Home

Associated Fictional Draft Classes (Madden 20)

This is a discussion on Associated Fictional Draft Classes (Madden 20) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2020, 02:58 PM   #561
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes (Madden 20)

My friend and I found these draft classes a couple months back. We are now on draft class number 5. One thing we did to make it harder to draft was limit the number of full scouts we get. We each get 5 full scouts meaning we choose 5 players to scout all the way through to the projected round grade and then all other players we are limited to the first two attribute grades. This way we have to guess on a few guys each draft and some are busts and some are stars.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2020, 03:01 PM   #562
Rookie

We also have started writing some articles during the year to keep ourselves entertained. Here's an example:

DJ Parker is your 2023 MVP. Parker finished the year with 92 total TDs, which shattered Armen Martinez's previous record of 76. DJ showed that his Heisman trophy wasn't all he was capable of. He proved his doubters wrong and took the league by storm. Jamal Burgess had this to say about his QB, "DJ is the best damn QB I've ever been around. He knows exactly where to put the ball and has this ability to improvise when things breakdown around him. He's the leader of our offense and I want him to throw me balls for the rest of my career." Parker did it all for the number one offense in the NFL and is hungry for more, "This is just the beginning. I know I can do more. Next year I'm going for triple digits. Let's do it!"

The Golden Eagles on the other hand have no clue what to do at the QB position. Martinez still hasn't received a long term deal and Robinson didn't look ready for the big stage in the playoffs. Then there's Walker who was benched in favor of Robinson just prior to the playoffs. This team is a mess. They have pieces on defense to be a contender, but as we know, QB is kinda important in this league. Donald Littlejohn had this to say about his team, "You see what happened after they stopped giving me the ball? I'm sick of this man. There's a reason why the Huskies are the best in the AFC, they feed Burgess like a team that wants to win. I need the ball more." The Golden Eagles will have a long off season to develop a plan after being booted from the playoffs by the Texans.

WHAT A GAME IN TORONTO!!! After things turned for the worse following a Jamal Burgess fumble, the Huskies defense forced a quick 3 and out. DJ Parker had 55 yards to go with just over 90 seconds left. He hit Marquis Butler on two big first down throws and then went back to Burgess for another chunk play. After nearly throwing an interception on first and goal, Big Dick kept his faith in Parker's arm. Parker dropped back and hit Sapp on a quick out route for the game winner! Parker and his teammates went crazy after the play and I think the city of Toronto is still in shock. Parker was lit after the game, "We going to the ship bro. I'm so happy right now. I don't give a damn who we play. We winning this **** for Toronto. I love you guys!" The Huskies will play the Giants in Superbowl 58. I think the Huskies will bring home the Lombardi and leave Toronto on a high note.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:19 PM   #563
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

I know I haven't posted in a bit and I'm still in the first season, but I've been sick and haven't been able record. Here's Episode 16 of the Ravens franchise though guys!
https://youtu.be/xNwub2IEQLo

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 02-13-2020, 12:22 AM   #564
Just started!

Is this for PS4?
Old 02-13-2020, 09:28 AM   #565
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuvaLSU41
Is this for PS4?
I feel obligated to inform you that sadly, it is not.

BUT, I'm working with Sapp (the creator [co-creator?]) to see if it's realistic to replicate it for PS4. If you're interested in helping, DM me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2020, 04:58 AM   #566
Just started!

I seem to be having a problem downloading Draft Class 3. Does anybody else have the same problem? or what a solution would be?
Old 02-14-2020, 08:08 AM   #567
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loumac44
I seem to be having a problem downloading Draft Class 3. Does anybody else have the same problem? or what a solution would be?
Have done the clear cache trick?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2020, 11:36 AM   #568
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by willalt319
So reading back through, the consensus is about 10-15 hours per class.

I'm open to trying one, but would love if someone else was willing to jump in and help if it was something that we'd produce for the community.

I'm pretty ignorant to this process, but I'm not at all unfamiliar with pouring hours into creating teams, players, etc.

The work you guys have done here is amazing, it should be shared with as many people as possible.
Wanted to come back here to provide an update: I've actually begun copying over the 1st class to PS4. Finished the offense; hoping to have the rest completed within a week.

I'll probably start the 2nd class after that, but will eventually need help to complete them all. If anyone sees this and knows a PS4 user that has been previously looking for these, they're coming; and if you're willing to help, reach out!

I'll start a new thread when the first one's finalized.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »