Home

Sports Gaming Rosters Presents Full 450 Man Draft Class (Madden 19 - PS4)

This is a discussion on Sports Gaming Rosters Presents Full 450 Man Draft Class (Madden 19 - PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2018, 11:50 AM   #17
Rookie

Fours's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sports Gaming Rosters Presents Full 450 Man Draft Class (Madden 19 - PS4)

Today's update got rid of them.. good stuff.

Overall I'll say this is by far the best draft class available. There's a few ratings that seem off
Spoiler

But making 2 or three adjustments to suit personal opinions does not take away from how great this class is.

I appreciate your hard work, hell of a job bud.
Old 08-31-2018, 12:12 PM   #18
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Hey JC,

This is really impressive. Just downloaded the Draft Class and this must have taken you hours! I also appreciate you adopting my traits for your edits.

Just a heads up. I downloaded the file and went through some of the edits for Defensive players and a number of the LB's have their play ball in the air set to 'Balanced' when it should be conservative, as do DB's.

I've also seen the 'Big Hitter' trait on quite a lot of players. I can appreciate these might be by error as it must have been mind numbing doing this many players, but I just wanted to make you aware. I certainly don't mind making the edits myself which you can download and repackage as your own file, as you've done a hella' lot of work as it is.

Let me know if you'd like me to jump on that.
Old 08-31-2018, 08:58 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Hey JC,

This is really impressive. Just downloaded the Draft Class and this must have taken you hours! I also appreciate you adopting my traits for your edits.

Just a heads up. I downloaded the file and went through some of the edits for Defensive players and a number of the LB's have their play ball in the air set to 'Balanced' when it should be conservative, as do DB's.

I've also seen the 'Big Hitter' trait on quite a lot of players. I can appreciate these might be by error as it must have been mind numbing doing this many players, but I just wanted to make you aware. I certainly don't mind making the edits myself which you can download and repackage as your own file, as you've done a hella' lot of work as it is.

Let me know if you'd like me to jump on that.
I'm 1000% sold on iMac's take concerning the 'Big Hitter' trait. It has been way overdone by EA and has an outsized effect on gameplay.

Having said that, your draft roster is beyond fantastic. Just amazing, and thank you for your work.
Old 08-31-2018, 09:16 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 2

re: iMac. Thought I did but I must have been running on fumes by that point. Please do if you'd like, and I'll update it using those changes.

Last edited by jcblayze; 08-31-2018 at 09:22 PM.
Old 08-31-2018, 09:18 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fours
Today's update got rid of them.. good stuff.

Overall I'll say this is by far the best draft class available. There's a few ratings that seem off
Spoiler

But making 2 or three adjustments to suit personal opinions does not take away from how great this class is.

I appreciate your hard work, hell of a job bud.
I did 450 players, so obviously not all of them will be spot on. It's a TON of work. Please feel free to make any suggestions (like above) and I will make the changes right away!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2018, 09:21 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemarflacco
Look amazing bro! Apprecaite the time and effort and tge imac edits are CLUTCH! Quick question... are you going to update these throughout the year?
I plan on doing four draft classes (please dont hold me to that). At the least, I will be updating at least the 19 and 20 classes throughout the year, since we all know how much things change.
Old 08-31-2018, 09:57 PM   #23
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
re: iMac. Thought I did but I must have been running on fumes by that point. Please do if you'd like, and I'll update it using those changes.
Any sneak info yet on the opening day roster? This draft class is insane in a good way so I'm anxious for the opening day set u mentioned

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2018, 02:00 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Any sneak info yet on the opening day roster? This draft class is insane in a good way so I'm anxious for the opening day set u mentioned

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Just waiting for all the cuts to be announced. Hopefully by monday or tuesday.

I'm anxious to actually play my Franchise too!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »