Home

Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs

This is a discussion on Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2019, 12:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs

Roster release when Madden Mavens social media accounts reach 200 followers.. follow/share/like.

Currently at 310 Rookies in the game with about 9 rookie players in Free Agency who could be created over..

Trying to grow Madden Mavens social media accounts.. please go follow on

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MaddenMavens
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maddenmavens/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsa...OJGa5j9tYFX3Fw

more details of roster file to come, will come back and edit this first post with more details soon.. but there is a video in my signature which will be updated soon.. since have corrected all Rookie Jersey Numbers

The file now has ALL Drafted prospects + 60 undrafted free agents.. all rated to fit well with EA ratings based on scouting reports and their physical performance testing numbers from pro days and combine.

Base Defense Scheme changes -
Spoiler

Versatile Player positions:
Spoiler

CHECKOUT THE VIDEO IN OUR BIO we since have updated Rookie jersey numbers for 31 teams waiting on Patriots..
and then Please provide any feedback..

GOAL IS TO GET A TEAM OF GUYS for future projects to reduce the time investment for everyone and still get the same result..and also still be able to ENJOY the roster creating process more when it's not such a burden on one or two person/people..
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]

Last edited by mar4380; 05-18-2019 at 11:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2019, 12:53 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs

reserve

reserving this for later
Old 05-17-2019, 12:59 PM   #3
Just started!

Re: Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs

Thought we could edit that 2nd post but I guess with a new log-in name you can't edit.

Twitter has 4 followers
Instagram has 10
YouTube has 11 Subscribers

Total of 25.. 175 more and we are releasing a the PS4 Madden 20 roster file inside of madden 19 game.. . ENTIRE draft and then 60 undrafted free agents.. .. like, follow & share
Old 05-17-2019, 01:22 PM   #4
Rookie

So excited! Following!
Old 05-17-2019, 04:17 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
Dude would you do me a favor and stop bringing up my name in every post you do disrespectful *** talking about shells, and quit etc..you doing your own thing keep my name out of it completely.. I and I would expect most of the community will roll with h-town roster anyway because he is a veteran creator no one has time for you to decide when and how you want to release your roster Memorial Day man c’mon by the time you decide/get followers we will already have it..

?? I was trying to acknowledge and give credit to you like Houston had mentioned previously.. I also didn't use the word "quit" in this.. I don't think I ever used that word.. You didn't want to do it anymore and that's the same thing Houston said he didn't either.. I don't know why you two have such a problem with me and keep going at me.. I've never once talked to either of you saying "the type of person you are" and you've BOTH done that..

Xapathyx13 mentioned a good point about arguing is a waste of time which I agree.. but I'm going to defend myself when I feel it's necessary.. .. and he also referenced starting a different thread..

I can take your name out if you'd like. I don't know why you and houston both are so controlling/aggressive on here. All I ever did was encourage the project and try to motivate everyone to work WHILE I was working as well..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2019, 04:35 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
Like I said do me a favor and leave me out of any post/ comments etc I don’t want any recognition as I said before I just want to get a good upload for the game point blank period
I edited the first post per your request... you know if we all were working on the roster it would have been being passed back and forth throughout the whole process of creating it.. that's why I just don't get what this is all about with you two.. and now Houston is making a roster after all.. like that's been my main point the whole time.. why didn't he just contribute before (to whatever extent that worked for him) and you could have continued to help to whatever extent you wanted.. and now you're both mad at me for managing a project (you left and houston never joined) the way I want?!!

Last edited by mar4380; 05-17-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:15 PM   #7
Pro

So now we're not releasing the roster until you get a certain social media following? Okay then.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:40 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
So now we're not releasing the roster until you get a certain social media following? Okay then.
This has had over 300 views... If those people followed it would be out.. are you saying that's not fair for the over 100 hours I have spent on it?

this is the first time I've tried to create a Madden Specific place for content.. ...not specific to Madden rosters but I've seen similar things done before "1000 likes and I'll make another video etc"..

Do you feel that's wrong? I've spent over 100 hours on the roster file and going and liking a page is too much to ask?

Once the file is released people are even less likely to do it... and the way CJ and Houston have mentioned before about stolen rosters just trying to encourage people with the release

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »