Home

BodamEscPlan Presents: The Ultimate Franchise Experience (PS4)

This is a discussion on BodamEscPlan Presents: The Ultimate Franchise Experience (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2018, 06:11 PM   #1
Rookie

BodamEscapePlan's Arena

OVR: 1
BodamEscPlan Presents: The Ultimate Franchise Experience (PS4)

User Name: BodamEscapePlan
File Name: ULTIMATEV1
Platform: PS4

What you can expect with my rosters...

- Weekly upgrades. Up to date transactions for both the 53-man roster and practice squads (current as of 10/15/2018).

- I'm a big believer in iMac's trait edits so every player has the Big Hitter and High Motor traits off.

- All running backs have 'Oblivious' for Sense Pressure, what this does is significantly improve the CPU's running game.

- I have re-rated just about 95% of all the players in the game and built their ratings to accurately reflect the way they really play on Sundays. I've watched hundreds of hours of tape over the past two years, studied Pro Football Focus' grades, and also visited tons of team sites and message boards to get a more personal feel for each team's players.

- Nearly full practice squads for almost every team. I have added a ton of create-a-players to each roster so that you can develop the players that are on your favorite team's practice squad in real life. You can expect each team to have over 60-100% of the real players on their practice squad on their roster.

- I've added quite a few undrafted free agents as well such as Brogan Roback, Marcell Frazier, Connor Jessop and quite a few more that are not currently on an NFL roster but may have a future in the league.

- Similar rating structure to that of ThatFranchiseGuy. I like to use this as a baseline for what you can expect. I have a ton of respect for Marcus and what he does but I do have a few qualms with some of his ratings, for one, he is a bit conservative with his upgrades and sometimes over does it with not enough players being rated highly enough. Here, you'll find the perfect balance of that.

- Full draft classes (coming soon!) that will match my ratings perfectly. For the time being I'm using iMac's until my own are done. I promise it won't be very long until they are out!

… and so much more! I am so excited to bring these to you guys! I truly believe these are the best rosters that you'll find anywhere, at least the most thorough and accurate.

If you'd like to donate to my Patreon, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm completely new to this "content creating" thing (if I can call it that) and have been working so hard to insure these are my absolute very best. I really hope you guys enjoy these above all else! I'd love to hear your feedback, as well.

Thank you so much for your time and attention!
NCAAF: NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS
@michaelsbodam | PSN: BodamEscapePlan

Last edited by BodamEscapePlan; 10-17-2018 at 03:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2018, 06:44 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: BodamEscPlan Presents: The Ultimate Franchise Experience (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodamEscapePlan
First off, I'd like to apologize to those that have been waiting on these. I promised they would be out last week but I had run into a bunch of unforeseen issues over the week. I am deeply sorry for those of you that were waiting on me.

With that said, lets get on to the good stuff!

User Name: BodamEscapePlan
File Name: ULTIMATEV1
Platform: PS4

What you can expect with my rosters...

- iMac's traits are fully implemented here (and will also be featured in my upcoming draft classes). What does that mean? No 'Big Hitter', 'High Motor', and a few other traits including...

- All running backs have 'Oblivious' for Sense Pressure, what this does is significantly improve the CPU's running game.

- I have re-rated just about 95% of all the players in the game and built their ratings to accurately reflect the way they really play on Sundays. I've watched hundreds of hours of tape over the past two years, studied Pro Football Focus' grades, and also visited tons of team sites and message boards to get a more personal feel for each team's players.

- Nearly full practice squads for almost every team. I have added a ton of create-a-players to each roster so that you can develop the players that are on your favorite team's practice squad in real life. You can expect each team to have over 60-100% of the real players on their practice squad on their roster.

- I've added quite a few undrafted free agents as well such as Brogan Roback, Marcell Frazier, Connor Jessop and quite a few more that are not currently on an NFL roster but may have a future in the league.

- Similar rating structure to that of ThatFranchiseGuy. I like to use this as a baseline for what you can expect. I have a ton of respect for Marcus and what he does but I do have a few qualms with some of his ratings, for one, he is a bit conservative with his upgrades and sometimes over does it with not enough players being rated highly enough. Here, you'll find the perfect balance of that.

- I will be doing weekly updates, three or four draft classes and everything I can to insure the best Madden experience you've ever had!

… and so much more! I am so excited to bring these to you guys! I truly believe these are the best rosters that you'll find anywhere, at least the most thorough and accurate.

If you'd like to donate to my Patreon, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm completely new to this "content creating" thing (if I can call it that) and have been working so hard to insure these are my absolute very best. I really hope you guys enjoy these above all else! I'd love to hear your feedback, as well.

Thank you so much for your time and attention!

Fantastic man, glad to see all is well. Are these based off the week 1 rosters? Also when do you think the draft classes might be available?

Thanks for all your hard work man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2018, 09:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Sounds great but I have the same questions about timing of draft classes. Been waiting on a better rated roster with trait edits but don’t want to start without a draft class that is compatible. Thanks for the hard work. No way these were easy to get done.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:39 AM   #4
Rookie

BodamEscapePlan's Arena

Are these based off week 1 rosters?
Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact week I started to work off of, but I do know that Jimmy Garoppolo is not on the injured reserve in my version but guys like Derrius Guice, Jerrick McKinnon are. I hope that's what you meant. All transactions are current as of 10/16/2018.

When will the draft classes be out?
I've already started working on the 2019 class but I can't give an accurate ETA right now.
Old 10-17-2018, 04:00 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodamEscapePlan
Are these based off week 1 rosters?
Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact week I started to work off of, but I do know that Jimmy Garoppolo is not on the injured reserve in my version but guys like Derrius Guice, Jerrick McKinnon are. I hope that's what you meant. All transactions are current as of 10/16/2018.

When will the draft classes be out?
I've already started working on the 2019 class but I can't give an accurate ETA right now.

Wssp man i just downloaded the roster everything is awesome but i wanted to ask with the depth charts it’s like all the crap players are starting and stuff and you said there based of week 1 but all the transactions are update but not the injures i juts wanted to know cause I may just plug in the real depth charts with correct injures

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2018, 07:37 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Pm sent mate

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2018, 08:26 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
Pm sent mate

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

What

Old 10-17-2018, 08:32 PM   #8
Rookie

BodamEscapePlan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
Wssp man i just downloaded the roster everything is awesome but i wanted to ask with the depth charts it’s like all the crap players are starting and stuff and you said there based of week 1 but all the transactions are update but not the injures i juts wanted to know cause I may just plug in the real depth charts with correct injures

You know what that is? That's from me changing all the positions to QB to sign them for cheaply as free agents. I will fix that pretty quick here. My apologies, but thank you for pointing that out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »