Home

PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 M19 Offseason Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2019, 10:18 AM   #425
Rookie

Godeep24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
OK, gentlemen.

It. Is. Uploaded!

File name is HTOWN5933DRAFT2019.

Few things to keep in mind.

Remember, I definitely didn't plan on doing a draft roster this year. Really had hoped I'd find someone's to just "fix" enough for myself. I just felt with all the "anticipation" that seemed to be shared in the thread there should be something out there for you guys that's good enough to play 'til M20. This likely isn't of the quality of my rosters the last few years, but it should be OK for you guys.

Let me know if you find anything overlooked or in need of adjustment or correction. I was going to go back through the 12 teams I'd originally edited just to use for myself in play now, but I just wanted to get it uploaded for you guys so I didn't do that.

Hopefully there's not a lot in there of "65" ratings that I missed. If so, let me know and I'll fix 'em ASAP.

I really flew through, working as fast as I could the last few days since I said I'd go ahead and put something together for you guys, so my confidence level in it isn't near what it's been in past years.

Hope you still enjoy it, though.

*** EDIT : As mentioned a few posts back, there are 17 missing 6th round rookies and 26 missing 7th round rookies. There's 40ish UDFA's. Again, I may consider creating more, even it's only the 17 from the 6th round, but I lean towards that not happening lol.

Thank you Htown!! Appreciate the time and attention to detail. Great job as always. I’ve been counting on your roster every off season the few years and you never disappoint.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2019, 11:39 AM   #426
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thank you for your awesome work. Truly appreciate your empathy towards the rest of us wanting an excellent roster until Madden 20 drops.
Old 05-20-2019, 11:03 PM   #427
MVP

Thanks guys, glad you're enjoying it.

I'm gonna' upload later with today's transactions as well as a couple of equipment changes and a face change (both per request).

I would actually love to be able to knock out those missing 17 6th rounders this week, but we'll see. If I don't get it by Friday it won't happen this week as I have a family reunion Saturday (and that usually includes some cold ones afterwards for me and my brother lol).
Old 05-20-2019, 11:17 PM   #428
Rookie

Quote:

I'm gonna' upload later with today's transactions as well as a couple of equipment changes and a face change (both per request).

I would actually love to be able to knock out those missing 17 6th rounders this week, but we'll see. If I don't get it by Friday it won't happen this week as I have a family reunion Saturday (and that usually includes some cold ones afterwards for me and my brother lol).

Dammit you enjoy man!!!! Appreciate it all just like every year!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-21-2019, 12:01 AM   #429
Rookie

bgbengals's Arena

Quote:

If you haven't already finished the update, wondering if you factored in the Bengals o-line depth chart news. Jonah Williams will start at LT, Cordy Glenn at LG, Bobby Hart at RT. Fantastic job on this roster btw htown!
Old 05-21-2019, 12:01 AM   #430
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Random lurker on this board. Honestly I usually just come here once in a while to see if there's an updated roster. I've read through these posts and see the hard work you put in and the fact that you don't ask for donations or tips make me want to donate to you more. Is there anywhere I can donate for the work you put in?

Again I know how time-consuming it is and the fact that you willingly share the roster and don't ask for a penny makes me want to pay you for your time and effort even more.

Please let me know.
Old 05-21-2019, 01:08 AM   #431
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbengals
If you haven't already finished the update, wondering if you factored in the Bengals o-line depth chart news. Jonah Williams will start at LT, Cordy Glenn at LG, Bobby Hart at RT. Fantastic job on this roster btw htown!
Yes sir, this was included in tonight's update I just uploaded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2019, 01:10 AM   #432
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
Random lurker on this board. Honestly I usually just come here once in a while to see if there's an updated roster. I've read through these posts and see the hard work you put in and the fact that you don't ask for donations or tips make me want to donate to you more. Is there anywhere I can donate for the work you put in?

Again I know how time-consuming it is and the fact that you willingly share the roster and don't ask for a penny makes me want to pay you for your time and effort even more.

Please let me know.
Thanks, man... I appreciate that.

No, nowhere to donate.

Just tell friends who play where to get a "good roster" lol. Maybe follow me on Twitter at @don_dougan as I've posted when I update in the past. (although this is likely my last year at making these)

Edit : I mean I DO have a paypal account, but don't have any interest in taking donations (unless you're just a rich dude wanting to help me pay off my business, house and pool)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »