Home

83 evans sim formula (using traits and ratings

This is a discussion on 83 evans sim formula (using traits and ratings within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2019, 05:41 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
83 evans sim formula (using traits and ratings

-20 spin move on all offense
Spread QB accuracy ratings (short medium deep on run and pressure) and subtracted 10 from throw power. All QBs also have 99 play action ( to avoid as many sacks as possible off play action)

Heres the chart i use. The original madden rating is the individual rating on the left. You change it to the rating on the right. There are 2 so i just use the bigger of the 2 for the stars (like if its 77-78 and its Brady ill use the bigger one)
https://www.google.com/search?q=oper...1tVmmg0_jDEwQM

High motor on. I had it off forever but i noticed defenders didnt cover well and QBs arent running on high motor off

All players on offensive have fight for extra yards on, aggressive,possession and RAC on, play ball in air on, drop ball and sideline catch on, cover ball always

All QBs have throw ball away off, and all are scrambling. If your a pocket QB like Brady or Manning then have high motor off. QBs dont run much on high motor off unless they have to

All defenders have aggressive ball in air, strip on, big hit off,sideline catch on
All DL and LB have spin swim and bull on
All LB and DBs have aggressive catch RAC, and possession on

Normal speed
All pro
Sim
Thresh 99
Fat 53

Throw ACC- 70
PB- 99
WR- 56
RB 70
Fum 39
PR 0
Int 56
PC 0
Tack 33

Power 55
Acc 44
Power 39
Acc 65
Power 100

OS 55
FS 50
Holding 60
D holding 100
FM 45
PI 99
Off
On
Off
On
On

What i think i fixed
- No more over used spin move
- More variation to catch animations
- Openes up every way the pass coverage can attack the ball. Im trying to make the stopping in the endzone mute the best i can, along with allowing pass defenders to be maxed out to at least react to the ball in air
- All QBs are active, and scramblers run a lot. Also more variation in QBs
- Maxed out the variety in tackling animations but also took away physic exploits like big hitter.

The game plays smooth and stats are legit. Every game looks different and its beautiful
It takes about 20 mins to make the changes

Last edited by 83evans; 03-18-2019 at 12:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »