Home

Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2019, 03:04 PM   #297
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's roster update is complete.

This will likely be the last of my large updates from here on out. I will continue to make smaller updates as they come, through the 1st week of Madden 20, but that will be it.

Search by Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster Filename: UPDATED19OS

Everything listed below is what is available currently in the Madden Community Downloads:

Quote:
Roster Update: 06/12/19

* QB David Fales signed to the Lions
* WR Chad Hansen signed to the Saints
* WR Montay Crockett signed to the Raiders
* OG John Jerry signed to the Bengals
* OL Luke Bowanko signed to the Lions
* DT Caraun Reid signed to the Colts
* CB Kayvon Webster signed to the Saints

* QB Connor Cook released from the Lions
* WR Mose Frazier released from the Panthers (IR Settlement)
* TE Neal Sterling released from the Jets
* OT Rod Taylor released from the Bengals
* DB Makinton Dorleant released from the Raiders
* K Chris Blewitt released from the Bears

Retirements:

* OG Zane Beadles & OLB/EDGE Arthur Moats announced their retirements from the NFL. They've been removed from the roster and added to the Retired list.

Misc. Edits and Depth Chart Adjustments:

* As mentioned before, helmet updates continue to go out. Thanks again to @HelmetStalker with the assistance as well as additional users and of course social media outlets for the changes and updates. Several players received helmet corrections including RB Kenneth Farrow [Dolphins], DE Jerry Hughes [Bills], Mike Glennon [Raiders], C Travis Frederick [Cowboys] and many more. All newly added UDFAs are given helmet updates based on what they're wearing in camp and not from college. A lot of offensive lineman received updates as well since many are switching to the VICIS Zero this season.

* The Cowboys received a major update to their roster today. The offensive line received an overhaul as well as the addition of a few missing players including OT Cameron Fleming, FS Darian Thompson & CB Donovan Olumba. I had to remove a couple players including Jameill Showers and RB Jordan Chunn.

* Reminder: Long Snappers are usually the first player to be removed from a roster in order to add important players due to EA's Roster Limit size. I will add them back during the pre-season once cuts are made.

* The Bengals offensive line was updated. Newly signed John Jerry has been playing exclusively at LG. Cordy Glenn will play at starting LG during the actual season according to coaches but will remain as the primary backup at LT. John Miller is expected to remain as starting RG and Bobby Hart is at RT. Michael Jordan has taken snaps at RT in camp and is expected to compete for a depth spot at RG and RT.

* WR Desean Jackson was moved to the starting PR position. The team announced they will feature him on punt returns this season.

* The Packers received an update to the depth chart and roster. Thanks to @Packguyfan for the continuous updates and information with the team.

* Taven Bryan moved to DE [Jaguars]. He's being converted to the "Big Defensive End" role in the Jags new hybrid 4-3.

* K Elliott Fry added to the Bears roster. Neither him nor Eddie Pineiro are expected to make the final cuts (especially after the last 2 practices), but there's clearly a kicking competition in Chicago right now.

NFL Draft / UDFAs:

* This will be my last major update for UDFAs. If I receive individual inquiries I will strongly consider adding them, however all 32 NFL teams have at least one UDFA on their roster now.

* There are now at least 51+ UDFAs on the roster with the most recent additions being: WR/PR Penny Hart [Colts], OT William Sweet [Cardinals], WR/KR Greg Dortch [Jets], OLB Te'Von Coney [Raiders], CB Derrek Thomas [Seahawks] & S Malik Gant [Patriots].

-- Here is a full list of all UDFAs available on the roster: QB Tyree Jackson [Bills], QB Brett Rypien [Broncos], QB Manny Wilkins [Packers], QB Nick Fitzgerald [Buccaneers], QB Jake Browning [Vikings], RB Elijah Holyfield [Panthers], RB Karan Higdon [Texans], RB Alex Barnes [Titans], RB Devine Ozigbo [Saints], RB James Williams [Chiefs], FB Alec Ingold [Raiders], WR Emanuel Hall [Bears], WR David Sills [Bills], WR Stanley Morgan [Bengals], WR Jon'Vea Johnson [Cowboys], WR Felton Davis [Chiefs], WR Preston Williams [Dolphins], WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey [Saints], WR Johnnie Dixon [Texans], WR Olamide Zaccheaus [Falcons], WR/KR Greg Dortch [Jets], WR/KR Penny Hart [Colts], TE Matt Sokol [Chargers], OG Chandler Brewer [Rams], OG Blake Blackmar [Bears], RG Deion Calhoun [Dolphins], RG Beau Benzschawel [Lions], RG Alex Bars [Bears], RG Fred Johnson [Steelers], C Sam Mustipher [Bears], RT Ryan Bates [Eagles], RT Mitch Hyatt [Cowboys], RT Paul Adams [Giants], OT Chidi Okeke [Chiefs], OT William Sweet [Cardinals], DE/EDGE Porter Gustin [Saints], DE Wyatt Ray [Browns], DL Gerald Willis [Ravens], DL Amani Bledsoe [Titans], DL Kevin Givens [49ers], DL Jonathan Ledbetter [Dolphins], DL Jalen Dalton [Bears], LB Terrill Hanks [Dolphins], OLB/EDGE Derick Roberson [Titans], OLB Luke Gifford [Cowboys], OLB Te'Von Coney [Cowboys], CB Saivion Smith [Jaguars], CB Derrek Thomas [Seahawks], FS JoJo McIntosh [Redskins], FS Andrew Wingard [Jaguars] & FS Malik Gant [Patriots].

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 06-18-2019 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:23 PM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 5

I can't seem to find anything on Tavon Bryan moving to DE? could you point me in that direction.. only articles I see are from 2018.. I know he's a Hybrid and plays some DE but I'd like to seem something concrete form team before I move him.
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Old 06-12-2019, 06:01 PM   #299
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
I can't seem to find anything on Tavon Bryan moving to DE? could you point me in that direction.. only articles I see are from 2018.. I know he's a Hybrid and plays some DE but I'd like to seem something concrete form team before I move him.
In theory you can get away with keeping him at DT on the roster, but Jacksonville is using a Multiple-D/4-3 base this season and plan to convert Bryan to the "Big Defensive End" role instead of his "Three-Technique" he ran out of last season. Instead of running vertically or pushing the pocket from the interior, he will be hybrid on the outside and choosing his attack based off of what the offensive guard does in their scheme.

He will still see snaps at his old three-technique occasionally but Jacksonville is trying to get away from it this season. Which makes sense considering up to this point in OTAs Bryan has taken very few snaps on the inside.

Jacksonville will also keep Josh Allen at DE as well after there was initial discussion of him rushing from the outside as an OLB.

I initially had 2 links, but I can only find this one at the moment. You need a membership to read the full article but Taven Bryan's new role is explained in the article.

https://theathletic.com/1012425/2019...n-taven-bryan/

Here's a screen shot of one of the sections explaining his position on the outside:

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 06-12-2019 at 06:08 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:11 PM   #300
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
In theory you can get away with keeping him at DT on the roster, but Jacksonville is using a Multiple-D/4-3 base this season and plan to convert Bryan to the "Big Defensive End" role instead of his "Three-Technique" he ran out of last season. Instead of running vertically or pushing the pocket from the interior, he will be hybrid on the outside and choosing his attack based off of what the offensive guard does in their scheme.

He will still see snaps at his old three-technique occasionally but Jacksonville is trying to get away from it this season. Which makes sense considering up to this point in OTAs Bryan has taken very few snaps on the inside.

Jacksonville will also keep Josh Allen at DE as well after there was initial discussion of him rushing from the outside as an OLB.

I initially had 2 links, but I can only find this one at the moment. You need a membership to read the full article but Taven Bryan's new role is explained in the article.

https://theathletic.com/1012425/2019...n-taven-bryan/

Here's a screen shot of one of the sections explaining his position on the outside:

Yeah I had Allen at OLB and recently moved him to RE to take over when Campbell retires and moves inside on pass rush downs..

So would it be

Base
LE Bryan
RE Campbell

And then for pass rush depth chart..
both of them inside at pass rush DT? With Allen at RE and Ngakoue LE

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 06-12-2019, 09:25 PM   #301
Rookie

flatscan's Arena

how about Dedrick Young-MLB for the Browns and Gerald Foster, OL- Redskins? and Freedom Akinmoladun-DL-Giants?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2019, 12:49 PM   #302
Rookie

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...mes/ar-AABWH7Q

here is an article on Jags DE Smoot bulking up to 286 and working inside on pass rush downs

I have the current Jags Dline

Position breakdown & Base Defense Depth Chart:
LE - Campbell, Bryan, Datone Jones, Dawuane Smoot
RE - Ngakoue, Josh Allen, Lerentee McCray

DT - Dareus, Abry Jones, Ankou, Russell, Hughes

Rush Depth Chart
RRE - Ngakoue, McCray, Smoot
RLE - Josh Allen, Smoot, Bryan

RDT - Calais Campbell, Bryan, Smoot (or should Dareus still be here?)

Old 06-13-2019, 12:52 PM   #303
Rookie

Also I imagine it differs for scheme but in a 3-4 it is obviously DT #1.. but in a 4-3 scheme would you consider the nose tackle the #2 DT or the #1 DT?

I really wish the quick subs LB RUSH feature subbed in the LOLB (strongside) rather than the ROLB weakside .. wouldn't that make more sense? typically the strongside is a more physical player who can play the run and may have some pass rush moves, while the weakside is more of an off the line coverage player.. and if you keep your nose tackle at DT 2 then he would get pulled off the field in this quick sub.. putting your DE in to play the 3 technique.. but again I think EA has this wrong it should be the LOLB going down to DE and the LE moving inside to pass rush DT...

hopefully the game continues to evolve and adapt to this

Last edited by mar4380; 06-13-2019 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:17 PM   #304
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...mes/ar-AABWH7Q

I have the current Jags Dline

Position breakdown & Base Defense Depth Chart:
LE - Campbell, Bryan, Datone Jones, Dawuane Smoot
RE - Ngakoue, Josh Allen, Lerentee McCray

DT - Dareus, Abry Jones, Ankou, Russell, Hughes

Rush Depth Chart
RRE - Ngakoue, McCray, Smoot
RLE - Josh Allen, Smoot, Bryan

RDT - Calais Campbell, Bryan, Smoot (or should Dareus still be here?)
That seems to be fine with me. As I mentioned before, once the depth chart is loaded into CFM, the computer A.I. for whatever reason alters it some no matter what you do, so the user will need to reset this every-time the roster is loaded but I agree with how you have it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »