Home

2020 draft class and beyond

This is a discussion on 2020 draft class and beyond within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2019, 11:55 PM   #1
Rookie

Spitfirex007's Arena

OVR: 1
2020 draft class and beyond

If anyone is interested I'm working on the 2020 draft class. I have QB's and RB's done. I'm doing names, school, height, weight, age (if I find it in a quick search) and gear. Not going to mess with ratings much. Outside small tweeks. Taking the players from Walterfootball.com and going in order. Using some other sources like 24/7, sports.ref.com etc. And of course google to see what gear they wear.

So far I have 25 QB's and 34 RB's done. Will work on WR's Tues at some point. Hopefully have everything done by next Sunday night. I work full time and still want to play the game a little, so it will take a little time.

I did two years worth of draft classes last year, but hardly got downloads. (guess since I didn't have a platform to promote it) I may do a few more years for Madden 20 if there is any interest. I typically play a season or 2 and move onto a new team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2019, 12:09 AM   #2
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2020 draft class and beyond

What Platform(PC,XBOX,PS4)? What's Your Madden Gamer ID?
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady
Old 07-29-2019, 01:23 AM   #3
Rookie

Spitfirex007's Arena

My bad.

Xbox one My GT is Spitfirex007
Old 07-29-2019, 07:27 AM   #4
Rookie

Tbjohnson2's Arena

Awesome...I’m forward to using them!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-29-2019, 12:43 PM   #5
Pro

Hey so if you're up for it I've been looking for someone to collab with to make classes up to 5 years or so I have scouting reports on all offensive skill position players up until 2023 and height weight and athletic testing numbers for almost every player in this year's class including O line and Defense, I made 3 classes last year and it was tedious work doing it alone.

I'm pretty meticulous on how things are done don't like 80 ovr rookie QB's etc I plan to keep the rookie ratings similar to this years rookie class maybe thinking the highest Rookie QB rating would be around 77 or 76 (Trevor Lawrence) let me know what you think not trying to take over your work or anything just figured we want the same thing and be good to help eachother out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 02:03 AM   #6
Just started!

Yo so I looked up your GT, and it pops up but there is no files uploaded much less a draft class. So hard to find a solid draft class for Madden 20 yet . But reading the way your doing it with every one from walterfootball is legit! Hope to hear back. Thanks dude
Old 07-31-2019, 03:57 AM   #7
Rookie

Spitfirex007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jklove760
Yo so I looked up your GT, and it pops up but there is no files uploaded much less a draft class. So hard to find a solid draft class for Madden 20 yet . But reading the way your doing it with every one from walterfootball is legit! Hope to hear back. Thanks dude

It's a slow progress. EA is dumb and can't do **** right. I went through and scouted all the WR's just to see how the draft board was looking. And probably about 60% of them were listed as a player no skilled enough to be drafted. So I has to go back and bump everyone's ratings. I have QB's, RBs, WR, FBs and TE's done. Going to try and do the O Line tomorrow.
Old 07-31-2019, 04:29 PM   #8
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

Does anyone have any idea on what if anything will push a drafted towards a certain skill? Like if you give him a certain combo of agility and juke will he be more likely to get Juke Box? Or is it completely random?

I'm asking because I'd love to include some historical players like say Barry Sanders and Christian Okoye. But would hate for Okoye to get Juke Box and Sanders to get like the stiff arm ability

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »