Home

Jack English Draft Class from Head Coach 09

This is a discussion on Jack English Draft Class from Head Coach 09 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
Sports Emulation in 2022 - Going Beyond Emulation
OS Reacts: NBA 2K23 Gameplay Improvements
MLB The Show 22 Missing Features

Old 10-02-2018, 07:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Post Jack English Draft Path from Head Coach 09

I'm recreating the Jack English Draft Path from NFL Head Coach 09 and sharing it on xbox for Madden 19.

The 2009 Jack English Draft Class is here:

Gamertag: mynameiseno
Filename: JACKENGLISH09

All named players have accurate stats to Head Coach, as well as some of the higher POT players who didn't have a name, like the Center from Northwestern and Right Tackle from Bowling Green.

All other players have random schools and stats (but the ONLY players with a Dev Trait of Quick or better are pulled from Head Coach).

This class features over a dozen Super Star players, like Jack English, Dane Morrow, Leron James, Raveon Hines, Mack Jackson, Casey Barone, DJ Crosby, and of course Jamarion Bellows, most of who are based on real life players (Dane Morrow = Dan Marino).

WARNING: This draft class is VERY OP
Leron James in particular is ridiculous, and unlike in Head Coach where his SPD and ACL would just break the game, in user hands he's basically unstoppable.

Last edited by mynameiseno; 10-07-2018 at 09:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #2
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Jack English Draft Class from Head Coach 09

Ha! Awesome! I was preparing to do this. I was going to do this class and a few of the others from HC and Madden 10 and Madden 11.

Thanks for the time and effort. I'll likely just download yours and tweak it now.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:25 PM   #3
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Ha! Awesome! I was preparing to do this. I was going to do this class and a few of the others from HC and Madden 10 and Madden 11.

Thanks for the time and effort. I'll likely just download yours and tweak it now.
Oh crap! Just saw you're Xbox, I'm on PS4! Dang! Wish I could see what you did.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:38 PM   #4
Rookie

I made a spreadsheet while I was working on this to track the individual stats that you could use to make your own. I can't figure out how to upload an excel to this forum, so here's a PDF of the spreadsheet instead.

It's not complete - I missed a few stats I had to look up later, and added a couple other random-named players to the final product that aren't in the sheet - but it's got most of what I used.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jack English 09.pdf (319.8 KB, 161 views)
Old 10-07-2018, 09:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Just uploaded the 2010 Draft Class from the English Path.

Gamertag: mynameiseno
Filename: JACKENGLISH10

Featuring players like Cooper Reno, Flash Gorden, Selvin Lankford, and Xavier Cox (renamed to "Charles Xavier" because Madden doesn't like the name "Cox").

I expanded the number of players I carried over from 40 for the 09 class to a total of 64 for the 2010 class.

This class has a ton of insanely overpowered athletes, arguably even more than the 09 class. LT Selvin Lankford is as broken as HB Leron James was in the previous year, but at least most of the talent in this draft is focused in the first round so it gets spread out a little more.

Let me know if you're interested in the 2011 class, or if I should move on to other draft paths like Zazzali or Sweetney.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2018, 04:06 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Oh crap! Just saw you're Xbox, I'm on PS4! Dang! Wish I could see what you did.
I would be interested in downloading these on PS4...have you finished any PS4 versions like this?
Old 10-10-2018, 04:08 PM   #7
Rookie

Nope, sorry, I don't own a PS4.

But what I can do is share the excel spreadsheet I kept all my notes in. I've attached it to this post.

Edit: Figured I might as well put it in a google sheet in case folks don't want to download a zip. Here's a link to the google sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Attached Files
File Type: zip Jack English.zip (35.5 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by mynameiseno; 10-10-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old 10-15-2018, 12:33 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameiseno
Nope, sorry, I don't own a PS4.

But what I can do is share the excel spreadsheet I kept all my notes in. I've attached it to this post.

Edit: Figured I might as well put it in a google sheet in case folks don't want to download a zip. Here's a link to the google sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
I was referring to Mavfan21, who is on PS4 haha. Thanks for the GOogle Sheet, may take a look.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »