Home

Watch "Madden 20 1995 Nfl rosters Bears vs Bengals cpu vs cpu Work in progress" on

This is a discussion on Watch "Madden 20 1995 Nfl rosters Bears vs Bengals cpu vs cpu Work in progress" on within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2019, 12:47 AM   #1
Pro

Soundwave_8177's Arena

OVR: 0
Watch "Madden 20 1995 Nfl rosters Bears vs Bengals cpu vs cpu Work in progress" on

https://youtu.be/HPkmKBLufAs

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2019, 01:51 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Watch "Madden 20 1995 Nfl rosters Bears vs Bengals cpu vs cpu Work in progress"

Epic! I’m all about classic rosters, this one is going to get a lot of play. I’m hoping you can use this roster in an online franchise because I have a group of friends and this specific year is the exact year we all started fantasy football for the first time (1995) and to this day I have the same group of 10 that we started with in 1995, long live Christa Drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-28-2019, 02:15 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Watch "Madden 20 1995 Nfl rosters Bears vs Bengals cpu vs cpu Work in progress"

Yearly Madden games understandable get the top 12 teams wrong. But you play the game to enjoy it and see where teams end up. When creating a certain year Roster file, I assume you rate the players according to how their teams finished in the standings? Hence why I prefer best classic team instead of a certain year. A SIM season of 1995 should get you the real outcome of how it played out, so I never get the excitement in playing with the crappy teams of these types of files. But having said that, to each their own and I know what a pain it is to make these rosters.
Old 08-28-2019, 05:44 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotRosKO
Yearly Madden games understandable get the top 12 teams wrong. But you play the game to enjoy it and see where teams end up. When creating a certain year Roster file, I assume you rate the players according to how their teams finished in the standings? Hence why I prefer best classic team instead of a certain year. A SIM season of 1995 should get you the real outcome of how it played out, so I never get the excitement in playing with the crappy teams of these types of files. But having said that, to each their own and I know what a pain it is to make these rosters.
That's hardly ever true. First of all, Madden sim engine doesn't simply let the best teams win. Sometimes a team with a 99 overall D and 90 offense will inexplicably go 4-12. If you play the games yourself then you can try and get another team to overcome the "true" Super Bowl champion. I think the purpose is more so to play with familiar teams from a bygone era that aren't glorified all-star teams. To me, a team that's an 80 overall much more fun to play with than a team that's 95 overall because you must account for significant weaknesses.

I guarantee: load this roster and simulate season one 10 times and the Cowboys will not win the Super Bowl more than 4 times. Sometimes they won't even make the playoffs.This is ESPECIALLY true if you play with injuries.
Old 08-28-2019, 10:28 AM   #5
Pro

Soundwave_8177's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanrocks83
That's hardly ever true. First of all, Madden sim engine doesn't simply let the best teams win. Sometimes a team with a 99 overall D and 90 offense will inexplicably go 4-12. If you play the games yourself then you can try and get another team to overcome the "true" Super Bowl champion. I think the purpose is more so to play with familiar teams from a bygone era that aren't glorified all-star teams. To me, a team that's an 80 overall much more fun to play with than a team that's 95 overall because you must account for significant weaknesses.

I guarantee: load this roster and simulate season one 10 times and the Cowboys will not win the Super Bowl more than 4 times. Sometimes they won't even make the playoffs.This is ESPECIALLY true if you play with injuries.
hello hope your enjoying my rosters. As for my rosters you will not see 99 overalls all over the place the highest i will go is 95 and thats for the elite, for the guys that made the pro bowl that year mid to high 80's for rookie pro bowl 80. 2nd strings good players mid to low 80's and 70's and that depends if they are an ok player. 70's to 50 for 3rd and 4th and this depends on position of course you can change your ratings according to your liking. The rosters are great for play now as for franchise I'm not sure how they play.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2019, 03:57 PM   #6
Just started!

Great job and thanks for sharing the 95 roster . Can't wait to see the Saints roster
Old 08-28-2019, 04:02 PM   #7
Pro

Soundwave_8177's Arena

Thanks a lot. Yes the saint will be on my next four teams. Im finishing the bucs and that will complete the four teams for this update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »