Home

Old 12-14-2018, 07:55 AM   #41
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by asantead22
I have a list of players Im adding to the FA pool, Don will add players and who ever want to add is fine I will ask that no duplicates are made to protect the authenticity of the rosters. As for the ratings controversy, I created the roster the way I like the ratings to be, however it is your discretion to change for your liking or others. I get bored very fast with Madden default. I hate playing online because of the cheese! I wish we could use the rosters online to compete with others. I will say again EA tries to burn holes in everyoneís pocket which is nothing but greed! I said why cant they pay the past players and sell the classic teams online. I would pay extra to purchase the 78 Steelers or 94 49ers! The MUT is a rip-off and I will not support it! 2k please come back or Sony Gameday please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I agree with you 100% I've written several threads about this same topic, but unfortunately it just falls on closed ears, several people have. It is no excuse on today's age that a company in this day and age cant have the options to transfer a roster to a next game, or give full creation tools in that game.

Those same two companys you mentioned above did it back in the day. There was way less technology and they still found a way to have created classic teams. When you look at the time it takes to create a roster of this magnitude and not only do it for 1 system but both that is over 600 + hours of work and over 3400 players created and edited.

For free!!!!!

These companys need to be ashamed of there self, they hire all these so called managers and staff and blah blah, only to put out a half a..... product, then turn right around and make you pay for more bogus fake cards in a d...... video game.

Look seriously thank you for doing this, my friend black kakari on the xbox did something similar to this, he created a full decade 1980 through 2000 plus 2000 through 2015 between. Madden 15 and 16 on xbox one. Percussions, Capa has also created a very very deep roster sets over the spread even Tommy and several others within the community in the different gaming genre.

We all have dedication to what we love and enjoy to do year after year we produce it even if we say where not going to, but we all grow tired and I think that's the main reason we dont see the custom creation we used to in these forum threads as we used to.

Roster is uploaded, thank you for allowing it to be shared and thank you for such hard dedication to this community.

ALL CREDIT TO ASANTEAD22

Roster Name will be ALLTIME

This will be my v1

V2 will come from my test with franchise mode now.

I'll be using Flazkos Allmadden set for sliders exactly as he has them written in his thread. So shout out to him for a great job on his work. I look forward to seeing work on this file from others and maybe we all can put the finishing touches on this bad boi. Show ea how it should be done!

Damn back in the creativity game...

To know if you have the roster, go into the browns roster, in the wide receiver section, if you see players such as Kevin Johnson or Pepper Johnson then you know you have the file.

Thank you again bro.

https://vaughn.live/stormswarning

Last edited by StormsWarning; 12-14-2018 at 08:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 10:20 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
I agree with you 100% I've written several threads about this same topic, but unfortunately it just falls on closed ears, several people have. It is no excuse on today's age that a company in this day and age cant have the options to transfer a roster to a next game, or give full creation tools in that game.

Those same two companys you mentioned above did it back in the day. There was way less technology and they still found a way to have created classic teams. When you look at the time it takes to create a roster of this magnitude and not only do it for 1 system but both that is over 600 + hours of work and over 3400 players created and edited.

For free!!!!!

These companys need to be ashamed of there self, they hire all these so called managers and staff and blah blah, only to put out a half a..... product, then turn right around and make you pay for more bogus fake cards in a d...... video game.

Look seriously thank you for doing this, my friend black kakari on the xbox did something similar to this, he created a full decade 1980 through 2000 plus 2000 through 2015 between. Madden 15 and 16 on xbox one. Percussions, Capa has also created a very very deep roster sets over the spread even Tommy and several others within the community in the different gaming genre.

We all have dedication to what we love and enjoy to do year after year we produce it even if we say where not going to, but we all grow tired and I think that's the main reason we dont see the custom creation we used to in these forum threads as we used to.

Roster is uploaded, thank you for allowing it to be shared and thank you for such hard dedication to this community.

ALL CREDIT TO ASANTEAD22

Roster Name will be ALLTIME

This will be my v1

V2 will come from my test with franchise mode now.

I'll be using Flazkos Allmadden set for sliders exactly as he has them written in his thread. So shout out to him for a great job on his work. I look forward to seeing work on this file from others and maybe we all can put the finishing touches on this bad boi. Show ea how it should be done!

Damn back in the creativity game...

To know if you have the roster, go into the browns roster, in the wide receiver section, if you see players such as Kevin Johnson or Pepper Johnson then you know you have the file.

Thank you again bro.

Thank you! I agree something has to give! You are right I did over 3400 edits between both systems. EA spends little to no time on customization! I figured out they do not want us doing too much because it will cut their MUT sales which is a rip off!
My son plays MUT and he explained how you acquire players and boy is it a rip off! To offer players cards with ratings fluctuations like they do is a crime. I wonder how Jerry Rice and Jim Brown feel to see you are selling his one card so low then another card so average!
When hopefully another reputable company gets the NFL license we will all look back at EA in the DUST! No excuse for the subpar customization features and poor gameplay issues. Hell, NCAA was so much better than Madden is several ways. The team builder feature alone put it head and shoulders above Madden.
We all need to take a stance and not support them until they upgrade all parts of this game! Everything including gameplay, creates and edits, AI, online features- allowing players to use any roster they want in competitive modes, etc... until change is made this is my final roster project!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-14-2018, 11:04 AM   #43
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

I have been running play now games . Currently using 10 minutes with clock at 25 but accel off. I have been getting anywhere from 105-115 plays on default AllPro. Love the customization you have done . 👊👍🏈
Old 12-14-2018, 11:12 AM   #44
Pro

RECOMMENDATION:

Teamwork needed here !

Since EA doesn't allow Player Export/Import (such a simple feature they used to have) we need to coordinate this Roster so we ALL Can add Players to it that can be enjoyed/shared by ALL.

In Order to do this WE NEED to Have ONE (1) Master Roster being added to by ONE (1) PERSON at a TIME --- Then Released/Uploaded so the NEXT PERSON can take ownership of it to add their Players .... etc etc etc .......

SO, Let's let asantead22 release his FINAL Roster --- Then WE ALL can start adding to it in a coordinated manner ONE by ONE !

Then asantead22's Masterpiece of a Roster can be completely filled in a short period of time.

BUT *** NO DUPLICATES *** will be a MUST ...........

Once taken control of and adding Your own new Players You would then Announce the Uploading of it and LIST all Players Added to Free Agency within this Thread (Free Agent Adds ONLY without any touching of NON Free Agent Players and/or Previous Free Agents added by others) ...... Then asantead22 can REVIEW (making adjustments as he feels appropriate to the New Players added) & then he can (Upload again if he made changes) & ANNOUNCE it is READY for the Next Interested Contributor to Take Control of the Roster.

Last edited by doncropper; 12-14-2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:33 AM   #45
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
RECOMMENDATION:

Teamwork needed here !

Since EA doesn't allow Player Export/Import (such a simple feature they used to have) we need to coordinate this Roster so we ALL Can add Players to it that can be enjoyed/shared by ALL.

In Order to do this WE NEED to Have ONE (1) Master Roster being added to by ONE (1) PERSON at a TIME --- Then Released/Uploaded so the NEXT PERSON can take ownership of it to add their Players .... etc etc etc .......

SO, Let's let asantead22 release his FINAL Roster --- Then WE ALL can start adding to it in a coordinated manner ONE by ONE !

Then asantead22's Masterpiece of a Roster can be completely filled in a short period of time.

Sounds great Don!

I'll do a proposed write up of the players I'd like to do and exchange for players already in game.

And a list for draft classes for future draft classes.

And send copy to you and Asan. That way you guys would see the duplicates if there were any from my end.

https://vaughn.live/stormswarning
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 11:38 AM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Sounds great Don!

I'll do a proposed write up of the players I'd like to do and exchange for players already in game.

And a list for draft classes for future draft classes.

And send copy to you and Asan. That way you guys would see the duplicates if there were any from my end.
I think that would work GREAT --- & then You would be the First to Take Control of this GREATEST ALL-TIME ROSTER to add your players.

I love the idea of the Draft Class too after this Roster has reached it limit of adds.

Of course, we need to hear from asantead22 to see if he agrees with this approach ..... I likely will be speaking with him this weekend but even more than likely he will read these recent posts and respond here with his thoughts ..........
Old 12-14-2018, 11:48 AM   #47
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Just curious how many of you play or watch or do both . Iím strictly a CPU VS CPU Guy now. Iím enjoying sitting back and watching these teams battle it out . Old Age creeping up on me will be 51 in 2 weeks . LOL .
Old 12-14-2018, 11:51 AM   #48
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
RECOMMENDATION:

Teamwork needed here !

Once taken control of and adding Your own new Players You would then Announce the Uploading of it and LIST all Players Added to Free Agency within this Thread (Free Agent Adds ONLY without any touching of NON Free Agent Players and/or Previous Free Agents added by others) ...... Then asantead22 can REVIEW (making adjustments as he feels appropriate to the New Players added) & then he can (Upload again if he made changes) & ANNOUNCE it is READY for the Next Interested Contributor to Take Control of the Roster.
This would also be a great way to get a "Greatest teams" roster set. Like a set with the 72 Dolphins, 89 49ers, 85 Bears, 68 Jets, etc...

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »