Home

PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 M19 Offseason Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2019, 01:16 AM   #433
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

Ok, guys... tonight's update is uploaded.

I've never really went to other pages on this board. Guess I'm always so pressed for time I just haven't really looked through them.

Well, for some reason, maybe because I've felt xAP's pain with being so close to "roster retirement", I checked out his thread.

Glad I did. I picked up several helmet changes and a few retirements I hadn't done.

A few jersey changes, depth chart changes, equipment changes and retirements along with today's transactions and news are included in tonight's update.

I really don't see ANY way whatsoever I'll do the 25 missing guys from the 7th round, but I'm fairly hopeful I'll get to the 17 from the 6th round this week. (knock on wood).
Old 05-21-2019, 01:42 AM   #434
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

Hey h-town I know you’re a cowboys fan and I live like 10 to 15 minutes from the cowboys stadium although I’m a saints fan from Mississippi but Sean Lee will be the starting SLB this year in case you haven’t already read it yourself lol
WhoDatNation#1
Old 05-21-2019, 01:44 AM   #435
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
Hey h-town I know you’re a cowboys fan and I live like 10 to 15 minutes from the cowboys stadium although I’m a saints fan from Mississippi but Sean Lee will be the starting SLB this year in case you haven’t already read it yourself lol
Yeah, I just haven't been able to bring myself to actually change his position/change him over to LOLB lol.

I HAVE made him the starter on the depth chart, but idk... maybe 'cause he's just NOT a SAM... I just haven't been able to move him over.

He's like a WILL or MIKE that'll be starting at SAM, if that makes sense.

Maybe I'll bring myself to actually move him over on the roster, not just the depth chart, soon lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2019, 01:50 AM   #436
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

Ok cool I don’t know if it the ocd trait or trying to do too much lol.. but I have created the entire rest of the 6th round and half the 7th after I saw how good of work you did on the roster lol
WhoDatNation#1

Last edited by CJ2K100; 05-21-2019 at 01:53 AM.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:03 AM   #437
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
Ok cool I don’t know if it the ocd trait or trying to do too much lol.. but I have created the entire rest of the 6th round and half the 7th after I saw how good of work you did on the roster lol
Nice.

You should've waited and let me know lol. I made a lot of changes tonight. I could've backed off for a day or a few days and let you create 'em. Oh well.

I'll still hopefully get the 17 guys from the 6th round in.
Old 05-22-2019, 05:30 AM   #438
MVP

Update available with today's transactions.

Fortunately, as you may have already noticed, I'd changed Gerald Hodges Jr. back to himself before the initial upload. (and had him retired).

I moved him back to MLB in tonight's update since apparently he's receiving interest from teams.
Old 05-22-2019, 08:22 PM   #439
MVP

Just a heads up, guys...

The remaining 6th round draft picks should be added later tonight.

I uploaded earlier with transactions/changes through 4pm cst and there's been a few since then that will be included.

But, with tonight's update, there should be just 25 7th round picks missing from the roster.
Old 05-23-2019, 12:53 AM   #440
MVP

OK guys...

I'll upload tonight's update in about 10 minutes.

I miscounted... there's now only 24 missing 7th round picks in the roster.

I'm mad at myself 'cause I messed up the Steelers' Sutton Smith's birthdate.

But, overall it's a huge update and hopefully it'll be good for you guys as I'll likely only be updating daily transactions, maybe jersey numbers and depth charts as news comes in from here on out. (unless I get requests to make someone)

Hope you guys enjoy it. (I know I'm gonna' PLAY some now lol...)

Last edited by htown5933; 05-23-2019 at 01:23 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »