Home

Associated Fictional Draft Classes (Madden 20)

This is a discussion on Associated Fictional Draft Classes (Madden 20) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2019, 09:26 AM   #33
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes (Madden 20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Say Sapp do you know what's a good roster to use with these classes??
I forgot which one it is but in the many tests that I have done I found that the best results (and by that I mean seeing a good amount of rookies get at least a decent amount of playing time) come from the rosters that have lowered some of the overalls across the board. I found two rosters that I liked a lot. Ill let you know which they are when I get home.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-22-2019, 09:27 AM   #34
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOSlimP
Mane im lit these draft classes are out again. Only reason I played 19 was to get thru be roster Aceto used to run thru any defense !!

Are there going to special settings or sliders this year to get the most out of these draft classes ?

Ps thanks for all the work y’all boys do with these classes no cap y’all the goats
Thanks bro. I love hearing about the guys that weren't really as hyped or celebrated. Hopefully you'll find some more players you fall in love with!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-22-2019, 08:45 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 0

For what it’s worth, I have been scouting just the first two traits to avoid the reveal of the bust/gem..... hasn’t negatively affected anything in my opinion.

If anything I’m moving through the classes too quickly, I just can’t stop myself from enjoying the draft process w sapp’s scouting reports.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2019, 09:00 PM   #36
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

I know part of the draft experience is to be blind somewhat but I'm REALLY struggling with how I'm going to handle the classes now that the bug has been fixed. Cause I know Madden's classes do it too where they'll fool/surprise you with players when you fully scout them in the default classes.

I know it's my game and I can do what I want with it but I don't want to feel like I'm being....judged I guess for how I do things? (See why I don't like house rules too much ) Again I'm not the greatest when it comes to drafting anyway so I feel like just because a guy is supposed to be a projected high 1st round for instance, but I fully scout him to find he's really a middle 2nd round will that REALLY hamper my experience and how I draft? Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say or am I just overthinking because that's what I do

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 10-22-2019, 09:08 PM   #37
Rookie

Looking forward to using these classes; however, when I click the link to the "Year 1 Spreadsheet," Dropbox displays the following message: This file does not exist. Not having this issue with either of the scouting reports. Also not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this, just thought I would share!
Old 10-22-2019, 09:53 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distant Edge
Looking forward to using these classes; however, when I click the link to the "Year 1 Spreadsheet," Dropbox displays the following message: This file does not exist. Not having this issue with either of the scouting reports. Also not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this, just thought I would share!

You try the pdf?
Old 10-22-2019, 09:55 PM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I know part of the draft experience is to be blind somewhat but I'm REALLY struggling with how I'm going to handle the classes now that the bug has been fixed. Cause I know Madden's classes do it too where they'll fool/surprise you with players when you fully scout them in the default classes.

I know it's my game and I can do what I want with it but I don't want to feel like I'm being....judged I guess for how I do things? (See why I don't like house rules too much ) Again I'm not the greatest when it comes to drafting anyway so I feel like just because a guy is supposed to be a projected high 1st round for instance, but I fully scout him to find he's really a middle 2nd round will that REALLY hamper my experience and how I draft? Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say or am I just overthinking because that's what I do

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If you want to use the draft bust/gem go for it!

I think with Sapps detailed reports and the bust factor, which happens every year to almost every team, the best way to play is w/ it, but you play how you want.
Old 10-22-2019, 10:03 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
You try the pdf?
Do the PDFs contain the same info (Pre/Post Season Scouting Reports) as the spreadsheet? If so, then there's no problem because I'm able to access them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »