Home

The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

This is a discussion on The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
The Best Sports Game of 2019: MLB The Show 19
The Best Franchise Mode of 2019: NBA 2K20's MyLeague
Worst Trend in Sports Games in 2019: Single-Player Modes Getting Shafted
Who wins Super Bowl LIV? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 05-17-2019, 12:57 AM   #313
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Are these available on PS4 at all?
Yes they are ..... assante did an amazing feat creating them for both consoles.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:11 PM   #314
Rookie

So you arenít going to do this for Madden 20?
Old 07-18-2019, 02:11 AM   #315
Rookie

Iím unsure right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #316
Rookie

This roster is the only reason Iíd play Madden 19. Overall the game was one of the worst Maddens ever so it would be amazing if you did this for Madden 20. I played it so far and it is definitely better than Madden 19. It would be great if you did this again
Old 09-28-2019, 01:36 AM   #317
Rookie

Unfortunately, I did not purchase Madden 20 or do I plan to because of my hatred for EA Sports!!! I will not support such a lazy worthless bunch of morons!!! If other people took a stance against them, maybe then EA will make a better quality game!

Old 09-28-2019, 02:09 AM   #318
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by asantead22
Unfortunately, I did not purchase Madden 20 or do I plan to because of my hatred for EA Sports!!! I will not support such a lazy worthless bunch of morons!!! If other people took a stance against them, maybe then EA will make a better quality game!

Same here! 19 gave us enough editing capability to enjoy football gaming without a washed over copy of the same game every season with continued reliance on ultimate team and microtransaction/ loot box schemes.
Madden 20 looks buggy, and the unbalanced player abilities, pro bowl, and lackluster CFB playoff give me no interest in moving on from editing and playing in Madden 19.
Solidarity brother

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-29-2019, 11:05 AM   #319
Rookie

The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

I play Madden 19 to remind myself not to waste money on Madden 20! EA really need a class action law suit because they sell recycled garbage!!! Its so sad when you see same animations over and over again. The commentary is dull and the overall presentation is horrible.
It took me 4 months to complete Alltime rosters for both systems and I would have to start all over for Madden 20 if I bought it. Madden Ultimate has ruined this game. EA has ruined the football video game industry forever. They are the reason we have only 1 NFL game which is awful and no NCAA game. Sony, 2k, Konami or someone new could put EA out of the running or at least force them to step their game up! No competition is bad for all.
Madden is so bad, its funny to play. I destroy the computer using my rosters even with the computer skill at 100 and player skill at 50 on All-Madden. The AI is weak and unrealistic, the passing game is the worst. ( Gameday 2004 passing is better! ) the running game is ok but add in the suction animations and the running game is a joke.
The biggest problem of all is the sad amount of unrealistic interceptions! Too many ints occur in all games whether its player vs player or player vs cpu!!! The passing trajectory is not good ( my son has Madden 20 and its still not where it should be) and doesn't feel right!
Botton line, EA will never get it right because every year they lure kids, adults in with crap!Notice most of their commercials never show too much gameplay but BS crap like someone throwing water in someone on a couch or irrelevant crap instead of gameplay!
MLB the Show, NBA 2K while not perfect but at least they give us the full experience!!! Great presentation, very solid gameplay, awesome create player and editing capabilities instead of the same BS every year!
My Christmas wish is for EA to lose the NFL license!!! I will never support a company that is trying to carjack me like the fools in ATL everyday!

Last edited by asantead22; 09-29-2019 at 11:10 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »