Home

PS4 M19 Edited Rosters

This is a discussion on PS4 M19 Edited Rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2019, 01:52 PM   #25
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 M19 Edited Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
Oh this is fictional thought it was real

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
No worries. I don't have the skill to create real classes. Thanks for the support!

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2019, 02:00 PM   #26
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Thank you for this and the class work as well I agree with you and I as well will not be purchasing madden 20. I'll play what we have. It's become nothing more than a monopoly at this point all directed at mut.

Mut isnt a bad thing imo, it's a different form of a game, but what is bad is when the team that creates the game doesn't do anything else to other modes like franchise mode or offline franchise or even online franchise. There not the only one, all of these company's are doing it not in most games.

I been down this road already, smh not going back there, thank you for the roster.
Took the words right out of my mouth. I have always been an offline, create the universe on my own kind of guy. My only sports purchase for 2019 is going to be MLB and that's because I bought it online and early last year, but I want a disk copy this year. I don't want to go back that route either. I made a decision about the one purchase and I am going to stick to my guns this year. Now that I have Madden just where I want it, I am staying put.

Thank you for the support in the roster. I appreciate it.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 01-19-2019, 02:02 PM   #27
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Sorry for delays in repsonses, my household had been fighting a fun case of the stomach virus. Next draft class won't be delayed though.

Thanks for the continuing support.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 01-23-2019, 08:58 PM   #28
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Next draft class available.

PSN: Guitaroggy
Cormdraft 4

There will be no class next week as I will be in out of state and in Charlotte for most of the week. Next is 2 weeks from now.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 01-24-2019, 09:11 AM   #29
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
Next draft class available.

PSN: Guitaroggy
Cormdraft 4

There will be no class next week as I will be in out of state and in Charlotte for most of the week. Next is 2 weeks from now.
Take your time bro, youv'e pumped out 4 classes the work is much appreciated but you gotta pace so ya dont burn out, have a safe trip.
Old 01-24-2019, 11:10 AM   #30
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Take your time bro, youv'e pumped out 4 classes the work is much appreciated but you gotta pace so ya dont burn out, have a safe trip.
Thanks! I am splitting my game time between this, some Nintendo switch with the kids, and some good ole fashioned PC gaming to avoid burn out. Working good so far.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 07-27-2019, 10:45 PM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
Thanks! I am splitting my game time between this, some Nintendo switch with the kids, and some good ole fashioned PC gaming to avoid burn out. Working good so far.

Are you doing this for madden 20 bro i pre order the game i get it Friday and this roster was awesome at the end of madden 19 wish i had at the beginning

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2019, 10:40 AM   #32
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
Are you doing this for madden 20 bro i pre order the game i get it Friday and this roster was awesome at the end of madden 19 wish i had at the beginning

From what I have read, it is looking like most of the edits that were needed last year won't be this year.

That being said, I get the game Friday and plan on starting up a test franchise with Green Bay to test everything this year.

Since I am not moving on to the next generation of consoles I want to make this game something that lasts for a while.

At a minimum, I will definitely be doing my DE and OLB edits for 4-3 defensive ends and 3-4 pass rushing linebackers so they can play either position seemlessly.

I do also plan on releasing some fictional draft classes. I will not be editing ratings on them as the Madden generated ones are supposed to play well with the new rating spread. Any draft class released would also have any edits that are necessary.

Anything I do decide to do would start with the week 1 roster update.

Normally I test the simulation first. Run a quick sim on a few years to get a feel for player progression and how draft classes look but this year I am going to do both that and a test play franchise as well.

Last year I got burned out on the game churning out draft classes and simulated seasons and not actually playing. I am making that change this year.

I will start up a thread when I have some findings or lack of findings available.

I appreciate the support to that was been given to me during my first roster release.

Thanks!!!!

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »