Home

Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

This is a discussion on Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2019, 10:18 PM   #73
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

Gonna need a little more time before I fully commit to using this Week 1 roster officially released by EA tonight. So many pros and cons.

EA left a few I.R. players on teams that were officially cut a while ago (Kenneth Dixon [Ravens], Chase Allen [Dolphins] are just a couple quick examples). They'll permanently end up on these teams when using this roster as a base ��

Depth charts are pretty off as usual which stings knowing I'll have to go through all 32 teams all over again.

I'm also going to have to re-add all the practice squad players all over again.

A lot of the missing players however have been added to the game which is a pro of course and will save me some time.

The equipment edits are surprisingly decent this go around. At least with the new player additions they were matched from game play. Those I'm always editing anyway so it's not big deal to me.

Give me till Saturday night for an official roster release. I'm on duty at the fire department tomorrow for 24 hours but I'll be home all day Saturday

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-05-2019 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:13 AM   #74
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Gonna need a little more time before I fully commit to using this Week 1 roster officially released by EA tonight. So many pros and cons.

EA left a few I.R. players on teams that were officially cut a while ago (Kenneth Dixon [Ravens], Chase Allen [Dolphins] are just a couple quick examples). They'll permanently end up on these teams when using this roster as a base ��

Depth charts are pretty off as usual which stings knowing I'll have to go through all 32 teams all over again.

I'm also going to have to re-add all the practice squad players all over again.

A lot of the missing players however have been added to the game which is a pro of course and will save me some time.

The equipment edits are surprisingly decent this go around. At least with the new player additions they were matched from game play. Those I'm always editing anyway so it's not big deal to me.

Give me till Saturday night for an official roster release. I'm on duty at the fire department tomorrow for 24 hours but I'll be home all day Saturday
well I for one hope you go with the new release.....the only reason I turn off pre existing injury in cfm is for josh gordon
Old 09-06-2019, 09:11 PM   #75
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by farcry1968
well I for one hope you go with the new release.....the only reason I turn off pre existing injury in cfm is for josh gordon
idk about xbox but on ps4 the week 1 update had all 42 players that made teams in game and no PS cuts from game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2019, 04:02 PM   #76
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

OVR: 2

ea has miami's players in a 3-4 alignment. i kinda like it....are u going to keep it?
Old 09-07-2019, 06:20 PM   #77
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
The newest roster update I got from EA has all the PS players that exist in the game in free agency and yes all the 53 man teams were updated for the most part. However I had created several practice squad players that aren't in this update so thus my comment(s)
The reason the practice squad players are not on teams is because even though yes they are in a teams system they are still free agents whereas any team can sign them away no hassle so for season modes its prolly y EA leaves them there so its more realistic.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 09-07-2019, 07:21 PM   #78
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by farcry1968
ea has miami's players in a 3-4 alignment. i kinda like it....are u going to keep it?
I'm doing a new roster this evening as we speak, however the older roster file that I have available at the moment in the Community Downloads has Miami switched to a 3-4. There's a few errors with EA's depth chart on Miami though. Sam Eguavoen plays exclusively over the LT which should make him a ROLB. Charles Harris played almost exclusively over the RT which should make him a LOLB. EA has them reversed. There are other errors as well with EA's new roster but not really a big deal.

Sorry - I haven't been using this website that much since the activity has been minimal. I've been releasing more information on Twitter than I have here. I should have the new roster available by later this evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
The reason the practice squad players are not on teams is because even though yes they are in a teams system they are still free agents whereas any team can sign them away no hassle so for season modes its prolly y EA leaves them there so its more realistic.
All practice squad players are officially signed to that team's payroll and are employees of that team. Their contracts are still covered by the NFLPA however they have by-laws in their agreements that allow them to be signed by other teams at any time (as long as they are signed with the intent of being a full time squad member of their new team.) There's an exception for the International players though as the agreement gives their original team's the 1st right of those players.

All PS team members are salary based contracts starting at a minimum of like $8,000/week - however all PS players have the right to negotiate their contracts to make more.

They are not free agents.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-07-2019 at 07:43 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:24 PM   #79
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
All practice squad players are officially signed to that team's payroll and are employees of that team. Their contracts are still covered by the NFLPA however they have by-laws in their agreements that allow them to be signed by other teams at any time with the exception of the International Player's agreement.

All PS team members are salary based contracts starting at a minimum of like $8,000/week - however all PS players have the right to negotiate their contracts to make more.

They are not free agents.
True and not true, yes they are paid by a franchise and under teams payroll ur dead on there however they are free agents in a sense that they are free to sign with any team that wants to sign them, no questions asked its like if they are working at McDonald's and the Titans wanna sign them they can. Also even though they are signed to a teams payroll they dont count against the teams salary cap either which is another reason EA leaves them off team rosters. I wish EA would have practice squad assignments like 2k has two way player assignments and also editable coaching staffs with a coaching pool.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 09-07-2019, 11:58 PM   #80
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

New roster posted today. I've decided to utilize the Week 1 roster update released by EA and will be using this roster as my base roster for the remainder of the season. Listed below is a summary of changes I've made to the roster tonight.

Search by Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster Filename: UPDATED20

Quote:
Roster Update: 09/07/19

* WR Antonio Brown signed to the Patriots
* LT J'Marcus Webb signed to the Dolphins
* C James Ferentz signed to the Patriots

* WR Johnny Holton promoted to active roster [Steelers]
* TE Darrell Daniels promoted to active roster [Cardinals]
* TE J.P. Holtz promoted to active roster [Redskins]
* TE Alex Ellis promoted to active roster [Eagles]
* OL Aaron Stinnie promoted to active roster [Titans]

* RB Alfred Morris released from the Cowboys
* WR/KR Kalif Raymond released from the Titans
* WR Robert Davis released from the Redskins
* TE Paul Butler released from the Raiders (injury settlement)
* OL Jeremy Vujnovich released from the Cardinals
* C Russell Bodine released from the Patriots
* LB Tuzar Skipper released from the Steelers
* LB Nate Stupar released from the Giants

Practice Squad Movement:

* I added all the PS players that were available in the game to their respective teams. QB Cardale Jones signing with the Seahawks PS included.

- I did my best to keep the PS players off of the main depth chart, but certain teams and certain positions make it almost impossible to do so. Especially when teams, such as the Ravens, only have a total of 4 defensive lineman on the main roster, the PS players are going to end up on the depth chart and eventually difficult to release down the road.

- The PS players were added in order to assist with more realistic play for those who enjoy pre-season in CFM as well as utilizing the PS feature after pre-season concludes.

- I will create PS players upon request, but will certainly add them as they're activated to primary rosters as well.

Depth Charts:

* I've gone through and made several minor adjustments to depth charts. Nothing too crazy though because EA pretty much copied the official depth charts released by teams. I defintely need to do some fine tuning though with the PS players added. I will focus on those this coming week.

- Miami switched to a 3-4 and EA had a few mistakes on their roster with the Dolphins. Sam Eguavoen plays the weakside while Charles Harris almost exclusively works on the strongside, rushing against the RT. All the proper changes were made.

- Derrius Guice was announced as the starting RB over Adrian Peterson. It is yet to be seen how much of a role AP will be playing though.

- EA has several players on I.R. that were released from their teams (LB Chase Allen [Dolphins], RB Kenneth Dixon [Ravens], WR Gehrig Dieter [Chiefs], WR Charles Johnson [Eagles] and several more.) Unfortunately I can't remove them, but this is one of the cons of using EA's rosters.

Misc. Edits:

Ratings were adjusted to the free agency list. Several key free agent OVRs were lowered or adjusted in order to prevent a crazy influx of signings in CFM. Some things are inevitable though and it's impossible to work around.

* The fact that Andrew Luck shows up in CFM free agency no matter what drives my OCD insane. During testing, I always sign him to the Dolphins, lower his ratings completely, and then release him to free agency with a 12 OVR. He never signs to a team again. (It's up to you how you want to handle this.) He does not exist on this roster though.

- Equipment Edits will be on-going all season long. I lost all of my equipment edits from pre-season since I switched base rosters so I will be going through each week and making changes as they come.
I did update quite a few players from TNF the other night between the Packers and Bears. Trubisky, Jimmy Graham, Adrian Amos, Khalil Mack, Preston Smith, Kevin King and many others all received helmet and equipment edits.
I also added the recent helmet updates from @helmet_stalker as well. I have AB still with the Xenith helmet that he's supposedly going to wear, but I read an article today that AB is switching back to Air XP - so I will see what happens in New England.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-08-2019 at 12:10 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »