Home

~PS4 2019, 2020, & 2021 Draft Classes~ All 1250 Prospects

This is a discussion on ~PS4 2019, 2020, & 2021 Draft Classes~ All 1250 Prospects within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-22-2018, 01:06 PM   #9
Rookie

Siorai56's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~PS4 2019 Draft Class~ All 450 Prospects

Update: I just uploaded a little tweak of the 2019 class, nothing game changing so don't restart your franchises but if you want the latest greatest, 2019 file is new (same name)

2020 class should be up in the next 24-48 hours. I have it all built I just have to go through it and make sure the development levels are consistent with my 2019 class and then need to spray the draft board so it's not a chalk projection.

Enjoy the bird today boys.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:30 PM   #10
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Canít wait to try these out

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 11-24-2018, 02:17 PM   #11
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

Love the roster dude, looking forward to the 2020 roster. There is a distinct lack of quality rosters on the PS4 (imo) and this goes a long way to fixing that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2018, 07:01 PM   #12
Rookie

Siorai56's Arena

2020 is up!

Composition - Same principles as my 2019 with tweaks so it is balanced but not the same so refer to first post. If you stacked them against eachother they'd be very similar overall but there will be differences as you drill down, for example there are more "star" level players in this class than 2019, but less "quick", things like that.

Research & Editing - Obviously, way less resources on 2020 projected classes so there is a lot of guess work here but it is educated. Big names will be there and graded accordingly, chasing sophomore scouting reports for Boise State has it's challenges.

Draft Board - No changes to my logic, each round is mixed up so it's not chalk (it's also going to be safe, the #2 ranked player in the draft won't be projected at #28), there will be 1 or 2 guys in each round that should have been up a round or down a round with the occasional Easter Egg (less as the rounds pass) to reward guys doin their homework.

Tag: RealJames13
File: JO2020

Last edited by Siorai56; 11-25-2018 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-25-2018, 12:42 AM   #13
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siorai56
2020 is up!

Composition - Same principles as my 2019 with tweaks so it is balanced but not the same so refer to first post. If you stacked them against eachother they'd be very similar overall but there will be differences as you drill down, for example there are more "star" level players in this class than 2019, but less "quick", things like that.

Research & Editing - Obviously, way less resources on 2020 projected classes so there is a lot of guess work here but it is educated. Big names will be there and graded accordingly, chasing sophomore scouting reports for Boise State has it's challenges.

Draft Board - No changes to my logic, each round is mixed up so it's not chalk (it's also going to be safe, the #2 ranked player in the draft won't be projected at #28), there will be 1 or 2 guys in each round that should have been up a round or down a round with the occasional Easter Egg (less as the rounds pass) to reward guys doin their homework.

I uploaded the file about 5 mins ago but Madden is being goofy and I can't see it in my queue, if two are there, they are both the same thing. If none are there, let me know.

Tag: RealJames13
File: JO2020

Awesome stuff man. Do you plan on continuing? If so, for how long?

Old 11-25-2018, 10:49 AM   #14
Rookie

Siorai56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
Awesome stuff man. Do you plan on continuing? If so, for how long?

Have a base set for '21 and '22, will casually begin '21 today with incremental work over the next week or so
Old 11-25-2018, 06:21 PM   #15
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: ~PS4 2019 & 2020 Draft Classes~ All 900 Prospects

New here, to the Madden Created Draft Class World--that is.

This looks incredible and I will be using your (and TomGermany) work. Question--if I edit a player that's let's say slotted as a 7th rounder. Let's say I put everything at 99 (just as example), at what point would I be notified of him being a 'diamond in the rough', and does his projected draft spot change--or will it remain 7th round, despite any edits I make?

Thanks again--this is outstanding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2018, 08:32 PM   #16
Rookie

Siorai56's Arena

Re: ~PS4 2019 & 2020 Draft Classes~ All 900 Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
New here, to the Madden Created Draft Class World--that is.

This looks incredible and I will be using your (and TomGermany) work. Question--if I edit a player that's let's say slotted as a 7th rounder. Let's say I put everything at 99 (just as example), at what point would I be notified of him being a 'diamond in the rough', and does his projected draft spot change--or will it remain 7th round, despite any edits I make?

Thanks again--this is outstanding.
As soon as you scout the player he'll either show up green to indicate he is in the round he should be or higher or red to indicate he is projected higher than he should be. Make sure you edit one thing regardless in the file regardless when you upload into your franchise, even changing a tackle's "Carry", something meaningless like that, there seems to be a bug with the created classes that if you don't edit and save before you start scouting the "Draft Analysis" graphics during the actual draft that grades your pic will tell you that you picked the #1 overall true talent every single time regardless of your player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »