Home

Hotsnakes’ Fictional Draft Classes - looking for help

This is a discussion on Hotsnakes’ Fictional Draft Classes - looking for help within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2018, 09:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hotsnakes’ Fictional Draft Classes - looking for help

Hi everyone! I recently completed a first draft of my first custom class. I’ll be publishing the class on Madden Share later tonight and will include in this post a link to the google doc that will serve as the official guide to the draft class. I don’t have the time or resources to get as in depth as some of the other classes in here (shout-out to Sapp & Raider, y’all are unbelievable), but I hope you guys will find them fun and easily digestible. I tried to include enough storyline for you to be able to run with it or ignore it in your own franchise universe!

I could use help with a couple of things if anyone wants to collaborate:
- general feedback: I want to make sure my classes are balanced and realistic but not repetitive and boring. Anyone who can review the classes and give feedback would be a huge help!
- player history/scouting reports: I’m not great at writing from a scouts perspective, particularly regarding actual football skills and not story. So anyone who could help me out with creating some of the reports both at a scouting and story level would be super appreciative - I can generate the class and let you run with it for as many players as you're up for doing.
- screencaps from ncaa for players: I haven’t got a capture card, but if anyone would be able to generate just one image for each of the 45-50 players per guide it’d be super helpful.

Please inbox me if you’d be interested in collaborating!

Here’s the link for the guide:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...K7AVcPrF2swarE

And to download:
Gamer tag: xX FAKE CH0W Xx
Class name: HOTSNAKESFDC1V1
Let me know what you think!

Last edited by hotsnakes; 10-19-2018 at 01:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2018, 04:05 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Hotsnakes’ Fictional Draft Classes - looking for help

Have you thought about talking with Sapp about maybe collaborating with him on his classes?
Old 10-19-2018, 05:17 PM   #3
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
Have you thought about talking with Sapp about maybe collaborating with him on his classes?
I already have 20 classes on paper so I don't want to put a hit on his creativity by collaborating. I think having separate fictional classes would be awesome though.

Thanks for the props bro. If you have any questions at all let me know. Ill check your class out later tonight.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-19-2018, 06:53 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
I considered it, but ultimately Sapp's classes are on a completely different level than mine. He's putting so much more thought and effort in than I'm able to, and I don't think I'd be able to keep up with what he and Raider are doing quality-wise.

Quote:
I already have 20 classes on paper so I don't want to put a hit on his creativity by collaborating. I think having separate fictional classes would be awesome though.

Thanks for the props bro. If you have any questions at all let me know. Ill check your class out later tonight.
Hey Sapp - I really appreciate it. I really like seeing people talk about how excited they get to draft your players and hearing what ends up happening to them so hopefully people can enjoy mine at least close to as much as they enjoy yours! Thanks a ton, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Old 10-20-2018, 05:50 PM   #5
Rookie

I like the draft, but can you change the scouting page, put it on a Google Slide or something cause it’s pretty hard reading it on that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2018, 09:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Ultra InstinctX
I like the draft, but can you change the scouting page, put it on a Google Slide or something cause it’s pretty hard reading it on that
For sure man, I used a sheet bc it’s the only thing I have experience with but I could for sure reformat into slides
Old 10-22-2018, 10:13 PM   #7
Banned

WilliamCreations's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsnakes
Hi everyone! I recently completed a first draft of my first custom class. I’ll be publishing the class on Madden Share later tonight and will include in this post a link to the google doc that will serve as the official guide to the draft class. I don’t have the time or resources to get as in depth as some of the other classes in here (shout-out to Sapp & Raider, y’all are unbelievable), but I hope you guys will find them fun and easily digestible. I tried to include enough storyline for you to be able to run with it or ignore it in your own franchise universe!

I could use help with a couple of things if anyone wants to collaborate:
- general feedback: I want to make sure my classes are balanced and realistic but not repetitive and boring. Anyone who can review the classes and give feedback would be a huge help!
- player history/scouting reports: I’m not great at writing from a scouts perspective, particularly regarding actual football skills and not story. So anyone who could help me out with creating some of the reports both at a scouting and story level would be super appreciative - I can generate the class and let you run with it for as many players as you're up for doing.
- screencaps from ncaa for players: I haven’t got a capture card, but if anyone would be able to generate just one image for each of the 45-50 players per guide it’d be super helpful.

Please inbox me if you’d be interested in collaborating!

Here’s the link for the guide:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...K7AVcPrF2swarE

And to download:
Gamer tag: xX FAKE CH0W Xx
Class name: HOTSNAKESFDC1V1
Let me know what you think!
I just sent an pm

Sent from my LGLS676 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-23-2018, 08:17 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamCreations
I just sent an pm

Sent from my LGLS676 using Operation Sports mobile app
Responded!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »