Home

M 17 - PS-4 - 2001 Roster.

This is a discussion on M 17 - PS-4 - 2001 Roster. within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2018, 08:30 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
M 17 - PS-4 - 2000 Roster.

Console: PS-4

Game: Madden 17

Roster File Name: 2000

Greetings,

Will be playable in CFM and ratings will yield correct gameplay + simulation stats. Ages will be somewhat close, but, the other physical traits will be off.

I plan to finish b/f Halloween 2018. Check back to this thread to track my progress. If any one spots major errors, let me know. Ratings based widely off Madden 2002, w/ Daunte on cover. This roster reflects the season where-in the vaunted Ravens defense beat the NYG in the Super Bowl.

Blessings

Progress:

Vikings Completed.

Last edited by Lilly Of The Valley; 09-05-2018 at 02:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 08:39 PM   #2
MVP

Re: M 17 - PS-4 - 2001 Roster.

I will certainly have to check this out when you get it done.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:55 PM   #3
Banned

Thx, Percussion. I started it last year, and shelved it. I have waffled back and forth. Now, I am settled on 2001. I really do not like that EA blocked us from assigning custom defensive playbooks to cpu teams in 18 and 19. It completely ruins the game for me.

I am using your 1993, Madden 17 Roster File as the base for the 2001 roster. If 19 wasn't such trash to me, I would take your 1986 file, and create a Roster. Really, have you played Madden 17, disc with no patches? Sure, it don't look too sexy, but it is much better with physics than 18 or 19.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:53 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly Of The Valley
Console: PS-4

Game: Madden 17

Roster File Name: 2001

Greetings,

I will post more details later. Roster is currently 1/3 completed. I will put in vault today, so those interested can get a taste. Will be playable in CFM and ratings will yield correct gameplay + simulation stats. Ages will be really close, but, some skin tone will be off.

I plan to finish b/f Halloween 2018. Not sure when I will next update file. Check back to this thread to track my progress. If any one spots major errors, let me know. Ratings based widely off Madden 2002, w/ Daunte on cover.

Blessings
Sounds great! This is a season I was actually really hoping someone would make because It is the start of Brady, Belichick and the Pats dominance. It will also complement Iteach's 02 roster on 18 nicely. Definitely would give 17 some replayability for me. Take all the time you need and I look forward to your updates
Old 09-03-2018, 08:07 PM   #5
Banned

I plan to put roster in vault tonite.
Still need a lotta work.
Gotta do specific ratings and move guys around.
Enjoy
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »