Home

1998 Rosters (Super Bowl Completed-PS4

This is a discussion on 1998 Rosters (Super Bowl Completed-PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2019, 07:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
1998 Rosters (Super Bowl Completed-PS4

After about 12 hours, I have completed the 1998 Denver Broncos and 1998 Atlanta Falcons. This is an important season to me as it was the year I became an Atlanta Falcon fan and the most magical season for me as a fan in sports history.

I based my rosters off a mixture of things. Appearance wise, I used online sports card databases as well as google images. For the overall ratings, I used Madden 99 and Madden 2000 for my playstation 1, approximate value rankings from Pro Football Reference, and other statistical databases. This is about as accurate as it possibly gets. Colleges and equipment are both 100% accurate.

These will be complete 53 man rosters. My next goal will be to finish up the playoffs for the 1998 season. For now, Denver and Atlanta are 100% finished with depth charts accurate as well.

My username on PS4 is deputy289, or can also be searched "1998SB"

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2019, 09:49 PM   #2
Pro

Re: 1998 Rosters (Super Bowl Completed-PS4

Awesome I’ve been hoping someone would do one of those two Broncos years on 19.I look forward to hearing updates on this project
Old 06-04-2019, 10:08 PM   #3
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Re: 1998 Rosters (Super Bowl Completed-PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputy289
After about 12 hours, I have completed the 1998 Denver Broncos and 1998 Atlanta Falcons. This is an important season to me as it was the year I became an Atlanta Falcon fan and the most magical season for me as a fan in sports history.

I based my rosters off a mixture of things. Appearance wise, I used online sports card databases as well as google images. For the overall ratings, I used Madden 99 and Madden 2000 for my playstation 1, approximate value rankings from Pro Football Reference, and other statistical databases. This is about as accurate as it possibly gets. Colleges and equipment are both 100% accurate.

These will be complete 53 man rosters. My next goal will be to finish up the playoffs for the 1998 season. For now, Denver and Atlanta are 100% finished with depth charts accurate as well.

My username on PS4 is deputy289, or can also be searched "1998SB"

Thanks!
As a Vikings fan....I'm still not over this.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »