Home

Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
eFootball PES 2020 Demo Arrives on July 30, Details Here
EA Access Coming to PlayStation 4 on July 24
What We Learned About the New QB Throwing Styles in Madden 20

Old 06-18-2019, 01:18 PM   #305
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This roster is still being updated including the changes that were made today and yesterday. It just seems like the forum has died quite a bit, so I'm slowly exiting the roster world with that being said.

I am considering doing a pre-season roster release for Madden 20, (I do this for myself every year anyway). It will basically take whatever initial roster release we get from Madden and just clean it up and add/remove all the mistakes they typically have at the start of every Madden game. However that would absolutely it.

You all know by now, at least for the past 3 years, how much work I end up having to do to Madden's 1st roster release so I'm sure it will be enough to get you started in CFM at that time.

However after that, that would be absolutely it. My wife is pregnant and we are expecting our 2nd kid later this year so I have my hands tied and won't have the schedule that allows me to work on a roster the way I have. Sucks because I still read NFL transactions and media reports daily, so I'm always going to have that urge to update my game to such. Ohwell, it's been fun while it lasted.

Otherwise I look forward to roster retirement

Current M19 MUT Team: https://www.muthead.com/19/team-builder/1022742

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 06-18-2019 at 01:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2019, 10:24 AM   #306
Rookie

Cdub1284's Arena

First off, congrats on the pregnancy! I have genuinely enjoyed your rosters the past couple of years. Always appreciate the time and effort you put into them. Sucks that you’re done now haha, but enjoy that family of yours. Also, if 20 is anything like the beta, I highly recommend picking it up for sure.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:52 PM   #307
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
This roster is still being updated including the changes that were made today and yesterday. It just seems like the forum has died quite a bit, so I'm slowly exiting the roster world with that being said.

I am considering doing a pre-season roster release for Madden 20, (I do this for myself every year anyway). It will basically take whatever initial roster release we get from Madden and just clean it up and add/remove all the mistakes they typically have at the start of every Madden game. However that would absolutely it.

You all know by now, at least for the past 3 years, how much work I end up having to do to Madden's 1st roster release so I'm sure it will be enough to get you started in CFM at that time.

However after that, that would be absolutely it. My wife is pregnant and we are expecting our 2nd kid later this year so I have my hands tied and won't have the schedule that allows me to work on a roster the way I have. Sucks because I still read NFL transactions and media reports daily, so I'm always going to have that urge to update my game to such. Ohwell, it's been fun while it lasted.

Otherwise I look forward to roster retirement
congets on everything u are the best
Old 07-08-2019, 03:21 PM   #308
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

My last roster update for Madden 19 will be tomorrow (07-09-19) After that, I will be done with M19 and preparing to move on to Madden 20.

AS A REMINDER: Yes I'm fully aware that Madden 20 ratings are available for the rookies. The biggest issue is that they do not compute over to Madden 19 properly. If you copy over every exact rating for the player, they do not have the same OVR 98% of the time. I will try and get some of the major physical attributes carried over correctly but I can not work the OVR without compromising one or the other....

As mentioned before I'll be doing a pre-season roster for Madden 20 which will include all necessary changes to the launch roster provided by EA upon it's early release.

Equipment edits based on pre-season, depth chart corrections, necessary UDFAs will be created depending on projected roster cuts and any additional changes will be announced. I will maintain that roster up until Week 1 of the regular season, but then I'll be stepping down for an indefinite amount of time due to some major things happening in my life.

If there's any last second requests for the M19 roster let me know before 10pm EST tomorrow and I'll get it done (I've had a handful of random UDFA requests on Xbox Private Chat for players that definitely will not make the 53 man roster let alone the PS but it is what it is).

Thanks again for the support over the past 3-4 years.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 07-08-2019 at 03:28 PM.
Old 07-08-2019, 06:05 PM   #309
Rookie

hardcor2's Arena

OVR: 2

Just wanted to let you know all the work you've done over the years is greatly appreciated by the community!!! You always do amazing work nailing all the little details and you're roster will be sorely missed in the future. Thanks again for all your hard work these past few years!
Old 07-09-2019, 09:39 PM   #310
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
My last roster update for Madden 19 will be tomorrow (07-09-19) After that, I will be done with M19 and preparing to move on to Madden 20.

AS A REMINDER: Yes I'm fully aware that Madden 20 ratings are available for the rookies. The biggest issue is that they do not compute over to Madden 19 properly. If you copy over every exact rating for the player, they do not have the same OVR 98% of the time. I will try and get some of the major physical attributes carried over correctly but I can not work the OVR without compromising one or the other....

As mentioned before I'll be doing a pre-season roster for Madden 20 which will include all necessary changes to the launch roster provided by EA upon it's early release.

Equipment edits based on pre-season, depth chart corrections, necessary UDFAs will be created depending on projected roster cuts and any additional changes will be announced. I will maintain that roster up until Week 1 of the regular season, but then I'll be stepping down for an indefinite amount of time due to some major things happening in my life.

If there's any last second requests for the M19 roster let me know before 10pm EST tomorrow and I'll get it done (I've had a handful of random UDFA requests on Xbox Private Chat for players that definitely will not make the 53 man roster let alone the PS but it is what it is).

Thanks again for the support over the past 3-4 years.
i hope everything goes well for u and u family
Old 07-10-2019, 12:21 PM   #311
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

My final M19 update was posted late last night. Various changes were made:

Search by Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster Filename: UPDATED19OS

Quote:
* I added 4 more UDFAs including 2 of the Supplemental Draft prospects (SS Jalen Thompson and WR Marcus Simms who were placed in FA). I added them both to their respective teams immediately after the draft this afternoon.

* Equipment and helmet changes were made to several players featured by @HelmetStalker (Terrell Pryor, Landon Collins etc.)

* A handful of depth chart corrections were done based off of reports from OTAs. Primarily special teams KR/PR and Offensive Line corrections were made. For example: UDFA WR/KR Greg Dortch has been a superstar up to this point in Jets camp(s). (Broncos WR depth chart was also corrected. After Brendan Langley was converted to WR from the secondary, the depth chart got messed up.)

* A couple more retired players were added to the retired list including the most recent SS Glover Quin.

* Madden 20 ratings: as mentioned before the ratings unfortunately do not compute over to Madden 19 properly. I went through and started to adjust quite a few physical traits (Speed, Accel, Strength and Awareness) for quite a few 1st round draft picks, but the OVR of each players was being manipulated way too much so I just left the remaining as is. I also highly disagree with Nick Bosa, Ed Oliver's and Kyler Murray's ratings, BUT EA is introducing a new format this year for Madden ratings so I will see how the game plays out first prior to forming too strong of opinions.
I'm going to take a break from Madden for the time being, so I will be back around the 25th once Madden 20's early release date kicks in. I'll update you guys around then. Take care!

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 07-10-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »