Home

Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

This is a discussion on Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2019, 10:46 PM   #1
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Exclamation Madden 20 OS Community Offseason Roster [Xbox One]

Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster File Name: UPDATED20
Console: Xbox One

As promised I will be releasing a Madden 20 Roster Update for the Xbox One OS Community.

Similar to previous years, I will be taking Madden's final roster update and doing a complete overhaul of it making it the most updated and current roster possible for you to start the year off.

Reminder: All of the newest updates to the roster will be in the last pages of this thread. As we're now entering the 2020 offseason (as of 02/06/20) I will be switching this roster over to offseason mode. Please skip to the last page(s) of this thread for the most recent information related to the roster.

Everything listed below is based off of the beginning of the 2019-20 season and the changes that took place then.

The next post will have all changes made to the roster listed. In the meantime here is a layout of my gameplan for the first roster update:

Quote:
1.) Team by team roster update. Starting in alphabetical order I will be making sure each team is up to date with roster personnel including removing players already cut and adding any recent free agent signings the team has made. I will go through all 32 and taking my time in the process.

2.) Depth Charts. After the rosters have the correct personnel I will be going back, once again in alphabetical order, and begin depth chart corrections. These depth charts will be 80% focused on predicted regular season depth, however I also monitor training camp(s) closely and will factor 20% of who's starting during TC as well. Madden did a great job for the most part on new defensive schemes but I already found quite a few mistakes on OLB/DE placement. I will also be looking for proper kick return and punt return placement once the 1st pre-season games role around.

3.) Missing players being created. I already noticed a handful of missing players. While these players may not make it past final cuts, they're certainly established enough in the NFL for some time now not to be included in the pre-season roster. Not sure if it's a licensing issue or what, but pretty shocked by a few of the names, especially Sproles who never officially said he was retiring but was left out of the game at pre-launch.

4.) Free Agency. After the two priorities above are fixed, I will be going through free agency and cleaning up all the rift raft as necessary. I already found a handful of players in free agency that have retired (Arthur Moats is a quick example), so I will be going through and cleaning that all up as needed.

5.) Equipment. I will go back through @Helmet_Stalkers corrections and make them as needed on to the roster, but traditionally I make a large amount of equipment adjustments after the 1st week of pre-season once I have film and photos available via social-media.

6.) Ratings. Due to the change in Madden's rating system this year, I will likely avoid any crazy rating adjustments. I would like to get my hands on some gameplay and feel out franchise mode FIRST before I begin to go crazy with adjustments. The one and only factor I've noticed that concerns me right now is the low ratings provided to recently drafted rookies. Even projected starting rookies have low ratings and I'm concerned from previous years that they will be dropped during the loading process of franchise mode. So this part of the roster I will be keeping a close eye on. I'll update later on when I get to it.
So like I said, this initial roster update will be focused on pre-season only. Thanks again for the awesome support over the past 3-4 years!

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-20-2020 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Offseason Roster Info At End
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2019, 10:47 PM   #2
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Re: Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

Quote:
DISCLAIMER: This post is ONLY a summary of changes done to Madden 20's initial launch roster. There are several more changes not included in this post.

This will be the base roster moving forward for future updates. I still plan to add key additional UDFAs that EA chose to leave out. I will wait for the 1st week of pre-season to conclude before I add them. I'm all ears though for recommendations and requests.

I'll get to them as quickly as I can, but unlike previous years I have some new priorities in my life so I will not be on this roster in crazy fashion as I was in previous years. Thanks
Quote:
Roster Update: 08/01/19

* QB Joe Callahan signed to the Ravens
* RB Theo Reddick signed to the Broncos
* RB Alfred Morris signed to the Cowboys
* RB Rob Kelley signed to the Saints
* RB Devante Mays signed to the Jaguars
* WR Allen Hurns signed to the Dolphins
* WR Brandon Reilly signed to the Steelers (claimed off waivers)
* WR Roger Lewis signed to the Colts
* WR Malachi Dupre signed to the Chargers
* WR Tanner McEvoy signed to the Titans
* WR Jordan Lasley signed to the Raiders (claimed off waivers)
* TE Niles Paul signed to the 49ers
* TE Lance Kendricks signed to the Patriots
* TE Scott Orndoff signed to the Buccaneers
* TE Kyle Carter signed to the Bills
* TE Donnie Ernsberger signed to the Jaguars (claimed off waivers)
* C Ryan Kalil signed to the Jets
* OL Donald Penn signed to the Redskins
* OL Patrick Omameh signed to the Saints
* OL Corey Robinson signed to the Redskins
* OL Will Poehls signed to the Buccaneers (claimed off waivers)
* OL Ian Silberman signed to the Colts
* OL Tyler Catalina signed to the Vikings (claimed off waivers)
* OL Nico Siargusa signed to the Bills
* DE Andre Branch signed to the Cardinals
* DL Ethan Westbrooks signed to the Raiders
* DL Mike Daniels signed to the Lions
* DL Dee Liner signed to the Chargers
* DE/OLB Josh Martin signed to the Saints
* DE/OLB Jordan Williams signed to the Titans
* MLB Nic Grigsby signed to the Ravens
* MLB B.J. Bello signed to the Texans
* MLB Garrett Sickels signed to the Redskins
* CB Michael Hunter signed to the Chiefs
* CB Tony Lippett signed to the Bengals
* CB Orlando Scandrick signed to the Eagles
* FS Tre Boston signed to the Panthers

* QB J.T. Barrett released from the Saints
* RB Theo Riddick released from the Lions
* RB Chris Warren released from the Raiders
* FB Elijah Wellman released from the Redskins
* WR Cameron Meredith released from the Saints
* WR Jordan Lasley released from the Ravens
* WR Dylan Cantrell released from the Chargers
* TE Donnie Ernsberger released from the Buccaneers
* OL Jeremiah Sirles released from the Bills
* OL Casey Dunn released from the Redskins
* OL Tyler Catalina released from the Redskins
* OL Dorian Johnson released from the Panthers
* DE Robert Nkemdiche released from the Cardinals
* LB Chris Worley released from the Bengals
* LB Gimel President released from the Titans
* LB Brandon Chubb released from the Panthers
* CB Herb Waters released from the Steelers
* SS Chris Campbell released from the Saints
* P Justin Vogel released from the Broncos

Depth Chart Adjustments:

* The following players were placed on I.R. and removed from the depth charts: SS Orion Stewart [Bucs], WR Cameron Batson [Titans], RB Buck Allen [Saints], WR Corey Coleman [Giants]

* Several offensive lines were corrected in this update. Panthers, Dolphins, Lions and a few others received the biggest of the updates.

* Dolphins secondary was corrected. Bobby McCain is now the starting FS and Minkah Fitzpatrick is the nickel/dime corner and will see time as the #2 CB as well as sub package LB with Eric Rowe in direct competition.

* Jimmie Ward was moved to starting FS [49ers].

* WR/KR Greg Dortch has been moved to starting KR/PR since he's been making headlines there all offseason. [Jets] He appears set to make the team for his special teams contributions alone.

There were tons of little moves like that done to all teams. They're all based off of TC observations and expected placement during the offseason.

Misc. Roster Edits & Notes:

* The following players announced their retirement from the NFL and have been removed from the roster: OG Isaac Asiata [Bills], OL Clint Boling [Bengals], OL J.J. Dielman [Patriots], OL Brian Schwenke [Patriots], K Phil Dawson [Free Agent]

* The following veteran players are missing from Madden 20's First Initial Roster: C Ryan Kalil [Jets], SS Tyvis Powell [Texans], MLB Kevin Minter [Buccaneers], OG Hugh Thornton [Redskins], DL Mike Purcell [Broncos], DL Billy Winn [Broncos], DT L.T. Walton [Bills], DB Trae Elston [Eagles], WR Chris Lacy [Lions].

I created and overwrote C Ryan Kalil to the Jets since he's expected to take over as the starting center.

I also included Supplemental Draft SS Jalen Thompson [Cardinals] to this update as well

* Equipment Edits: This will be on-going through pre-season, however today I updated a large amount of helmets based off of @Helmet_Stalker's corrections. Players such as Antonio Brown, Deshone Kizer, Jaire Alexander, Trent Murphy, Paxton Lynch, Patrick Peterson, Adrian Peterson, Travis Kelce, Tank Carradine and many more all received updates.

* Jersey Number corrections: Madden did a decent job this year, however I found a few errors here and there. Off the top of my head I know a few players from the Bills including Maurice Alexander and John Brown received corrections. Jason Myers and Paxton Lynch also received corrections on the Seahawks roster. WRs Andre Roberts and Jermaine Kearse also were corrected. There were a couple others but I didn't write them all down. Sorry.
Undrafted Free Agents will be added, but I will likely wait until EA's 1st roster update on Friday to do so.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-01-2019 at 11:50 PM.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:47 AM   #3
MVP

Teleo's Arena

You’re roster is the very reason why I purchased Madden for the XBOX and not PS4 - Will be anticipating the release and bless you and your family and the adventure y’all are on 👍🏻
Old 07-31-2019, 12:52 PM   #4
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

I'm still targeting a release for late tonight. Also, if there is UDFAs that appear like they'll be making your team as it currently stands in Training Camp(s) let me know please. Not worried about practice squad hopefuls right now, just UDFAs likely to make final cuts.

Old 07-31-2019, 05:17 PM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
@Houston if you read this post - clear out some of your private messages. I couldn't respond back to you because it says your inbox is full.
Should be good to go now.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 08:17 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I'm still targeting a release for late tonight. Also, if there is UDFAs that appear like they'll be making your team as it currently stands in Training Camp(s) let me know please. Not worried about practice squad hopefuls right now, just UDFAs likely to make final cuts.
waiting to start my franchise with accurate roster cowboys have 3 players that need to be added guyton de"von Johnson and Larry Allen jr. when can we expect your roster

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-31-2019, 09:17 PM   #7
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcowboys1973
waiting to start my franchise with accurate roster cowboys have 3 players that need to be added guyton de"von Johnson and Larry Allen jr. when can we expect your roster
Trust me I'm ready to start my franchise mode too so I want to get this roster done just as bad. I'm behind though and trying to cram a million things in tonight before the release. I dont want to release a project that is only 60% complete though. @Houston and myself have found several key players missing and EA already plans to release an updated version soon with all the players added. It makes me want to wait for that release instead but I'm online working on the roster as we speak

Old 07-31-2019, 10:28 PM   #8
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Definitely APPRECIATE all you guys are doing - My advice - wait till the update - I ALWAYS kick myself in the tail for not having waited - either way - will be using this roster once it drops 👍🏻

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »