dixon on their roster? Man felt he had a good chance of being drafted and that he was pretty much on the same level as the other 2 Ohio State WRs that were drafted. Kid has good size and runs a 4.4 40. Why no love for Johnnie Dixon?

Take care!
Old 05-28-2019, 01:11 PM   #283
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallen8wr
Iím curious about why you donít have the Texans undrafted FA WR out of Ohio State - Johnnie Dixon on their roster? Kid has good size and runs a 4.4 40. Why no love for Johnnie Dixon?
It had nothing to do with it being a lack of love. Initially my goal was to have the immediate UDFAs that users requested from the get go, followed by at least 1 UDFA per each team (I already added RB Karan Higdon to the Texans). That project got slowed down and delayed due to the passing of my Grandmother 6 days ago. I went ahead and added Dixon to the Texans this afternoon though. At 5'10 his size actually isn't ideal considering he excels more on the outside, at least at the NFL level. He's going to have to improve his slot game capabilities with a much increased level of competition around him. If he can show well as a gunner on special teams he will have a great shot. Speed only gets you so far in the NFL. I'm an Ohio State fan on the side, so I'm very familiar with him. These are just opinions though based off of game tape and measurements.

Appreciate the support.

Old 05-28-2019, 01:42 PM   #284
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update is final.

Quote:
Roster Update: 05/28/19

* RB Javorius Allen signed to the Saints
* RB Matt Dayes signed to the Saints
* OG Richie Incognito signed to the Raiders
* OT Jylan Ware signed to the Redskins
* NT Chunky Clements signed to the Colts
* LB James Burgess signed to the Jets (claimed off waivers)

* CB Dontae Johnson re-signed to the 49ers

* TE John Phillips released from the Chiefs
* OG Chaz Green released from the Raiders
* RT Adam Bisnowaty released from the Redskins
* RT Anthony Davis released from the 49ers
* NT Dee Liner released from the Titans
* OLB/Edge Pita Taumoepenu released from the 49ers
* CB David Rivers released from the Buccaneers

Retirements:

* CB Adam "Pacman" Jones announced his retirement from the NFL [FA]. He's been removed from the roster and placed with the retired list.

Misc. Roster Edits:

* Helmet and mask/shield corrections are still ongoing. As mentioned before I'm applying all corrections from @HelmetStalker (Drew Brees & and Mahomes i.e.) also going through IG as well as other social media outlets to find any obvious changes to helmets from various players (Christian Kirk, Mike Hull & Marcus Gilbert are just quick examples).

* The Jets received a major overhaul of jersey number corrections. Either the team re-assigned numbers recently or I completely missed their earlier update but there were at least 15 jersey number corrections. My badd on this one.

* RB Josh Jacobs had his KR ratings increased [Raiders]. Apparently I forgot to update the rating when he was added, but the team has experimented with him as a returner at camp.

* OG Richie Incognito has unretired and was signed to the Raiders. At the start of this project back in February, there was no sign of Incognito returning to the NFL so I used his player shell and converted it to Jason Witten for the years of experience etc. Since it's 100% impossible for me to change that shell back to its original face, I used the 2nd best option which is using retired Bills DT Kyle Williams's face and shell to bring back Incognito. All of Incognito's ratings were converted over as well as proper equipment from his last game played in 2017. Incognito will be the starting LG presumably.

* Panthers head coach confirmed today that the Panthers will be applying a 3-4 defense at times this season. They are still a 4-3 base and with their current roster it's easier to leave them as a 4-3 on Madden for the time being, especially if they're only going to a 3-4 occasionally. If for any reason the team makes an unexpected full switch this offseason, I will do a complete overhaul of the team at that time only.

NFL Draft / UDFAs:

* As mentioned before, the UDFA project got slowed down and put on hold with the passing of my Grandmother. My family still hasn't set an exact date for her ceremony so I'm in limbo on when I'll be driving out of state.

* This update includes 3 new additions of UDFAs: OG Chandler Brewer [Rams], DL Amani Bledsoe [Titans] and WR Johnnie Dixon [Texans]. I had to make some corrections to the Rams offensive line for depth and as of late, Brewer appears to be making a name for himself last I read.

* I still want to add more UDFAs so be patient with me. I understand this late in the year, most people have started their CFMs (as have I) so I'm doing my best.

All the available UDFAs on the roster: QB Tyree Jackson [Bills], QB Brett Rypien [Broncos], QB Manny Wilkins [Packers], QB Nick Fitzgerald [Buccaneers], RB Elijah Holyfield [Panthers], RB Karan Higdon [Texans], RB Alex Barnes [Titans], RB Devine Ozigbo [Saints], FB Alec Ingold [Raiders], WR Emanuel Hall [Bears], WR David Sills [Bills], WR Stanley Morgan [Bengals], WR Jon'Vea Johnson [Cowboys], WR Felton Davis [Chiefs], WR Preston Williams [Dolphins], WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey [Saints], WR Johnnie Dixon [Texans], OG Chandler Brewer [Rams], RG Deion Calhoun [Dolphins], RG Beau Benzschawel [Lions], RG Alex Bars [Bears], RT Ryan Bates [Eagles], OT Chidi Okeke [FA], DE/EDGE Porter Gustin [Saints], DL Gerald Willis [Ravens], DL Amani Bledsoe [Titans], LB Gary Johnson [Chiefs], OLB/EDGE Derick Roberson [Titans], CB Saivion Smith [Jaguars] & FS JoJo McIntosh [Redskins].

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-28-2019 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-28-2019, 03:39 PM   #285
Rookie

Cdub1284's Arena

Started my league this past Saturday, and then we turn around and sign Richie lol. I want to restart because I want to use the most updated roster, but damn I donít like him lmao.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2019, 04:41 PM   #286
Rookie

Cdub1284's Arena

Burfict number changed to 55. That made Marquel Lee change his number to 52.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:18 PM   #287
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Update coming tonight. Multiple UDFAs being added.
First off and most importantly, I am very sorry to hear about your Grandmother's passing. Also, just an outstanding job with the roster, no surprise, and many thanks. The work you do on rosters and the time, care and dedication put forth blows my mind.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:34 PM   #288
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Tonight's roster update is pretty much complete. I may add 2-3 more UDFAs before the night concludes, but I will update this post after it's been done.
Listed below is what's available as of now:

Quote:
Roster Update: 06/03/19

* WR Terrelle Pryor signed to the Jaguars
* WR Brandon Reilly signed to the Lions
* OL T.J. Clemmings signed to the Bears
* OL Chaz Green signed to the Broncos
* OL Chidi Okeke signed to the Chiefs
* OL Kofi Amichia signed to the Panthers
* OL Dieugot Joseph signed to the Falcons
* DL Gerald McCoy signed to the Panthers
* DL Frank Herron signed to the Titans
* OLB/EDGE Pita Taumoepenu signed to the Cardinals

* OL Jylan Ware released from the Redskins
* OL Landon Turner released from the Panthers
* DL Lyndon Johnson released from the Jaguars
* DL Stevie Tu'ikolovatu released from the Buccaneers

Depth Chart Edits:

* Well, the Panthers are officially switching to a 3-4. HC Rivera mentioned prior that he wasn't going to permanently however the team has exclusively been working the men out in a 3-4 at camp, plus the addition of Gerald McCoy confirms the switch. HC Rivera mentioned that he's thrilled with the switch and his defense looks fast in the process. So with that being said, the Panthers defense received a large overhaul tonight and are now in 3-4 positions. The current depth chart as it stands on my roster represents the placement in camp according to open media sessions as well as media reports. In order to play as the Panthers correctly in CFM, make sure you switch your coaches scheme to a 3-4. In 'Play Now' mode make sure you use a 3-4 defensive coach as your defensive scheme (The Titans and Packers playbook works.)

* The Miami Dolphins secondary received an additional update this weekend to its depth chart. DB Bobby McCain has been switched to FS by the team. He will also serve as the primary nickel back in the slot. T.J. McDonald has been switched to SS and has been working as the #1 SS in place of Reshad Jones who's currently on the trade block. Minkah Fitzpatrick will be playing FS, SS, CB and OLB, but should see a majority of his snaps at FS and will serve as an every down player. I imagine him taking over fulltime at SS eventually if Jones is indeed traded. CBs Xavien Howard and Eric Rowe are exclusively working as the starting outside duo.

* QB Mason Rudolph has moved to the #2 QB in Pittsburgh.
* TE Darren Waller has been announced as the starting TE [Raiders].
* DB Tarvarius Moore has been switched back to FS by the team [49ers].
* TE Jordan Thomas has been exclusively working as the starting TE [Texans].
* OL James Daniels has permanently switched to the starting C position [Bears]. OL Cody Whitehair has moved to the starting LG position.

Misc. Edits:

* I added RT Anthony Davis to the roster [free agent]. He was recently re-instated from retirement/suspension and was also recently cut from the 49ers, but he will certainly be looked at again soon by teams considering his 1st round draft history.

* I also added DL Frank Herron to the roster [Titans]. He's not officially in Madden but he's been passed around the league quite a bit lately and the Titans could use the depth at the position. He's been in the league for a year.

* Helmet updates continue. As mentioned before, thanks to @HelmetStalker for the assists as well as social media outlets reporting from camps. Additional players including Eric Rowe and Cameron Sutton all received tweaks as well. This update includes close to 15 helmet corrections.

* TE Hayden Hurst has added 20 lbs of weight and is currently weighing in at 265lbs [Ravens]. It's been corrected on my roster. He's looking to improve his strength as a blocker this year as well as health durability.

* OLB Sutton Smith received updates for his blocking capabilities [Steelers]. He hasn't been converted 100% but it's looking more and more likely he will be switching to FB as the team has been working him out with the 2s and 3s as a FB while playing OLB as well.

NFL Draft / UDFAs:

* I added several UDFAs to the roster. The most recent additions include WR Olamide Zaccheaus [Falcons], OG Blake Blackmar [Bears], C Sam Mustipher [Bears], RT Mitch Hyatt [Cowboys], RT Paul Adams [Giants], DE Wyatt Ray [Browns], OLB Luke Gifford [Cowboys] & FS Andrew Wingard [Jaguars].

All the available UDFAs on the roster: QB Tyree Jackson [Bills], QB Brett Rypien [Broncos], QB Manny Wilkins [Packers], QB Nick Fitzgerald [Buccaneers], RB Elijah Holyfield [Panthers], RB Karan Higdon [Texans], RB Alex Barnes [Titans], RB Devine Ozigbo [Saints], FB Alec Ingold [Raiders], WR Emanuel Hall [Bears], WR David Sills [Bills], WR Stanley Morgan [Bengals], WR Jon'Vea Johnson [Cowboys], WR Felton Davis [Chiefs], WR Preston Williams [Dolphins], WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey [Saints], WR Johnnie Dixon [Texans], WR Olamide Zaccheaus [Falcons], OG Chandler Brewer [Rams], OG Blake Blackmar [Bears], RG Deion Calhoun [Dolphins], RG Beau Benzschawel [Lions], RG Alex Bars [Bears], C Sam Mustipher [Bears], RT Ryan Bates [Eagles], RT Mitch Hyatt [Cowboys], RT Paul Adams [Giants], OT Chidi Okeke [Chiefs], DE/EDGE Porter Gustin [Saints], DE Wyatt Ray [Browns], DL Gerald Willis [Ravens], DL Amani Bledsoe [Titans], LB Gary Johnson [Chiefs], OLB/EDGE Derick Roberson [Titans], OLB Luke Gifford [Cowboys], CB Saivion Smith [Jaguars], FS JoJo McIntosh [Redskins] & FS Andrew Wingard [Jaguars].

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 06-03-2019 at 09:11 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »