Home

PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 M19 Offseason Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
eFootball PES 2020 Demo Arrives on July 30, Details Here
EA Access Coming to PlayStation 4 on July 24
What We Learned About the New QB Throwing Styles in Madden 20

Old 04-05-2019, 01:42 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

I'm glad you guys are communicating and also open to considering other's opinions. That's awesome.

As we know, when you spend hours and hours and hours on a roster, getting things just how YOU like it, it can sometimes be a little hard to make changes and take care of other people's requests.

I'm glad you're open to changing Bell and Hunt. I think Timothy Wright resembles Bell fairly well (at least of the available guys with 5ish years of experience).

Lovin' the communication. I'm working today and tomorrow so possibly won't be as active here.

My biggest concern is the ratings changes. I know CJ changed 'em so that projected starters had higher ratings, but idk... as much as I disagree with EA's ratings sometimes I still kinda' like to keep 'em what they had. Unless it's a situation where a guy has changed positions - like Eric Fisher trimming down and becoming a tight end, or Brendan Langley moving from DB to WR.

As a Cowboys fan, I definitely don't like Iloka being a 74 and Heath being a 77. BUT... Heath IS definitely a lot faster in real life. Iloka is a better tackler. I've been playing with Iloka as the starter with the EA ratings and he plays fine. No instances where I felt like "Man, if his ratings were higher he'd play more like I think he's going to", if that makes sense.

But, if it's not that big a deal to you guys, I could always try to fix those back myself when the prospects are finished.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:45 PM   #58
MVP

One other thing I was going to ask CJ about.... I'm certainly not a college expert, but I was wondering if you'd be open to possibly changing some of the prospects faces?

When I looked at Kyler Murray I definitely changed it. I don't have the game up right now but it was to a guy that looked maybe looked more mixed (race/ethnicity). Not that Murray is, but other than the little chin fuzz he has in real life, I thought it looked a lot more like him that the pic CJ has.

Not a huge deal, but just throwing that out there.

I think I also was going to change Bosa as at the combine his hair was cut.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:55 PM   #59
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

Thanks for all the feedback guys I’ve made a few changes like and Jordan chunn and LP to TE htown let me know what faces your changing the prospects to so I can do da same I know your one hell of a creator you had by far the best after draft roster last year even though Thomas Germany stole yours for his own ��
Old 04-05-2019, 01:59 PM   #60
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
When I looked at Kyler Murray I definitely changed it. I don't have the game up right now but it was to a guy that looked maybe looked more mixed (race/ethnicity). Not that Murray is, but other than the little chin fuzz he has in real life, I thought it looked a lot more like him that the pic CJ has.

This is what I settled on for my roster on the Xbox side. Not a huge fan, but it's the only face that even comes close to resemblance inlcuding skin complexion. None of the custom images provided by EA match him either

Current M19 MUT Team: https://www.muthead.com/19/team-builder/1022742

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-05-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:02 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
Thanks for all the feedback guys I’ve made a few changes like and Jordan chunn and LP to TE htown let me know what faces your changing the prospects to so I can do da same I know your one hell of a creator you had by far the best after draft roster last year even though Thomas Germany stole yours for his own ��*♂️
lol... thanks, man.

Yeah, that pissed me off.

I stayed up 23 hours straight when the draft ended to get all the prospects in and the roster released by lunch time on Sunday.

The only reason he stole it was because the two previous years my roster was being downloaded much more than his and liked a lot more. (obviously not total downloads/likes 'cause he used to start on the draft prospects as soon as the game was released - I mean around draft time/offeason). Guess he assumed it was as good as the two previous years.

But, last year's wasn't nearly as good. Me and AZ worked on it. He did a LOT of work on it and admittedly was kinda' going through some prospects faster than he used to (I'd used his roster back in 2013 and 2014 if I remember correctly - he's good!). He had a few mistakes, then I had a few mistakes that we couldn't correct the way we wanted. And of course, with the limited CAP space it was tough to match guys up after the draft. It was still a pretty good roster though.

I actually don't mind the long snapper to center thing. EA does that sometimes. I have too when I had to release a center and there was only one left. Instead of moving a guard there I'd move the LS and just make sure he wasn't up there on the depth chart.

On the faces I'll look at that tonight, but it'll be late. I know Murray and Bosa were ones I would change and another HB I think. But, that's normal. That'll always be just someone's preference. If we decide to change any I think we should take all three of our opinions into consideration.

Last edited by htown5933; 04-05-2019 at 02:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2019, 02:03 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13

This is what I settled on for my roster on the Xbox side. Not a huge fan, but it's the only face that even comes close to resemblance inlcuding skin complexion. None of the custom images provided by EA match him either
Nice, AP. Looks good.

Is that a rookie who's available on a team that likely won't make the team or in the free agent pool?
Old 04-05-2019, 02:10 PM   #63
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Nice, AP. Looks good.

Is that a rookie who's available on a team that likely won't make the team or in the free agent pool?
Correct.

Here is what I have going for Bosa:

Current M19 MUT Team: https://www.muthead.com/19/team-builder/1022742
Old 04-05-2019, 02:17 PM   #64
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions as well as the support from you guys thatís all love to me unspectacular roster yes but itís a work in progress any suggestions and help is appreciated

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »