Home

Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

This is a discussion on Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2020, 05:39 PM   #169
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

Quote:
Originally Posted by farcry1968
will your draft class be included in the roster or be an actual draft class file?
It will be included in the roster file. I did a vote on Twitter a while back and the majority of users preferred it that way over a draft class so I just did what the majority wanted. If you use my roster after April's draft you will need to utilize a 2021 Draft Class to keep it going. (TFG's draft classes are not compatible with my roster due to his unorthodox player ratings).

I'm guaranteeing Rounds 1-4, however Rounds 5-7 is still a discussion at this point. I just found out there's only 112 CAPs available so I'm going to have to dig deep to get the later rounds added.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 02-19-2020, 05:57 PM   #170
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

A small revision was done to the roster. I continue to make changes every day basically, so please contact me with requests or concerns and I'll address it ASAP. (I know most of you contact me on Twitter and Xbox PM)
Listed below is a quick summary of changes:

Quote:
Roster Update: 02/19/20

* TE Greg Olsen signed to the Seahawks
* TE Michael Roberts signed to the Dolphins
* TE Demetrius Harris signed to the Bears
* LB Jared Norris signed to the Redskins

* WR Paul Richardson released from the Redskins
* TE Demetrius Harris released from the Browns
* OG Eric Kush released from the Browns
* OT William Sweet released from the Cardinals
* DL Ethan Westbrooks released from the 49ers
* MLB Nigel Bradham released from the Eagles
* LB Adarius Taylor released from the Browns
* CB Vernon Hargreaves released from the Texans
* CB Josh Norman released from the Redskins
* CB T.J. Carrie released from the Browns
* SS Tony Jefferson released from the Ravens

Misc. Changes & Notes:

* LT Greg Robinson has been removed from Cleveland's roster. He's under Federal investigation for possession of over 157lbs. of marijuana at the Mexican border and Cleveland already announced he wouldn't be re-signed this season. His career is likely done.

* I changed Greg Olsen's jersey number to #82 on Seattle's roster. Will Dissly owns the #88 and TE Luke Wilson is headed towards free agency this offseason relinquishing Olsen's old number while he played in Chicago.

* CB Aqib Talib has been placed in free agency. He was a salary dump only.
Miami only bought his contract for an additional draft pick and will not re-sign him. This allows me to add an extra player to Miami's roster which currently meets Madden's max roster limit.

* Additional player ratings were done. I increased a few players after going back and watching some highlights from this past season. SS Chuck Clark [Ravens] & RB Raheem Mostert [49ers] are quick examples of players I felt were under valued by EA's ratings. I received 2 nasty messages from Xbox users after I lowered Richard Sherman's OVR down to a 93 (his man coverage got severely exposed late in the playoffs) but I raised it back up to a 94 OVR since this is technically a community roster. Giving me a dislike and a nasty PM over a single player's rating considering how much other work goes into this roster entertains me, but that is how the Madden Community goes sometimes

* Reminder #1: Free agency doesn't officially kick in until the middle of March. Although several players are UFAs they will remain on their appropriate rosters until probably March 14th. Saturday, March 14th I will release all UFAs that have not shown any interest in re-signing with their teams. ERFAs and RFAs will remain on their teams until their contracts are negotiated.
I'm strongly considering releasing a couple UFAs much earlier in order to get future/reserve players added to their correct teams that still remain in free agency [Jaguars, Jets & Cowboys for example].

* Reminder #2: I'm still trying to figure out the direction I'm going with the NFL DRAFT. I did a vote on Twitter a while back trying to figure out if users wanted me to do custom creations only or utilize prior rookies with faces like I did last season:

Most Madden players prefer custom created rookies with proper ages and bio information, but unfortunately EA/Madden 20 only allows 112 CAPs this season. One way or the other I'm going to have to utilize previous rookies, but not sure how I want to handle the earlier rounds considering most users want proper information on the more important rookies. I've had several look-a-likes picked out for quite a while now, but my final decision has yet to be determined...having a star rookie be 24 years old when they just turned 21 isn't a very popular thing with CFM users

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-19-2020 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-20-2020, 11:16 PM   #171
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
A small revision was done to the roster. I continue to make changes every day basically, so please contact me with requests or concerns and I'll address it ASAP. (I know most of you contact me on Twitter and Xbox PM)
Listed below is a quick summary of changes:
yeah working on my rosters there are only 10-15 extra rookies u couild use I wished madden had a delete future like 2k has but hopefully for madden 21 they widen the ratings like they did for QB OL

on Denver only WR C Sutton needs a bump maybe DL S Harris too because he is rumour to get a 10-12 million a year deal in fa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2020, 08:23 PM   #172
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

New Roster Update is available this evening. Smaller one but necessary. I've been struggling quite a bit lately trying to manage time for myself. With my newborn, family and work my priorities come first. Fortunately there's not much to do right now with the roster over the next week, so I've embraced the peace away from Madden while I could. I did monitor the Combine religiously though so I'm excited to start preparing for the draft in April. Free Agency comes first though.

Roster Filename: UPDATED20
Xbox Username: xAPATHYx13

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/03/20

* TE Marcus Baugh signed to the Redskins

* TE Scott Simonson released from the Giants
* LT John Wetzel released from the Falcons
* LB Jake Ryan released from the Jaguars
* LB Alec Ogletree released from the Giants
* LB Kareem Martin released from the Giants

Trade:

* CB A.J. Bouye [Jaguars] traded to the Denver Broncos for a draft pick.

Retirement(s):

* OG Jeremiah Sirles has announced his retirement from the NFL. He's been lowered to a 12 OVR and placed at the bottom of free agency so he won't be signed in CFM mode.

Misc. Roster Edits & Changes:

* I switched TE Greg Olsen back to #88 jersey [Seahawks]. Will Dissly has been switched to #89. This move has been made official by the team. Dissly is honoring Doug Baldwin. TE Luke Wilson was also added back to the team even though he's likely gone in free agency.

* I released RB Theo Riddick from the Broncos in order to keep #21 available for Bouye after the trade. Riddick likely won't be back with the team (UFA) this free agency and he's dealing with injuries.

* OT Lukayus McNeil was created/added to the Falcons roster. He signed a future/reserve deal in the offseason but doesn't exist in Madden. I needed to add an offensive lineman to the roster after Wetzel's release from the team.

* CB Darius Phillips was adjusted on Cincy's depth chart [Bengals]. Not sure why he was completely left off, however the team announced their plan to increase his playing time this upcoming season after playing limited (but productive) snaps in 2019.

* WR Charone Peake & RB Paul Perkins were added to the Jaguars roster. They signed future/reserve deals with the team, however I wasn't able to add them initially due to EA/Madden's roster limit.

Reminder: Free Agency doesn't begin officially until the 16th (legal tampering). I will not be releasing all the UFAs until about the 12th or 13th. Players that have their 2020 player options declined early (such as Jake Ryan and others) will be released immediately, however impending UFAs that have already been told they will not be resigned will remain on the roster until approx. the 13th.
I really do appreciate all the support and help from the community. I've been getting more private messages on Xbox than normal but the feedback has been great. I will be pretty active this next week, but I'm stepping away for a little before hand. See you then.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-03-2020 at 08:30 PM.
Old 03-04-2020, 05:05 PM   #173
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

I've gotta say, I am very impressed with this roster. Excellent work.

This is going to be my Play Now roster moving forward.

Ballin! lol
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:37 AM   #174
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
I've gotta say, I am very impressed with this roster. Excellent work.

This is going to be my Play Now roster moving forward.

Ballin! lol
Really do appreciate the support.

In regards to play now: starting later today, the roster will have free agency effecting the lineups for a few days until free agent signings start coming in in a couple days. Doing a mass overhaul of all 32 NFL teams today which will deplete a majority of the lineups. Just a heads up

Old 03-13-2020, 01:00 AM   #175
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Free Agency Update has been completed and made available. I will have a full Description of changes tomorrow (Friday). Been at this for 15 hours so I'm pretty spent. More to come...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2020, 01:56 AM   #176
K22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Free Agency Update has been completed and made available. I will have a full Description of changes tomorrow (Friday). Been at this for 15 hours so I'm pretty spent. More to come...

Amazing work!!!
Your dedication is an inspiration

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »