Home

TFG Rosters + OSFX Draft Files

This is a discussion on TFG Rosters + OSFX Draft Files within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2019, 10:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
TFG Rosters + OSFX Draft Files

How is the latest TFG roster when used with the OSFX draft files in franchise? Would people recommend combining the two options?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2019, 11:29 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: TFG Rosters + OSFX Draft Files

Although I would have liked for them to be compatible, It likely would conflict with TFG rosters the draft classes were designed to mesh more with the standard EA roster mostly because of contracts TFG has starters rated very low for the current contract algorithm so you wont get accurate player contracts, not his fault it's the primitive ovr based system Madden uses to determine contracts.

Also the top flight QB's have to be rated higher 78, 77 to make sure they go 1 and 2 overall etc and some cases where teams don't have a QB at all they will over draft QB's in the 1st rd which is good this happens if you use the OSFX Roster file that will be updated on the 29th. It's not perfect but fringe QB's are fringe QB's in this roster and the teams that should draft in next few years all end up doing so and you dont have all those crazy overrated players like Seth Robert's being 77 ovr etc.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2019, 10:48 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: TFG Rosters + OSFX Draft Files

Thanks for the reply (sorry it took so long for me to respond). I plan on using the roster + draft files in a fantasy draft franchise, so existing contracts won't really apply. I liked that OSFX has multiple (updated) draft classes...TFG seems to only have two classes that haven't been updated recently.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »