Home

PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 M19 Offseason Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2019, 12:48 PM   #81
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

Does anyone know what the linebacker lineup will be for the cowboys since d.wilson left for the chiefs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2019, 01:55 PM   #82
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Another thing on Malcolm Smith, they redid his deal, now only signed through 2019, not 2021, he may not even make the final 53. He's also playing out of position at SLB. He's more of a WLB, but Kwon is the starter there for sure.

NBA 2K19(NSW/PS4)
Madden 19(PC/PS4)
DOOM(NSW)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider(PS4)
Spider-Man(PS4)
Breath of The Wild(NSW)
Super Mario Odyssey(NSW)
LA Noire(NSW)
Skyrim(NSW)
WWE 2k19(XB1)
Mega Man 11(NSW)
NHL 19(PS4)
FIFA 19(NSW)
RE Revelations 1 + 2 (NSW)
Old 04-06-2019, 02:47 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Nothing is concrete, but the idea is Warner is the MIKE/MLB, while Kwon will be the WLB/ROLB, while it's uncertain who will be the SAM LB, as the 49ers play in their nickel/dime defense 70-80 percent of the time, they hardly use the SAM LB and their NT, which is a reason they let Earl Mitchell go, as he was too high paid, and they didn't use him much more than 25% of defensive snaps.

Also the 49ers run a hybrid 4-3, with the LEO which is the edge rushing Right End, Dee Ford's new position, also if they get Bosa, he'd be the LE Rush End, but of course I'm getting ahead of myself. Hope this helps, it's confusing, yet the defense from what the players say is more simple than the old 3-4 they ran under Vic Fangio and others.
Not sure if you're talking about my roster or CJ's draft roster, but if mine, thanks! lol

Yeah, it's kinda' tough sometimes to determine exact depth charts during the offseason. I remember when the Cowboys draft LVE. So many people immediately assumed Jaylon Smith would move to Sam. Never happened. There's times that until something is concrete I might leave it as is on the roster but change it on the depth chart. Like Tyrone Crawford. I still have him at end even though I feel he'll kick inside more now with the addition of Quinn. So I have him at starting DT on the depth chart, just haven't moved him to DT on the roster yet.

I know both Rotoworld and Ourlads aren't always accurate. Seems Rotoworld used to be more accurate than they are now. I try to just read about a transaction when it's made to help determine how to place them on the depth charts. Often it's still tough.

As a Niner fan, do you prefer Thomas at LE, Buckner and Armstead at DT and Ford at RE? Or Ford at RRE and a different base package?

I know for the Cowboys right now I have Tyrone Crawford and Antwuan Woods as starting DT's but Christian Covington as the rush DT and he definitely gets a lot more snaps during the game than Woods (kinda' like you said how the Niners play certain packages a lot more often than others). Same with Dallas. Their Sam doesn't get many snaps. I can set it up how you feel it'll be. If I remember correctly I have Ward 2nd on the depth chart at FS. I could be wrong.

AP, I assume you mean the Mike and Will are interchangeable in Madden, not real life, right? I know the Cowboys took Sean Lee from MLB to Will to free him up from a ton of traffic/blocks. They're definitely different in real life.

If it's my roster you were talking about I'll look at making the Niner changes you feel will happen later tonight. Thanks!
Old 04-06-2019, 02:51 PM   #84
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
Does anyone know what the linebacker lineup will be for the cowboys since d.wilson left for the chiefs
At this point I believe it'd be Joe Thomas or Chris Covington competing for the Sam spot.

Other than backup RB it's really the only spot I'm kinda' worried about at this time. I'm sure they may look at the draft too. But, if they had to play tomorrow I believe it'd be Thomas or Covington with an outside chance of it being Justin March-Lillard.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:56 PM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Another thing on Malcolm Smith, they redid his deal, now only signed through 2019, not 2021, he may not even make the final 53. He's also playing out of position at SLB. He's more of a WLB, but Kwon is the starter there for sure.
I don't have the game on so I'm not sure how I have it set up, but just to be clear/sure... I think you said earlier Kwon would be weakside but said LOLB.

I think it used to be pretty common that ROLB was referred to as the Will and LOLB the Sam. It's not really the case anymore as it depends where the TE lines up - as you often see the outside linebackers switching sides pre-play.

Just trying to make sure where you like/want 'em lined up/placed in the game.

Again, I'm not at home with the game on, but was just going by memory.

(oh, and I still hate The Catch!... and Deion should've been flagged for pass interference! )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2019, 03:05 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
I don't have the game on so I'm not sure how I have it set up, but just to be clear/sure... I think you said earlier Kwon would be weakside but said LOLB.

I think it used to be pretty common that ROLB was referred to as the Will and LOLB the Sam. It's not really the case anymore as it depends where the TE lines up - as you often see the outside linebackers switching sides pre-play.

Just trying to make sure where you like/want 'em lined up/placed in the game.

Again, I'm not at home with the game on, but was just going by memory.

(oh, and I still hate The Catch!... and Deion should've been flagged for pass interference! )
I agree with this.. I used to put players at ROLB if they were the best OLB on team so that they got the stats in sim season and were on the field in Nickel formations.. but now with the SUBLB spot on depth chart it's not quite as important.. more so a preference I suppose.
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Old 04-06-2019, 04:16 PM   #87
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

My updated draft roster is up I added 5-7 more prospects
Old 04-06-2019, 05:05 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
My updated draft roster is up I added 5-7 more prospects
weekends are usually not good for me.. I imagine you two have regular jobs and during the week isn't good for you two?? I can take the roster and do work starting Monday.. I will post on here when I do.. we need to make sure we communicate that so the work is organized and nobody is doing wasted work cause two guys are working at the same time..

what is your guys ps4 names I will add you as friends.
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »