yo i'm working on a completely fictional roster for madden 19. i've been working on it on & off since the end of august and i have it completed. it's now live on madden share under the psn 'mustyburger_noel' or just search "NEMOCUSTOM". you'll also find the draft class that goes with it under "CUSTOM2K19"
What You Need To Know About This Roster
Madden NFL 19_20181205234352.jpg
Teams To Beat
These are the teams that will give you the toughest challenge. For those looking to win the Super Bowl in their first 3 yrs of franchise should most likely use one of these teams. However, due to the parity in this roster, a trophy isn't guaranteed for any of these teams;
Madden NFL 19_20181210095120.jpg
Teams That'll Try To Make A Playoff Push
These are the teams that are good enough to go deep in the playoffs & potentially win the super bowl. Matchups against these teams are never guaranteed wins and usually go down to the final minutes. But don't expect a guaranteed playoff spot if you use one of these teams in Franchise Mode.
Madden NFL 19_20181209140813.jpg
Teams That Will Be Fun To Rebuild
These teams are a few key roster moves from thriving in their division. The first two seasons with them may be grueling but once you rebuild them into a powerhouse, it'll be worth it. Some of these teams either have an aging QB or a young QB, giving you a chance to feel how you might want to shape the offense in the coming years.
Madden NFL 19_20181221174338.jpg
Teams that are absolute dogsh*t
Yeah but they're not bad enough where a good rebuild won't see them thriving. Maybe a simple draft pick can turn one of these franchises around.
Teams That Are Neither Trash or Good
These are the teams that have a handful of really talented players but too many weaknesses that will hurt them in the playoff hunt. They could probably crush anybody weaker than them but when they're matched up against a REAL team, that's when they'll be exposed. However they would be fun to use if you want a franchise experience that isn't a straightforward shot to the postseason.
Okayy all the division rivalries in this roster bring intense gameplay and entertaining moments but these are the most intense rivalries with this roster and why I think that. Any of these games could go either way at any time in your franchise no matter how they're doing in the standings. Plus, the non division rivalries play a big role in shaping the playoff picture.
1. Eagles vs Giants
- they're the best two teams in the roster so ofc they gotta play each other twice a year to shape the NFC!
2. Bucs vs Saints
- the most indirect rivalry comes from the NFC South. Bucs got an explosive offense but the Saints defense can easily disrupt them
3. Bills vs Jaguars
- expect this to be a common wildcard fixture or a late season matchup to shape the AFC
4. Giants vs Redskins
- the redskins come from a juggernaut division, so in order to keep up, they build their roster to compete with juggernaut teams
5. Bears vs Packers
- its only right that the oldest rivalry is intense featuring two offenses that could lead the NFC
6. Browns vs Ravens
- two of the best QB's in the roster gotta face two of the stingiest defenses twice a year
7. Chiefs vs Chargers
- classic western showdown tht'll be detrimental in deterimining who reps the AFC West in the playoffs
8. Redskins vs Cowboys
- even though the skins are pretty nice, the cowboys hate them enough to always give them a tough battle
9. Bucs vs Packers
- two of the oldest QB's
10. Titans vs Jaguar
s - the jags got the best defense in the roster but the titans LBs alone are good enough to slow down any offense. this matchup is usually determined in the last 50 seconds
Madden NFL 19_20181209122204.jpg
could use extra help to speed up the process. dont worry about position swapping, ratings, or equipment, i'll handle that unless you have a better idea
if anyone is interested in helping; my psn is mustyburger_noel
will be uploading more screenshots too
otherwise i'll jus proceed with updates