Home

Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 05-02-2019, 03:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4

Last season for Madden 18 I put together a fictional roster that turned out to be a lot of fun in franchise and fantasy draft formats. All players were assigned to different teams with different names, ratings, and equipment. Several key players also changed position based on body type.

With Madden 19 making slight improvements on editing body proportions I've been able to make even more position changes on a new fictional roster. All players are now physically in place on all teams. However, I now work long hours on weekends and have found it to be very time consuming to finish the roster on my coveted days off.

Would anyone be interested in contributing to rating, re-naming, and editing some of the teams or position groups to help complete this roster?
Currently:
All QBs on all teams are finished except for free agents, some other players are also complete.
I also track the player ratings through an Excel sheet showing all position ratings from Madden 18 in order to keep the roster somewhat balanced.

If any enthusiastic roster builder would like to contribute to this fictional roster message me on PS4, my username is brockinson

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »