Home

Future Classic Rosters?

This is a discussion on Future Classic Rosters? within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 05-26-2019, 01:19 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Future Classic Rosters?

Capa, are you building 1965 using your 1970 as the base ? I hope so since that would allow several variations of play .........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2019, 03:15 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I definitely see more than 3 plays being used. Odd. EA does not make anything easy..

Sent from my Pixel using Operation Sports mobile app
Iíve got the custom playbooks working nice with the 60s rosters. The west coast generic book works well with the 80s teams, but not so much with 60s teams. Experimented with the books. Made a base book a few weeks ago thatís all under center. Neither team lined up in shotgun.

Hereís how i did it. Only for play now.

Set up separate profile.

Load all the sliders like percussion said. Make sure they match the other profileís sliders and main menu settings. This is just a precaution and a one time thing.

In controller select, choose teams, unis, custom books.

When i enter the game, i have to do the opening kickoff. After the kickoff, i put both controllers in the middle. Plays really good to be testing.

I did rate plays and such. Neither team is attacking the same way. And theyíre running the ball more than throwing in the second test game.

Not perfect yet because i havent went all that deep with star rating plays and making different book, but this is more than promising. I see no glitches. Home 66 packers won first game 14-7 over 68 colts. Away 68 jets beating the 66 packers 12-7. Need to rerate some and bump wrs up a little. I had them pretty low. Run game looks fantastic. They run plenty of toss sweeps.

My second controller, i thought it was broke, and i didnít want to buy a new one, but when i tried it, it was working, thank god.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-26-2019, 05:03 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
Capa, are you building 1965 using your 1970 as the base ? I hope so since that would allow several variations of play .........
Yes I am using 70 as base...

Old 05-26-2019, 06:51 PM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Iíve got the custom playbooks working nice with the 60s rosters. The west coast generic book works well with the 80s teams, but not so much with 60s teams. Experimented with the books. Made a base book a few weeks ago thatís all under center. Neither team lined up in shotgun.

Hereís how i did it. Only for play now.

Set up separate profile.

Load all the sliders like percussion said. Make sure they match the other profileís sliders and main menu settings. This is just a precaution and a one time thing.

In controller select, choose teams, unis, custom books.

When i enter the game, i have to do the opening kickoff. After the kickoff, i put both controllers in the middle. Plays really good to be testing.

I did rate plays and such. Neither team is attacking the same way. And theyíre running the ball more than throwing in the second test game.

Not perfect yet because i havent went all that deep with star rating plays and making different book, but this is more than promising. I see no glitches. Home 66 packers won first game 14-7 over 68 colts. Away 68 jets beating the 66 packers 12-7. Need to rerate some and bump wrs up a little. I had them pretty low. Run game looks fantastic. They run plenty of toss sweeps.

My second controller, i thought it was broke, and i didnít want to buy a new one, but when i tried it, it was working, thank god.
The custom books seem to work pretty well this and are not too disorganized. You might still occasionally see a team in shotgun formation because even though you remove them, there are a few plays that still pop up from time to time near the end of the game. I have only seen it a few times though.

Defensive playbooks also work quite well. I made a 4-3 defensive to use with capa's 1970 roster and it works well. Lots of Cover 2 and man-to-man, no weird blitzes, no lineman dropping into coverage.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:26 PM   #69
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Yes I am using 70 as base...

G R E A T ! Then uploading as you finish each team gives us a lot of variety to enjoy & test with> T H A N K S !
Old 05-26-2019, 08:30 PM   #70
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
The custom books seem to work pretty well this and are not too disorganized. You might still occasionally see a team in shotgun formation because even though you remove them, there are a few plays that still pop up from time to time near the end of the game. I have only seen it a few times though.

Defensive playbooks also work quite well. I made a 4-3 defensive to use with capa's 1970 roster and it works well. Lots of Cover 2 and man-to-man, no weird blitzes, no lineman dropping into coverage.
I'v been running with your 60s70s Offensive & Defensive Playbooks the past couple days and they are working really well. I even ran with Capa's/Oldschool one (but it appears Capa has deleted it from Share).

I tried creating '60s oriented Playbooks awhile back but to NO success. As I've even recently tried them again but they constantly run the same 3 Plays over & over. Guess I need to learn the proper way to create these Playbooks !!!

Thanks Guys ---- This is REALLY Getting Interesting & "Exciting" !!!
Old 05-28-2019, 05:29 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 21

Finished 65 Bears and 65 Browns. Uploading to vault by 5pm ET. There will most likely still be tweaks to these 2 teams but thought you guys may want to take them for a spin. Brown and Sayers on same field!

Used my 1970 roster as base so all other teams are as they exist in that roster set.

Onto the Cardinals...

capa2000
1965capa

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2019, 04:02 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1

Capa,

Long time coach mode lurker here so I know you have done coach mode in the past.

For Madden 19 are you doing cpu vs cpu or coach mode? I do like watching the games cpu vs cpu but still, nothing beats coach mode. Just curious what is your go to mode for Madden 19 and if it is coach mode, which sliders are you using?

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »