Home

Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs

This is a discussion on Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2019, 07:02 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs

I'd disagree. I'd say releasing the roster would cause your following to increase as the roster would be out there. And I say this as someone already following your stuff
Old 05-17-2019, 07:12 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
I'd disagree. I'd say releasing the roster would cause your following to increase as the roster would be out there. And I say this as someone already following your stuff
Appreciate the genuine and positive feedback.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Operation Sports mobile app
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Old 05-17-2019, 07:55 PM   #11
Rookie

CJ2K100's Arena

It’s actually 231 views but I agree with steelers guy how can you expect anyone to follow/share/like your roster if you won’t even release it so the guys can try it out to see if it’s good or not? Just something to think about lol
WhoDatNation#1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2019, 08:01 PM   #12
MVP

omega412930's Arena

Hey guys I kno everyone is excited for this roster and honestly so am I but this is kind of a full time job cause updating never ends, I meen if he’s asking for something minimal I don’t think it’s that bad I’m sure if u message him with ur concerns u could prolly work it out anyway man keep doing ur thing cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 05-18-2019, 10:28 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
It’s actually 231 views but I agree with steelers guy how can you expect anyone to follow/share/like your roster if you won’t even release it so the guys can try it out to see if it’s good or not? Just something to think about lol
I see other files in PS4 share.. people say they are not that good though.. I would imagine the YouTube video maybe

Old 05-18-2019, 10:30 AM   #14
Rookie

Icon8 Re: Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
Hey guys I kno everyone is excited for this roster and honestly so am I but this is kind of a full time job cause updating never ends, I meen if he’s asking for something minimal I don’t think it’s that bad I’m sure if u message him with ur concerns u could prolly work it out anyway man keep doing ur thing cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks for the input.. I'm a little perplexed by all the controversy.. but the negative approach people are taking is not that motivating..

Old 05-22-2019, 09:01 PM   #15
Pro

Any update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2019, 01:31 PM   #16
Rookie

RIZZice.NYG.PS4's Arena

Hey so I read through this post and watched your youtube video. Looks like you did some amazing work. I can appreciate that you would like to be rewarded for the work you do. That's 100% understandable.

This is my personal opinion and please feel free to disagree. I'm not an expert. But with the Madden Rosters people will contribute to them much more when they don't have to. More than when you put some type of goal. If you really want your roster to become well known and talked about as well as donations more consistently put it out there like you are giving everyone a sample to try.

I've seen people with rosters that everyone likes clean up very nicely when they didn't expect people to do so. Madden players will absolutely appreciate the work you do. I honestly think 100% your approach has held you guys back from accomplishing what you want. People can't download your roster and in turn rate it. And after using it reward you for it. Not everyone mind you. But more people than you have now.

Again please feel free to disagree with me. But that's what I see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »