Home

~PS4 2019, 2020, & 2021 Draft Classes~ All 1250 Prospects

This is a discussion on ~PS4 2019, 2020, & 2021 Draft Classes~ All 1250 Prospects within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2018, 04:55 PM   #1
Rookie

Siorai56's Arena

OVR: 0
~PS4 2019, 2020, & 2021 Draft Classes~ All 1250 Prospects

I almost never post on this site but I got frustrated with the lack of draft classes for PS4 on here so I built one myself. Now, full transparency, I do not have the time to name and size all the players so I took "tom28germany"'s sets for 19-22 and used them as a base. I do this for fun so if anyone likes my sets go seek that guy out and give him praise/donations because he did 80% of the work on "my" rosters. I was just going to keep them to myself but I figured I'd share since I come to this site for all my stuff.

That said, after having the players in each roster, below is how I tinkered and edited the existing roster:

2019 Class

[/u]Composition[/u] - I ran a sim on 3 years of auto generated classes giving me a rough understanding of how players should be deployed as far as number of 80's, 70's, 60's, and 50's, and how they fall across the rounds. I then did the same study on Superstar, Star, Quick, and Normal to give myself an understanding of the strength of the class by development. I then ran an analysis of the real NFL Draft from year 2000 to 2015 to give myself a data set of how these players function across real life based on players making pro bowls, all pro, etc. I then used a mix relying more heavily on Madden's Sim so the game would function as it would if it was a generic upload.

Research & Editing - I used primarily ESPN's guru's with Kiper and McShay but also sprinkled in a few other sites on deep prospects to make sure I was rounding out the positions and also so you can't just use ESPN to scout my classes. The player types should be very close to how they function in real life, I used scouting reports on players when I had to dramatically mess with a players attributes to get him to a skill level where I was projecting him.

Draft Board - The science is similar to a website that does a mock draft, you aren't going to find a 1st round talent listed as a projected 7th but the way they are ranked is not chalk, there will be players in lower rounds that should be higher based on their attributes and vice versa but nothing unrealistic like an 80 overall slotted as a 3rd rounder, with a lack a disparity between players as you move deeper. There is a steady progression down by overall round grade as they descend but there may be small numbers of players that are misgraded.

As far as the Superstar, Star, Quick, and Normal is concerned they are sprayed out according to my draft composition, as in the normal draft, the higher the pick the better chance you have at guys that will develop faster. There are a few easter eggs but it'll be realistic, if you find a Star in Round 6 it's likely the only one there and he's going to have a low overall, you're not gonna find an 80 OVR in the 6th with a Star rating. The easter eggs are limited to Star and below, in real life and in the generic classes Super Star level guys aren't in those lower rounds and even if they end up being that they don't start out that way.

Notes :
Of the 450 players in the set only 5 are rated Super Star
None of the players in this set have an attribute rating higher than the highest in a category an active player has in the game
EXAMPLE: Todd Gurley has a 93 break tackle attribute in M19, there is no player in this set that has a BTK rating that eclipses 93.
There are 8 players with a rating of 70 or below with a Star development
70% of the players in the set have a Normal rating

Tag: RealJames13
File: JO2019, JO2020, 2021

Last edited by Siorai56; 01-21-2019 at 03:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2018, 12:01 AM   #2
Pro

skeenz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ~PS4 2019 Draft Class~ All 450 Prospects

Holy hell, man. You are a savior. I was giving up on getting a good updated class for PS4. Just DLed the class, and it looks awesome at first glance-through. Great work. Def gonna use this. Thank you so much!

NFL: Tennessee Titans
NBA: Toronto Raptors
MLB: Cincinatti Reds
NCAA: Who Else?
Old 11-16-2018, 03:48 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

THANK YOU!!!!! As a 36 yr old pastor, I treasure draft classes that I can grab and jump right into my "world"... this is perfect!!
Old 11-16-2018, 07:06 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Mate thank you for these amazing classes, would you be ok if I or someone else edited the traits that IMac changed?

Once again thank you man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2018, 10:18 AM   #5
Rookie

Siorai56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
Mate thank you for these amazing classes, would you be ok if I or someone else edited the traits that IMac changed?

Once again thank you man

I've seen IMac's stuff and I like what he puts together but educate me, I understand he has his draft classes edited to have all those traits on/off or selected a certain way, is he also playing with a custom roster that has the whole existing M19 population edited the same (I'd assume yes)? So basically everytime a roster update comes out he has to do it all again (or he just uses the day one roster he has)?

If you wanna take my set and make it compliant I have no problem with that (you can post and share as well, do it in this thread, curious on the interest) interested on the logistics of using IMac's files.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2018, 04:26 PM   #6
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

THANK YOU SIR! I’d love it if u keep going!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-17-2018, 06:29 PM   #7
Rookie

megacity1's Arena

I'm not going to turn my nose to anyone who wants to do classes for the PS4 lol Your 2019 class looks good after going through it but I haven't got to use it yet. You have a user who would look forward to them if that ignites any drive to push out future ones.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:26 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siorai56
I almost never post on this site but I got frustrated with the lack of draft classes for PS4 on here so I built one myself. Now, full transparency, I do not have the time to name and size all the players so I took "tom28germany"'s sets for 19-22 and used them as a base. I do this for fun so if anyone likes my sets go seek that guy out and give him praise/donations because he did 80% of the work on "my" rosters. I was just going to keep them to myself but I figured I'd share since I come to this site for all my stuff.

That said, after having the players in each roster, below is how I tinkered and edited the existing roster:

Class Composition - I ran a sim on 3 years of auto generated classes giving me a rough understanding of how players should be deployed as far as number of 80's, 70's, 60's, and 50's, and how they fall across the rounds. I then did the same study on Superstar, Star, Quick, and Normal to give myself an understanding of the strength of the class by development. I then ran an analysis of the real NFL Draft from year 2000 to 2015 to give myself a data set of how these players function across real life based on players making pro bowls, all pro, etc. I then used a mix relying more heavily on Madden's Sim so the game would function as it would if it was a generic upload.

Research & Editing - I used primarily ESPN's guru's with Kiper and McShay but also sprinkled in a few other sites on deep prospects to make sure I was rounding out the positions and also so you can't just use ESPN to scout my classes. The player types should be very close to how they function in real life, I used scouting reports on players when I had to dramatically mess with a players attributes to get him to a skill level where I was projecting him.

Draft Board - The science is similar to a website that does a mock draft, you aren't going to find a 1st round talent listed as a projected 7th but the way they are ranked is not chalk, there will be players in lower rounds that should be higher based on their attributes and vice versa but nothing unrealistic like an 80 overall slotted as a 3rd rounder, with a lack a disparity between players as you move deeper. There is a steady progression down by overall round grade as they descend but there may be small numbers of players that are misgraded.

As far as the Superstar, Star, Quick, and Normal is concerned they are sprayed out according to my draft composition, as in the normal draft, the higher the pick the better chance you have at guys that will develop faster. There are a few easter eggs but it'll be realistic, if you find a Star in Round 6 it's likely the only one there and he's going to have a low overall, you're not gonna find an 80 OVR in the 6th with a Star rating. The easter eggs are limited to Star and below, in real life and in the generic classes Super Star level guys aren't in those lower rounds and even if they end up being that they don't start out that way.

Notes :
Of the 450 players in the set only 5 are rated Super Star
None of the players in this set have an attribute rating higher than the highest in a category an active player has in the game
EXAMPLE: Todd Gurley has a 93 break tackle attribute in M19, there is no player in this set that has a BTK rating that eclipses 93.
There are 8 players with a rating of 70 or below with a Star development
70% of the players in the set have a Normal rating

Tag: RealJames13
File: JO2019

If you like my set let me know, I'll be working on 2020 now, if the reception is good I'll post, if not I'll just keep doing my own thing privately. Thanks again to "tom28germany", if he's on here go give him a bump.

Also, don't get bummed if there is a projected junior not in this set, anyone I came across I double checked and they're in the 2020 class.

Hey man, how you travelling with the 2020 class? Really looking forward to it, great class so far

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »