Home

Just going started. What draft

This is a discussion on Just going started. What draft within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
The 49ers Showcase the Inadequacy of Madden's Man-Match Coverage
Undisputed Beta #3 - Improvements We'd Like to See
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled

Old 10-26-2019, 02:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Just going started. What draft

I just starting my madden offline soon after trade deadline (that's all I do).

I forgot what's the really good draft filr people use for the first few years for real college draft prospects?. Then I do fictional 5yrs out.

Last edited by peefyloo; 10-26-2019 at 10:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2019, 08:13 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Just going started. What draft

If you're playing on PS4, I'd strongly suggest my draft classes I've made for 2020-2024. You won't be disappointed!

PSN: B33ZYMEEZY
Old 11-07-2019, 10:16 AM   #3
Pro

jseward92's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by B33ZYMEEZY
If you're playing on PS4, I'd strongly suggest my draft classes I've made for 2020-2024. You won't be disappointed!

PSN: B33ZYMEEZY
I didn't see a thread you created any where. Do you have any place where you post specifically about your work and updates?
Old 11-08-2019, 12:54 PM   #4
Just started!

This problem has also been going on with me. My condition' is much worse than him. Please tell me how to do this drafting thing.
Old 11-08-2019, 09:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseward92
I didn't see a thread you created any where. Do you have any place where you post specifically about your work and updates?
No, I created them and didn't really have the intention of promoting them really anywhere. Just came across a couple of threads here asking for classes so I thought I'd respond.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2019, 10:58 AM   #6
Rookie

megacity1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by B33ZYMEEZY
No, I created them and didn't really have the intention of promoting them really anywhere. Just came across a couple of threads here asking for classes so I thought I'd respond.
Hey man, found your classes a bit back. Awesome work and thank you for stretching out 5 years worth of classes! Besides BigGargamel, and maybe Bengal, there are not many creators for the PS4.

Glad to have stumbled across them when I did, but if I could suggest to open a thread? You'll just have a more direct line to letting others know that they're out there! I know making these classes aren't easy lol

In any case, will you be updating throughout the year or keeping them "as is"? For example, I don't think Jacob Eason is declaring this year with Tua, Herbert, Burrow, and Fromm in the mix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »