Home

Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

This is a discussion on Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2018, 04:41 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz25
No problem. The HB's in question are:
Devonta Freeman - He is a small, shifty HB, but his break tackle and trucking are in the mid-80's. I think they both could be at least 10 points lower. Might have to lower other ratings too just to get his OVR down a couple of points.
LeSean McCoy - 30 years old now. I don't think he will be as shifty as he used to be.
Alex Collins
CJ Anderson
Kenyan Drake
Dion Lewis
Marshawn Lynch
any HB that is small in height and weight should not have a good stiff arm or truck rating in comparison to HB's who are known to have a good stiff arm or truck rating.

I hope I'm not being too picky with this. Just keep in mind that this happens to be my opinion. Either way, your original rosters are great. Don't change too much because of me. ... I'll be waiting for your week 1 rosters.
No worries, and while I won’t let any one person influence my ratings I do like feedback because it’s always good to have another set of eyes. I’ll take another look at those and see if adjustments are needed. I’ll wait until after tonight to see if Collins needs an adjustment. His play against the Bills was worrisome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 05:32 PM   #42
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurivexen
No worries, and while I won’t let any one person influence my ratings I do like feedback because it’s always good to have another set of eyes. I’ll take another look at those and see if adjustments are needed. I’ll wait until after tonight to see if Collins needs an adjustment. His play against the Bills was worrisome.
Sounds good. If you have the updated week 1 roster now, please share it! Alex Collins could always be re-adjusted if necessary. Plus any Ravens or Bengals players could get an advantage/disadvantage in ratings because they would have played 2 games versus all other teams just playing one.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:20 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz25
Sounds good. If you have the updated week 1 roster now, please share it! Alex Collins could always be re-adjusted if necessary. Plus any Ravens or Bengals players could get an advantage/disadvantage in ratings because they would have played 2 games versus all other teams just playing one.
Oh it’s not done yet. Its been a busy day. I’m still targeting tonight to release it, but I’m going to be completely honest and say that I may have to finish it tomorrow. Sorry for the delay everyone! I’ll try to find some time during the game to mess with it. And I wasn’t trying to give Collins an advantage. I just thought he played like an 80 last year. He struggled last week, and I’m curious to see if that trend continues so I know if I have to dial him down.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:31 PM   #44
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

So I just took a look at some of the QB, WR, and HB rating changes that TFG did on his youtube channel and your changes are very much on par with his (including the HB's). He knows a lot more about football players than I do and it sure looks like you know a lot more about them than me.
In saying that, I would leave your ratings as is. Like I said before, your lower-roster ratings combined with iMac's trait edits are way better than anything that EA has ever put out!
Old 09-13-2018, 06:36 PM   #45
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

Hey Yuri, did you use the pre-season or week 1 roster as the base for the version with the trait edits?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 06:48 PM   #46
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
Hey Yuri, did you use the pre-season or week 1 roster as the base for the version with the trait edits?

Thanks!
The one that is out now is the pre-season roster. The one that he will be coming out with today or tomorrow will be week 1.
Old 09-14-2018, 04:53 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 3
Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

Did the update drop yet? I think I saw it earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2018, 05:56 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl24
Did the update drop yet? I think I saw it earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not yet. My brother wanted to start a CFM yesterday, so I posted what I had at that time. It will be out soon. I just haven’t had too much time to work on it today. Sorry for the wait everyone .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »