Home

List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

This is a discussion on List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2019, 05:18 PM   #9
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Troy, OH
Re: List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
MUT_Leaks has uploaded 7 Full Season Rosters for the Seasons 1986; 1990; 1995; 2002; 2005; 2007 & 2009.

I have gone through them briefly and for the most part they are very well done & complete. It appears however, that on most teams their is a mistaken player or two that just needs to be released. Not sure why that is but many of those players show a different name than the one it is edited/listed as on the roster screen and also they normally have the incorrect team shown as well. (this could be a bug manifested with the way these rosters were built as I have never seen this occur before).
These are interesting. He has pictures from the MUT cards I believe, for those players who are in MUT. The rest of the players are the generic blank faces, which is odd. I am not sure how these rosters are made.

There are a substantial number of mistakes in terms of players being the wrong skin color. I just did a quick look through of the 1990 roster and Brian Brennan is black and Mike Johnson is white. Also, equipment should probably be edited for most players.

The guy who made these rosters used to go by cursive something. I have used his rosters in previous years. While generally pretty good, for me there is a lot of additional editing that needs done. I am NOT trying to take anything away from these rosters, but imo, there are a lot of mistakes.
They are usually franchise mode friendly which is cool for those who want to use them there. The free agents are mostly real players from the season as are the expansion teams.

Again, I do not mean to sound too critical, just stating some observations. I wish I knew how he made these rosters. I was unaware that MUT pictures could be used.

What is absolutely awesome is that these rosters provide a lot more rosters we can all use. The additional editing is up to each person who downloads the rosters. I plan on downloading all of them and making personal edits.

So far I have only looked at the 1990 roster.

Last edited by Iteachpercussion; 06-24-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Iteachpercussion is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:13 PM   #10
MVP
 
StormsWarning's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Re: List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
These are interesting. He has pictures from the MUT cards I believe, for those players who are in MUT. The rest of the players are the generic blank faces, which is odd. I am not sure how these rosters are made.

There are a substantial number of mistakes in terms of players being the wrong skin color. I just did a quick look through of the 1990 roster and Brian Brennan is black and Mike Johnson is white. Also, equipment should probably be edited for most players.

The guy who made these rosters used to go by cursive something. I have used his rosters in previous years. While generally pretty good, for me there is a lot of additional editing that needs done. I am NOT trying to take anything away from these rosters, but imo, there are a lot of mistakes.
They are usually franchise mode friendly which is cool for those who want to use them there. The free agents are mostly real players from the season as are the expansion teams.

Again, I do not mean to sound too critical, just stating some observations. I wish I knew how he made these rosters. I was unaware that MUT pictures could be used.

What is absolutely awesome is that these rosters provide a lot more rosters we can all use. The additional editing is up to each person who downloads the rosters. I plan on downloading all of them and making personal edits.

So far I have only looked at the 1990 roster.
Well I just finish talking with him, I dont know litterally took a ton of pics to help him get his twitter going, I gotta be honest these are more than playable right now, I just did a test run in cfm with the 95 giants against dallas and walker was on a terror!

I'm telling you, telling you, telling you, these are very good. Like don said a few misplaced and I can speak for the 1995 and 2007 there were 2 ppl that I released that should not have been there. The rest were all golden.

Skin tones things of that nature you can always go back and edit but the base is legit!

From here on out all I'm going to say is Auto Reorder and watch it unfold.

GGz.
__________________
Live Video Game Streaming, Classic Movies & Toons.

https://vaughn.live/stormswarning

Last edited by StormsWarning; 06-24-2019 at 07:24 PM.
StormsWarning is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:52 PM   #11
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Troy, OH
Re: List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Well I just finish talking with him, I dont know litterally took a ton of pics to help him get his twitter going, I gotta be honest these are more than playable right now, I just did a test run in cfm with the 95 giants against dallas and walker was on a terror!

I'm telling you, telling you, telling you, these are very good. Like don said a few misplaced and I can speak for the 1995 and 2007 there were 2 ppl that I released that should not have been there. The rest were all golden.

Skin tones things of that nature you can always go back and edit but the base is legit!

From here on out all I'm going to say is Auto Reorder and watch it unfold.

GGz.
Like I said, I was not trying to be overly critical or anything like that. I was just looking at a few things with one roster. I have no problem making a few edits where they need to be on skin tone and things like that. Overall, the ratings look good and appropriate. I am excited to get them all downloaded and look at them and play some serious games. I will do that as soon as I get the last three teams done for 1980.

By the way, do you know how he go the MUT pictures in there? Also, I noticed he was able to change some experience and such. How is that possible!?! If you get the chance to ask him I would love to know the secret! Is he on the forums here?
Iteachpercussion is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2019, 08:20 PM   #12
MVP
 
StormsWarning's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Re: List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Like I said, I was not trying to be overly critical or anything like that. I was just looking at a few things with one roster. I have no problem making a few edits where they need to be on skin tone and things like that. Overall, the ratings look good and appropriate. I am excited to get them all downloaded and look at them and play some serious games. I will do that as soon as I get the last three teams done for 1980.

By the way, do you know how he go the MUT pictures in there? Also, I noticed he was able to change some experience and such. How is that possible!?! If you get the chance to ask him I would love to know the secret! Is he on the forums here?
Ahh bro unfortunately I dont know, but after doing the auto re order it lines up!

On another note I think I'm switching to pc, after reading and seeing the things they have done, theres no comparison. Theres a full college mod out for goodness sake!

Unbelievable work being done in the pc community, I knew the potential because of NBA 2k, but after seeing the pc in action, Its night and day.
__________________
Live Video Game Streaming, Classic Movies & Toons.

https://vaughn.live/stormswarning
StormsWarning is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 10:56 AM   #13
MVP
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 2,392
Re: List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

Thanks so much for this. If possible id love to see this expanded to the other Madden games, which I know have some years that were never made for 19
__________________
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Culture Rot is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 10:59 AM   #14
MVP
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 2,392
Re: List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

Is anyone interested in working on a 1999, 2000, or 2001 roster with me?
__________________
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Culture Rot is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:13 PM   #15
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Blog Entries: 6
Re: List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

Just a heads up on that 1995 roster. If you go to edit equipment ratings do change. It is like the formula used in the creation of this roster does not match what is in engine. So guys can see a significant rise or fall based on what you edit. I have really noticed it with QBs
Steelers4190 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2019, 12:49 PM   #16
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Troy, OH
Re: List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Just a heads up on that 1995 roster. If you go to edit equipment ratings do change. It is like the formula used in the creation of this roster does not match what is in engine. So guys can see a significant rise or fall based on what you edit. I have really noticed it with QBs
Yes, I have noticed that too.

The 1990 roster, and probably the 1986 and 1995 rosters seem to be the same rosters he made a few Maddens ago. He must be using a computer program and has found a way to get it to work with the PS4 and M19. That is the only way I can figure out how he was able to get pictures in the game, change experience, and some equipment.
Iteachpercussion is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Top -