Home

Madden 19 Rosters Deleted (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Rosters Deleted (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2019, 09:30 PM   #1
Rookie

Miketackett54's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 19 Rosters Deleted (Xbox One)

Perhaps it's sheer coincidence, but after the Xbox One update over the weekend, I turned Madden 19 on, and went to download a roster.

After downloading the roster, I went to my list of saves, to load the newly downloaded file.

As soon as I clicked on the "Rosters" tab, I immediately noticed that all of my roster files were gone. Approximately 7 rosters.

I'm not sure what could be causing this, as I am the only one who logs on, and have 350 GB of memory available on my console.

If I attempt to download any roster from the community files, I get a notice saying it has successfully been downloaded, yet nothing appears under my available rosters thus, only allowing me to play with the final roster update for Madden 19.

My Franchises, and sliders seem to be just fine, it's only the rosters that are affected.

I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, waited a day, and tried today, and am still having the same results. Has this happened to anybody else? Does anyone have any suggestions?1029192126_HDR.jpeg1029192127_HDR.jpeg

Sent from my VS995 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2019, 12:59 PM   #2
Rookie

Miketackett54's Arena

Re: Madden 19 Rosters Deleted (Xbox One)

I cross posted this on Reddit, as well, and have received an interesting response.

One user suggested that at the end of each game cycle, EA blocks you from using any rosters. Can anybody confirm if there is any validity to that?

Personally, I was able to go as far back as Madden 16, and had no issues playing with rosters that were saved.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...m_source=share

Old 10-30-2019, 04:58 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miketackett54
I cross posted this on Reddit, as well, and have received an interesting response.

One user suggested that at the end of each game cycle, EA blocks you from using any rosters. Can anybody confirm if there is any validity to that?

Personally, I was able to go as far back as Madden 16, and had no issues playing with rosters that were saved.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...m_source=share

Just posted on that reddit page. I skipped Madden for a a good 3-4 years and didn’t get back to playing until the end of Madden 18. When I got back to playing I bought 17, 16,15 and 25 for cheap and had no problem downloading rosters from the community on it.

So the guy who said that they have been doing that since 25 is wrong at least in regards to PS4. However, I can’t imagine them not putting that restriction on PlayStation players, but putting it on Xbox players. I’ve been meaning to download some classic rosters on 19 so I’ll give that a try later tonight and let you know how it goes.
Old 10-31-2019, 06:27 PM   #4
Rookie

Miketackett54's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grentthealien
Just posted on that reddit page. I skipped Madden for a a good 3-4 years and didn’t get back to playing until the end of Madden 18. When I got back to playing I bought 17, 16,15 and 25 for cheap and had no problem downloading rosters from the community on it.

So the guy who said that they have been doing that since 25 is wrong at least in regards to PS4. However, I can’t imagine them not putting that restriction on PlayStation players, but putting it on Xbox players. I’ve been meaning to download some classic rosters on 19 so I’ll give that a try later tonight and let you know how it goes.
Did you have any luck?

Old 11-03-2019, 11:37 AM   #5
Rookie

Miketackett54's Arena

Update from this morning:

I just tried to save the default roster, I got the notification data file had saved, and when I attempted to load my roster, it said I had no roster files.

Ugh..so tired of this.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2019, 12:01 PM   #6
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miketackett54
Update from this morning:

I just tried to save the default roster, I got the notification data file had saved, and when I attempted to load my roster, it said I had no roster files.

Ugh..so tired of this.
Xbox users are having this same exact problem with Madden 20.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...x/td-p/8070378

there's 9 pages worth of useless responses from EA representatives who claimed they were working on it - but it was obvious fabrication. People are still having the problem and no fix in sight.

EA dropped the ball big time this go around.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 11-03-2019, 12:26 PM   #7
Rookie

Miketackett54's Arena

Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.

Old 11-22-2019, 05:56 PM   #8
Rookie

Miketackett54's Arena

Bump

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »