Home

1977 nfl roster madden 19 ps4

This is a discussion on 1977 nfl roster madden 19 ps4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2019, 11:39 AM   #1
Pro

Soundwave_8177's Arena

OVR: 0
1977 nfl roster madden 19 ps4

Hi im new to the site I just wanted to let y'all know i uploded a 1977 nfl roster for madden 19. I also uploaded a 1995 nfl roster and a 2005 nfl roster with madden 06 ratings. I love making roster scene back on the ps2 days. It brings great nostalgia and a good feeling making this rosters. Everyone knows how much time and effort it take to make them. Equipment should be as accurate as madden lets me. Its for the Ps4 my id is SoundWave8177. Enjoy and let me know what you guys think of my roster. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2019, 01:33 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 1977 nfl roster madden 19 ps4

Got to do this on madden 20, it’s a far superior game to madden 19. I ditched madden 18 and went back to classic rosters on madden 18 because of ho bad it controlled last year. This year is like night and day compared to last season. Once you play madden 20 you will hate madden 19, which is hands down one of the worst maddens ever and I have been playing since madden 1 religiously.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-08-2019, 01:34 AM   #3
Rookie

Please do some classic rosters, iteachhistory78 is the best I’ve seen so far for madden rosters of specific seasons. He ones on madden 18 that were built were epic! Especially BESTTEAMS83through2000

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-08-2019, 10:37 AM   #4
Pro

Soundwave_8177's Arena

I just got my hands on a copy of madden 20. Yes I would agree that madden 19 is one of the worst. Madden 20 does play a lot smoother especially in the run game. Ive only played the game for a few hours. Just hoped there was a way to transfer over created rosters year after year.did you get a chance to download my rosters and try them out? As for my rosters when i make them i hate to see so many generic faces on a team so thats why i try to match the player likeness as close as i can. Or use a player model that has a face scan . Maybe its just me but that how i do my rosters everyone is different. As for this year i was trying to get a feed back as to which one the community liked. And see what year i can redo everyone is just on madden20 and my rosters were posted late.

Last edited by Soundwave_8177; 08-08-2019 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Add more
Old 08-08-2019, 03:00 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave_8177
I just got my hands on a copy of madden 20. Yes I would agree that madden 19 is one of the worst. Madden 20 does play a lot smoother especially in the run game. Ive only played the game for a few hours. Just hoped there was a way to transfer over created rosters year after year.did you get a chance to download my rosters and try them out? As for my rosters when i make them i hate to see so many generic faces on a team so thats why i try to match the player likeness as close as i can. Or use a player model that has a face scan . Maybe its just me but that how i do my rosters everyone is different. As for this year i was trying to get a feed back as to which one the community liked. And see what year i can redo everyone is just on madden20 and my rosters were posted late.
I used to not like the generic faces, but they have grown on me. I now make everyone have a generic face. It also makes editing a bit quicker; I spend a lot less time having to move players around to match faces and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2019, 06:08 PM   #6
Pro

Soundwave_8177's Arena

I agree it makes things go a lot faster only thing to look out for is year experience and left hand or right hand. I started today on a 1995 nfl roster . I usually go for face scans for starters only , and kr ,pr. The rest has pic with generic face that just how i do mine. I try to get experience as close as i can for each player. You can check my uploaded roster for madden19 to see how I do mine.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:48 PM   #7
Banned

Question:

Is player edit screen in Madden 20, the same visually as Madden 19 ? I loved Madden 18, as its player editing screen was incredibly nice. The player edit screen on Madden 19 is very distasteful, imo.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:37 PM   #8
Pro

Soundwave_8177's Arena

Yes madden 20 edit screen seems better just wish we could change hair and facial features like in the ps2 days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »