Home

Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

This is a discussion on Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2019, 07:58 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

Thanks for your amazing work.
With matt’s sliders and your roster now i just need a good 2020 draft class to start my franchise
Old 08-16-2019, 01:40 PM   #34
Rookie

Can you create Kyron Brown CB for the Jets? Slotted to be CB #3 on ourlads
Old 08-16-2019, 02:40 PM   #35
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Your hard work is much appreciated!!! I'm really itching to get my CFM going so I just might start today with your rosters.

By the time I'm done with preseason maybe the next title update will be out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2019, 03:06 PM   #36
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip10
Can you create Kyron Brown CB for the Jets? Slotted to be CB #3 on ourlads
yes Kyron Brown is on my list to create. I will definitely have him added by the end of tomorrow at the latest. I might be able to squeeze him in this evening but not likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Your hard work is much appreciated!!! I'm really itching to get my CFM going so I just might start today with your rosters.

By the time I'm done with preseason maybe the next title update will be out.
EA released a roster update today, but there are still players missing. My next big roster update is coming tomorrow and will be posted by evening.

Tomorrow's update will consist of ratings updates, equipment, relevant UDFAs after 2 weeks of pre-season and transactions.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-16-2019 at 03:10 PM.
Old 08-17-2019, 10:19 PM   #37
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey xApAthyx13, what’s the plan for Josh Gordon?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-18-2019, 12:06 PM   #38
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
Hey xApAthyx13, what’s the plan for Josh Gordon?
Not 1000% sure just yet. Though he's been cleared from the league he's still in awkward limbo with the Patriots and he's also still on I.R. via Madden/EA on all the rosters.

If he begins practicing with the team and plays in pre-season or suits up for the season he will be placed appropriately on the depth chart. (You can remove I.R./previous injuries when loading up CFM and in Play Now also.)

However for the time being, I'll keep him off the depth chart until New England releases more info. As of now, from latest reports he should be available by Week 1 of the regular season, but who knows. Jakobi Myers has been awesome also, so I need to get him added to the roster later today.

I monitor the AFC East closely on a daily basis so I'll have something figured out.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-18-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-18-2019, 12:14 PM   #39
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Also, I did release an update last night. I haven't made an official post yet, because a majority of equipment edits are not saving properly and I can't find a reason why. [More Xbox issues?]

Just for example, I'll remove hand warmers and various things from certain players, after the edits are saved, loaded to the cloud, uploaded to the community files and then downloaded again for verification..... all of the transactions, depth chart fixes and created players are there but the equipment edits are reverted back to default.... which pisses me off considering how much time I put into the equipment portion of it.....

And I know its an error during the upload to the Community Downloads portion because some of the equipment changes I make are available. The Eagles RBs and Lamar Jackson edits are all correct, but several offensive lineman are missing the elbow rubber pads and shoe corrections I went through and did.

Sorry for the rant but I'll have a detailed post made before the end of evening of all changes made.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:04 PM   #40
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

I released a larger roster update yesterday and it was revised today as well. It consists of all the changes I've made over the past 72 hours. Listed below is just a quick summary of changes I've made. I intentionally do not list every change I make since it would take too long.

Search by Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster Filename: UPDATED20

Quote:
Roster Update 5.0: 08/18/19

* QB Josh McCown signed to the Eagles (created/added)
* QB Danny Etling signed to the Falcons (claimed off waivers)
* RB Elijah Hood signed to the Jaguars
* WR Emanuel Hall signed to the Buccaneers (claimed off waivers)
* MLB Albert McClellan signed to the Jets
* MLB Donald Payne signed to the Ravens
* CB Jalen Myrick signed to the Falcons
* P Johnny Townsend signed to the Giants (claimed off waivers)

* OG Cameron Hunt re-signed to the Raiders

* QB Tanner Lee released from the Jaguars
* WR Braxton Miller released from the Eagles
* WR Jordan Lasley released from the Raiders
* LB Stephone Anthony released from the Falcons
* DL Elijah Qualls released from the Ravens
* OLB/EDGE Myles Humphrey released from the Redskins
* DB Jermaine Kelly released from the Texans
* CB Greg Mabin released from the 49ers
* K Elliott Fry released from the Bears

UDFAs & Added Players:

* The following UDFAs have been added to the roster: CB Kyron Brown [Jets], WR Keelan Doss [Raiders], MLB Curtis Bolton [Packers].

* Additional players created and added to the game from Rugby, the CFL etc: RB Christian Wade [Bills], WR Duke Williams [Bills], OLB Sam Eguavoen [Dolphins]

* Various players added to the game: QB Josh McCown [Eagles], WR Chris Lacy [Lions], MLB Kevin Minter [Buccaneers]

Depth Chart & Misc. Edits:

* The following player(s) have been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth charts: MLB Avery Williamson [Jets], CB Tavon Young [Ravens]

* OG Christian Westerman removed from the Bengals roster. He appears to be headed to retirement and has left the team.

* Several teams received revisions to their depth charts including the Eagles, Lions, Raiders, Bengals, Jets, Ravens & Bears.

* I'm monitoring the situation closely with Josh Gordon [Patriots]. As of now he doesn't appear ready to play during pre-season and the team hasn't committed to him playing by Week 1, so until his situation becomes more clear I am leaving him off of the Pats depth chart.

* Ratings adjustments: I went through and updated several ratings. Be advised though the only 'Veteran' player ratings adjustments were done to QBs and various RBs. The majority of ratings edits were done to players such as UDFAs and 1-year experience players who are moving up quite a bit on their depth charts from EA's default roster. If a rookie or 1 year players has moved up to the #2 roles of their position, those were the players I was targeting in edits.

Equipment changes: This has been the most frustrating experience for me. For whatever reason, after the file is uploaded to the Cloud and then onto the Community Downloads, several players who received equipment changes keep reverting back to EA's default and it's driving me nuts. Several players who I would remove their hand warmers and make changes to elbows (lineman) and sneakers continue to revert back to default equipment after it's uploaded in the Community Files.

There are players that their equipment is corrected properly (players such as Jordan Howard or Lamar Jackson etc., but a majority of offensive lineman are missing their rubber elbow pads that I added and several QBs continue to revert back to having hand warmers. Little things like that.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-19-2019 at 08:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »