Home

40 years of Madden NFL classic rosters!!

This is a discussion on 40 years of Madden NFL classic rosters!! within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2019, 11:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 40 years of Madden NFL classic rosters!!

I just tried downloading all the rosters you uploaded on the 14th. The only ones that didn't give me a download error was 2015 and 2004.
Old 05-31-2019, 01:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Smile Re: 40 years of Madden NFL classic rosters!!

4 teams left in 2008. Hopefully will upload by tomorrow night.

BK
Old 06-01-2019, 02:24 AM   #11
Rookie

2008 is uploaded. Enjoy!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2019, 05:41 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 3

Surely I'm misunderstanding this. What do you mean you've made rosters from 40 seasons?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 06-09-2019, 11:46 PM   #13
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

M
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Surely I'm misunderstanding this. What do you mean you've made rosters from 40 seasons?
Theres definitely no misunderstanding he litterally made 40 years worth of rosters. All complete. Must have for xbox owners.

Madden 15 and 16. I cant even Express the time and effort he has put into this. I'm litterally planning on purchasing an xbox for them yet again.

These and my fight night. Litterally.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 06-09-2019 at 11:49 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:56 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
M

Theres definitely no misunderstanding he litterally made 40 years worth of rosters. All complete. Must have for xbox owners.

Madden 15 and 16. I cant even Express the time and effort he has put into this. I'm litterally planning on purchasing an xbox for them yet again.

These and my fight night. Litterally.
StormsWarning ..... I have Fight Night Champions going as well ....... really fun game ...... I have something like 180+ or so old time boxers downloaded from various weight classes ....... been doing this for several years now. Even created a few boxers like Tony Licata, Perch Pugh & Jerry Pellergini all New Orleans fighters and I actually worked with Tony in '68 at Lucky Coin Machine Company here in New Orleans --- really a nice guy which I was surprised when I found out he was a boxer.

Oh, by the way - Look up Pete Herman (born Peter Gulotta) he is considered one of the best of all time and he is my daughter-in-law's (Jennifer Gulotta) Great Uncle. Her Grandpaw and I chat about him all the time as he was Peter Herman's nephew and took care of Pete Herman later in life when he went blind. Really interesting stories he tells about his Uncle who also owned a popular club in the French Quarter here in New Orleans after his boxing days were done.

Last edited by doncropper; 06-10-2019 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:19 AM   #15
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
StormsWarning ..... I have Fight Night Champions going as well ....... really fun game ...... I have something like 180+ or so old time boxers downloaded from various weight classes ....... been doing this for several years now. Even created a few boxers like Tony Licata, Perch Pugh & Jerry Pellergini all New Orleans fighters and I actually worked with Tony in '68 at Lucky Coin Machine Company here in New Orleans --- really a nice guy which I was surprised when I found out he was a boxer.

Oh, by the way - Look up Pete Herman (born Peter Gulotta) he is considered one of the best of all time and he is my daughter-in-law's (Jennifer Gulotta) Great Uncle. Her Grandpaw and I chat about him all the time as he was Peter Herman's nephew and took care of Pete Herman later in life when he went blind. Really interesting stories he tells about his Uncle who also owned a popular club in the French Quarter here in New Orleans after his boxing days were done.
Yeah man, I miss it bad, thankful for the cloud service xbox has. Sounds like epic fighters and great stories. I have a few on there, max Baker, Cinderella man, etc

If it was not for the mlb the show, knowing what I know now, I'd trade this ps4 in, without blinking an eye. To get my games back. But lord willing one day if it's meant me and my man sugar ray will be dancing around that ring, singing jab jab all night long.

Not sure if you checked them out but madden 15 and 16 are a must have imo, you gotta see what brown has done with these rosters. I have them all saved except for his latest 80s release.

Woulda had those as well but life happens anyway enjoy it guys he spent a lot of time on them and imo are hands down worth ever penny you'd spend.

I'm contemplating as well this xbox s over the x, its cheaper for one and I dont own a 4k TV and from what I'm hearing the x is what really that was made for. Any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2019, 09:39 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Yeah man, I miss it bad, thankful for the cloud service xbox has. Sounds like epic fighters and great stories. I have a few on there, max Baker, Cinderella man, etc

If it was not for the mlb the show, knowing what I know now, I'd trade this ps4 in, without blinking an eye. To get my games back. But lord willing one day if it's meant me and my man sugar ray will be dancing around that ring, singing jab jab all night long.

Not sure if you checked them out but madden 15 and 16 are a must have imo, you gotta see what brown has done with these rosters. I have them all saved except for his latest 80s release.

Woulda had those as well but life happens anyway enjoy it guys he spent a lot of time on them and imo are hands down worth ever penny you'd spend.

I'm contemplating as well this xbox s over the x, its cheaper for one and I dont own a 4k TV and from what I'm hearing the x is what really that was made for. Any thoughts?
Couple thoughts --- I have an PS4 Pro & PS4 reg plus have a 4K TV. Haven't noticed much difference but will say sometimes I feel the non-4K looks better due to brightness & clarity.

Also, I have Friday Night on PS3 ..... bought the xBox backwards compatible version once I purchased the xBox but realized that the Boxer Vault is not available thus only the Boxer that come with the game are available which wasn't something I was really interested in that much.

Plus, if I remember correctly, Sugar Ray Leonard acknowledged that he patterned his boxing style mostly after Pete Herman.

Last edited by doncropper; 06-10-2019 at 09:41 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »