Home

Duke Williams - Bills

This is a discussion on Duke Williams - Bills within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2019, 09:03 AM   #1
Rookie

ICE_790120q's Arena

OVR: 0
Duke Williams - Bills

Hi Everyone,

Help me out, I have an ongoing 32 CFM going, with my preferred team being the Bills.

This week they elevated WR Duke Williams to the 53 man roster from the practice squad. So of course I don't have it on my current franchise, so I will take an existing FA WR and edit him. So here's the question, I don't think he should be a low rated 65-68 guy but I also not going to make him a solid WR, so to keep it fair, what you guys would give him as an overall.

In case you didn't watch the Bills game yesterday he actually started the game and had a stat line of 4 rec / 29yds / TD on 4 targets.

Suggestions for his overall rating?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2019, 09:52 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Duke Williams - Bills

74-75 is fair. With some upside.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:49 AM   #3
Rookie

ICE_790120q's Arena

I was thinking along those lines. That would make him the 4th ranked receiver in the team after Beasley, J Brown and Z Jones
Old 10-07-2019, 06:02 PM   #4
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Somewhere in the 60s would be most realistic probably but its entirely your choice , I gave him 83 speed ( from his 2016 40 times on nfl draft scout )
Old 10-07-2019, 08:23 PM   #5
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE_790120q
Suggestions for his overall rating?
It really depends on your rating system. If you're trying to stay in line, or at least in the ballpark, of Madden 20s current rating formulas and ratings matrix then a mid 60s to upper 60s is where he should be until he proves himself more. (I will have him as a 68 or 69 OVR on my official roster)

He posted a 40 in the 4.7 range at the combine but has also posted 40s in the 4.6 range on pro day evaluations.

After watching him on the field during NFL games and considering his pre-professional testing I believe a 85-86 speed would be accurate along with how Madden rates their players. Which makes him below average for 53-man WRs.

Just something to keep in mind.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2019, 09:16 PM   #6
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Zay Jones just got traded...low effort....Add High Motor for Duke as well as contested catches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2019, 08:37 AM   #7
Rookie

ICE_790120q's Arena

Thanks everyone. I was actually not expecting that much insight to my post.
Kudos to those who got the combine info.

As I said on my earlier post I was thinking 74-75 but guess my mind still thinking in terms of old ratings and this year the overalls are a bit down.

I knew he was going to take over / be in the mix for that 3rd WR spot though that is confirmed with the trade of Z Jones (had so much high hopes for him, too bad to it didn't pan out).

Since I run my 32 CFM parallel to the NFL season I'm about the play the Bills - Titans game so will be doing the adjustments to Duke Williams based on your input tonight. Then trade Z. Jones to the Raiders by end of week.

I will probably settle down on 69, my Bills are already very weak in ratings
Old 10-11-2019, 04:56 AM   #8
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Hes been added to the official roster with the latest update

OVR 63
SPD 84
ACC 87
AWR 53
CTH 80

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »