Home

1995Nfl roster madden 20.

This is a discussion on 1995Nfl roster madden 20. within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2019, 01:14 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1995Nfl roster madden 20.

You should Promote your Madden 19 Rosters here. I think you have '77 '95 & '06 - can't recall for certain BUT I did download all of them.

Many of us Classic Enthusiast have decided to stick with Madden 19 for awhile since there are a really good # of Classic Rosters on M19 already. At least sticking with M19 until EA Sports improves things like allowing Rosters to transfer between versions of the game and or the ability to Export/Import individual Players and/or Teams within the same version.

Thanks Again --- Really Good Work !
Don
Old 08-22-2019, 04:33 AM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave_8177
Thanks. I'm glad your enjoying the roster. My rosters were uploded late in the year and I found out about this site and started posting about them. Noticed a lot of people were missing out on how much fun l was having with my rosters. But a lot of them have moved on to madden 20 so not everyone will get to enjoy them. I have always enjoyed editing madden roster of different seasons scene back on ps2 when madden had classic teams to edit. And then I started on the ps3 with full classic seasons. My first creation was a 1977 season and I just kept going. I didn't purchase a madden game till 17 or 18 and started back up again. So now im redoing 1995 on madden 20. And see what kind of feed back I get from them. And see what happens after that one is done. Don't get much feed back on them but I'm glad to hear your enjoying the roster.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Operation Sports mobile app
So far I'm enjoying playing exhibition games with the teams you've finished. My question is, what are you doing about player traits? Do you mess with those at all? If you override a pocket passer with a scrambler, are you also changing that trait? For example, let's say you were going to use Matt Ryan to be Randall Cunningham. (I know you made Matt Ryan into Dan Marino, so I'm just being hypothetical). Would you change the traits to reflect the different style? If you make Jerome Bettis out of a shifty running back, would you change "fights for extra yards"?

In a similar light, are you changing throwing styles or keeping them as is? Whoever becomes Drew Brees (on your 1995 roster) will have his overhead, elongated motion that was put into the game this year. Will you change that? Or are you only doing ratings, pads, height, weight, etc.?
Old 08-22-2019, 11:17 AM   #35
Pro

Soundwave_8177's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanrocks83
So far I'm enjoying playing exhibition games with the teams you've finished. My question is, what are you doing about player traits? Do you mess with those at all? If you override a pocket passer with a scrambler, are you also changing that trait? For example, let's say you were going to use Matt Ryan to be Randall Cunningham. (I know you made Matt Ryan into Dan Marino, so I'm just being hypothetical). Would you change the traits to reflect the different style? If you make Jerome Bettis out of a shifty running back, would you change "fights for extra yards"?

In a similar light, are you changing throwing styles or keeping them as is? Whoever becomes Drew Brees (on your 1995 roster) will have his overhead, elongated motion that was put into the game this year. Will you change that? Or are you only doing ratings, pads, height, weight, etc.?
Yes I do change the traits i have matt aka dan morino as a pocket passer in my 1995 and lowered his speed we know he was no runner, and also used in my 1977 as staubauch which i used as a scrambler and they should play different . Allso for the bruisers like alsott,heyward,warren,bettis i make them fight for extra yards trait and for the speed back i take them off.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2019, 11:24 AM   #36
Pro

Soundwave_8177's Arena

Quote:
Yes I do change the traits i have matt aka dan morino as a pocket passer in my 1995 and lowered his speed we know he was no runner, and also used in my 1977 as staubauch which i used as a scrambler and they should play different . Allso for the bruisers like alsott,heyward,warren,bettis i make them fight for extra yards trait and for the speed back i take them off.

As for the throwing styles i try to change to reflect the player as I can.

Old 08-22-2019, 07:35 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
As for the throwing styles i try to change to reflect the player as I can.

Yeah man, I really do love your attention to detail on equipment as well. It's so cool to see just the starting the lineups of guys looking like players from the mid 90s. I'm gonna do a franchise with this roster and draft up to the year 2000 or so, which was my peak time as a football fan and Madden gamer.

I will be creating drafts but I probably won't upload them to the Community because they will be very tailored to my liking: I will only create players I remember or liked plus college players of that era that never actually made it into the league. For example, when I get your roster I'm gonna add Charlie Ward as a free agent. The 1993 Heisman winner -- as we all know -- went to the NBA to play with the Knicks instead of the NFL. In my alternate universe, he will play football.

Other college stars like Tommie Frazier of Nebraska (who led them to the national title) will be draftable in the 1996 draft. (In real life, he went undrafted.) I may make him a WR or HB to keep it somewhat realistic. I will probably do 100 to 150 players per draft, but since each draft has 450 players, I'm not gonna fill each one. For the players I leave as generic, they will have ratings significantly lower than the real players to create a clear line between the two. To be fair to the computer, I will put all the "real" players at the top of the draft projection. I may keep one or two generic "busts" near the top just to spice things up. But I also plan to create real bust like Ryan Leaf: I'll make him with a normal development trait plus low ratings but projected top 2.

ANYWAY, this would not be possible without your base roster. I'm super excited about it. As I said, this is my fav era of football, and seeing it come to life like this is mind blowing.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:57 PM   #38
Pro

Soundwave_8177's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanrocks83
Yeah man, I really do love your attention to detail on equipment as well. It's so cool to see just the starting the lineups of guys looking like players from the mid 90s. I'm gonna do a franchise with this roster and draft up to the year 2000 or so, which was my peak time as a football fan and Madden gamer.

I will be creating drafts but I probably won't upload them to the Community because they will be very tailored to my liking: I will only create players I remember or liked plus college players of that era that never actually made it into the league. For example, when I get your roster I'm gonna add Charlie Ward as a free agent. The 1993 Heisman winner -- as we all know -- went to the NBA to play with the Knicks instead of the NFL. In my alternate universe, he will play football.

Other college stars like Tommie Frazier of Nebraska (who led them to the national title) will be draftable in the 1996 draft. (In real life, he went undrafted.) I may make him a WR or HB to keep it somewhat realistic. I will probably do 100 to 150 players per draft, but since each draft has 450 players, I'm not gonna fill each one. For the players I leave as generic, they will have ratings significantly lower than the real players to create a clear line between the two. To be fair to the computer, I will put all the "real" players at the top of the draft projection. I may keep one or two generic "busts" near the top just to spice things up. But I also plan to create real bust like Ryan Leaf: I'll make him with a normal development trait plus low ratings but projected top 2.

ANYWAY, this would not be possible without your base roster. I'm super excited about it. As I said, this is my fav era of football, and seeing it come to life like this is mind blowing.
Im very glad your enjoying it i hope to uploaded later today when i get home I have two more teams done just need to get equipment correct. I noticed yesterday the share my files was unavailable do you know if its up allready?

Old 08-23-2019, 12:16 AM   #39
Rookie

Any chance the Jets and Patriots could be sooner on the list, round out the rest of the AFC east?
Old 08-23-2019, 10:26 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Im very glad your enjoying it i hope to uploaded later today when i get home I have two more teams done just need to get equipment correct. I noticed yesterday the share my files was unavailable do you know if its up allready?

I can't get the "Community Files" page to load at all. I just get the spinning red football at the bottom saying "loading."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »