Home

Sports Gaming Rosters Presents Full 450 Man Draft Class (Madden 19 - PS4)

This is a discussion on Sports Gaming Rosters Presents Full 450 Man Draft Class (Madden 19 - PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2018, 08:25 PM   #73
Rookie

megacity1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sports Gaming Rosters Presents Full 450 Man Draft Class (Madden 19 - PS4)

Is it safe to assume that the 2019 and long awaited 2020 class are a dead subject? I really can't find any other classes that compare and it'd be a real bummer not to be able to continue on with your DC's.

The 2019 one was excellent and really felt "out of the box". Still waiting for the updated 2019, addition of 20, but losing out on that hope.

Don't want to hammer away at this or anything but was just a big fan of your work, jc.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:56 PM   #74
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by megacity1
Is it safe to assume that the 2019 and long awaited 2020 class are a dead subject? I really can't find any other classes that compare and it'd be a real bummer not to be able to continue on with your DC's.

The 2019 one was excellent and really felt "out of the box". Still waiting for the updated 2019, addition of 20, but losing out on that hope.

Don't want to hammer away at this or anything but was just a big fan of your work, jc.
He posted on Facebook that it'll be out "very soon"
Old 11-01-2018, 02:15 PM   #75
Rookie

Hey not sure what's going with this but Bodamescplan is trying to get a group together to get a good set of 2019-2021(2022?) draft classes together. At this point the draft classes will have IMAC's edits but perhaps if enough people are willing to help who are interested in the classes without the edits we could do both. Bodamescplan created a great roster of his own based on IMAC's edits and having more accurate ratings of players(really makes end of season standings much better). I believe he's working on an update as well based on the trade deadline. His thread is here:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ience-ps4.html

Thus I get to my plea, if anyone wants to help please PM me or him, if we get enough people we could get this out super quick which would be awesome. We will probably use a derivative of the OSFM 2019 PS4 draft class as our base and update it. For 2020 and on there are some worse but still okay rosters to use as a base.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2019, 12:44 PM   #76
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know if OP upload the updated 2019 roster?

I'm assuming the 2020 roster is a dead subject since it never got posted.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:33 AM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know if OP upload the updated 2019 roster?

I'm assuming the 2020 roster is a dead subject since it never got posted.
According to his website, he will create an updated draft after the early entrant deadline, which is Jan 14
Old 01-07-2019, 09:36 PM   #78
Just started!

Is it possible to download those via USB and upload them to my PS4 my ps4 is stuck to some EA account I had over 10 years ago and I cant access the network. I just wanna play franchise with these. Let me know or if you can send them via PS4 my name is HighestJedi

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2019, 03:37 AM   #79
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
Good news/bad news.

I'm working on revamping this class and releasing this with the 2020 class together. Unfortunately that means you'll have to restart your franchise. But there are so many changes and updates that it would make the most sense to do so.

I'm going full steam ahead as soon as I finish my NBA 2K class this week.
Hey blayze just wondering how the 2019 revamped class is coming with early entries, thanks again for the best class with imac edits!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2019, 03:58 PM   #80
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
Good news/bad news.

I'm working on revamping this class and releasing this with the 2020 class together. Unfortunately that means you'll have to restart your franchise. But there are so many changes and updates that it would make the most sense to do so.

I'm going full steam ahead as soon as I finish my NBA 2K class this week.
Just saw on your website ur hard at work on the next class....cant wait! Will this edition also have imac edits ? Thanks again so pumped

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »