Home

Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

This is a discussion on Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2019, 12:18 AM   #17
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
watching the Denver ATL game LB Mailk Reed looks good got a sack keep a guy on him

OAK WR K Doss might make it
DAL WR J Johnson
CHI K E Fry
TENN DE A Blesode
Malik Reed Did Have a Good Game Against The Falcons Tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
My roster has been re-uploaded to the Community Downloads.

Filename: UPDATED20
Gamertag: xAPATHYx13

It utilizes Madden's most recent update which included the addition of RB Darren Sproles [Eagles], DE Damontre Moore [49ers], WR Preston Williams [Dolphins], DT Robert Thomas [Bills], & DT Ziggy Hood [Saints].

I will update the 2nd post on the 1st page to reflect all the changes that were made today to the roster. This will be the base roster moving forward.

My future plans: adding key UDFAs, and fine tuning the roster as a whole.

Appreciate your patience.

As always: I'm an open door for recommendations and corrections so let me know if you see anything. Take care.
Good Work As Usual.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 08-02-2019 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:38 AM   #18
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Year in and year out you do a phenomenal job. Though I don’t use your roster since I’m not on XB1, I know firsthand how much work goes into this and I admire your dedication.

Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2019, 09:45 PM   #19
Rookie

Cdub1284's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
watching the Denver ATL game LB Mailk Reed looks good got a sack keep a guy on him

OAK WR K Doss might make it
DAL WR J Johnson
CHI K E Fry
TENN DE A Blesode
I can second K Doss. He is impressing people at training camp.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:09 PM   #20
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Got another update out this evening. I was able to add WR Jon'Vea Johnson [Cowboys] and DT Gerald Willis [Ravens]. I will be getting more UDFAs including the ones mentioned by users in this thread later this week.

All transactions were updated as well with a few depth chart updates from training camp (Ravens, Cardinals and a couple others released depth charts today).

The next 2 weeks are going to be hell for me with training at the fire department (we have promotional testing next month, so I'll be out in the heat all day on my days off teaching.) Not sure how much time I'll have between now and the end of the month but I'll see what I can do.

Filename: UPDATED20
Gamertag: xAPATHYx13

Have a good one.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 08-05-2019, 09:24 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

Cant download your roster I keep getting error
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2019, 05:26 PM   #22
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Roster Update 3.0 has been uploaded. Below is a summary of changes although there are several smaller transactions done that are not listed.

I will continue to make small updates available as I do them for myself, but in regards to major updates, I'm trying to have them done once every 2 weeks. I will have another pre-season update which will include a much heavier array of equipment edits as well as UDFAs that make the team. That will likely happen around Week 3 of pre-season if not Week 4 for sure.

Search by Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster Filename: UPDATED20

Quote:
Roster Update 3.0: 08/08/19

* RB D'Onta Foreman signed to the Colts (claimed off waivers)
* RB Jacquizz Rodgers signed to the Saints
* RB Keith Ford signed to the Packers
* RB Roc Thomas signed to the Jaguars
* RB Mack Brown signed to the Raiders
* WR Cameron Meredith signed to the Patriots
* TE A.J. Derby signed to the Saints
* TE Zach Conque signed to the Colts
* OL Alex Lewis signed to the Jets
* OL Salesi Uhatafe signed to the Buccaneers
* DL Terrence Fede signed to the Giants
* DT Robert Nkemdiche signed to the Dolphins (placed on PUP)
* LB Chris Worley signed to the Seahawks
* LB Nick DeLuca signed to the Dolphins
* CB Morris Claiborne signed to the Chiefs
* CB Bene Benwikere signed to the Vikings
* CB Trevon Mathis signed to the Steelers
* S Godwin Igwebuike signed to the Jets (claimed off waivers)
* S Johnathan Cyprien signed to the Eagles
* S Ibraheim Campbell signed to the Packers

* RB Corey Grant released from the Packers
* RB Robert Kelley released from the Saints
* RB Matt Dayes released from the Saints
* WR/KR Qadree Henderson released from the Jets
* TE Rico Gathers released from the Cowboys
* C Cole Toner released from the Chargers
* DT Vincent Valentine released from the Cardinals
* OLB Kendall Donnerson released from the Packers
* S Kai Nacua released from the Panthers

Trades:

* RB Duke Johnson [Browns] has been traded to the Houston Texans with draft pick(s) involved
* G/T Alex Lewis [Ravens] has been traded to the New York Jets with draft pick(s) involved.

Retirement:

* TE Niles Paul [Free Agent] has announced his retirement from the league and has been removed from the roster. He was most recently signed and immediately cut by the 49ers.

Misc. Edits and Depth Chart Corrections:

Injured Reserve players: For the most part if a player is immediately stashed on I.R. (i.e. Mike Liedtke [Bucs]) I will remove them from the depth chart and leave it as be, however if a player is waived with an injury designation (i.e. Jason Spriggs [Packers]) and reverts to I.R. due to no claims, I will leave them off the team. Traditionally these players are given an injury settlement and ultimately released to free agency anyway. This also leaves room on the team for an additional player to be added instead of clogging up EA's mandatory roster maximum.

♦♦ Depth Chart Corrections: ♦♦ I'm going through all 32 NFL teams' depth charts that have been released for the 1st pre-season game. I'm fully aware that not every team's depth chart is accurate for the regular season but they're a huge help in regards to where offensive lineman and defensive lineman are being placed at. I'm adjusting them as needed but I'm also fully aware that teams such as the Cowboys have left immediate starters off of their depth charts. Only 29 teams have released their depth charts as of this morning also. If you see any major mistakes let me know and I'll get them corrected as quickly as possible.

UDFAs: I'm in the process of trying to evaluate UDFAs that are making an impact on their teams or are at least in the top 2 of their depth chart positions.
I am not going to knock all of these players out all at once, but here is a small list of UDFAs that have been created and added so far: FB Alec Ingold [Raiders], OLB Sam Eguavoen [Dolphins], DE Amani Bledsoe [Titans], K Elliott Fry [Bears] & RB Damarea Crockett [Texans]. I believe there's a couple more I did but I don't have the list in front of me. More will be coming.

Rating Edits: I'm not going too heavy on rating updates but several free agent players as well as other players have received some rating adjustments. Players such as RB Josh Jacobs had their speed updated while OVRs on certain players such as CB Xavien Howard also were updated. As of today I've updated about 25 players with small edits but nothing crazy enough to alter the whole face of the roster. I'm open eared to recommendations, but I prefer a roster that shows players actual value and not just opinion based by EA.

Equipment Edits: Tonight's games I will be heavily monitoring for key player changes, however all of @Helmet_Stalker's equipment changes have been applied to the roster. This includes helmet corrections for: RB James White, RB Devonta Freeman, TE David Njoku, SS Jeff Heath, K Stephen Gostkowski and several others.

Missing Veteran Players: As mentioned before, several veteran players are missing from Madden. I had to add a few players such as WR Michael Crabtree [Free Agent], QB Matt Simms [Falcons] and a couple others but not every missing veteran has been created/added. For example, recent signings such as RB Kerwynn Williams [Saints], DE Kasim Edebali [Eagles] and SS Tyvis Powell [Cowboys] are still missing.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-08-2019 at 05:41 PM.
Old 08-08-2019, 05:44 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 8

How can I get your roster to save I’m on Xbox one... it downloads but when i goto roster it doesn’t appear
NFL: Indianapolis Colts
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NCAA: Auburn Tigers
Old 08-08-2019, 06:57 PM   #24
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestreak10
How can I get your roster to save I’m on Xbox one... it downloads but when i goto roster it doesn’t appear
This is an ongoing problem with XBOX users - I have the game on both XBOX and PS4 and I have these issues with the XBOX but not the PS4. Please see link
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...correctly.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »