Home

M20 1991 Roster PS4

This is a discussion on M20 1991 Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2020, 07:35 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: M20 1991 Roster PS4

I have attached a PDF for coaches schemes and playbooks for Franchise mode.
The sim results have been pretty solid in terms of run/pass ratio. Actually, the average is -2% in terms of passing. Which means 2% more running in the sim than in actual 1991.

I HIGHLY recommend turning off SuperStar XFactors. I also went through when I started franchise and removed all XFactors and made my own stars and superstars. My concern was really the superstars and making sure they were accurate to who I think they should be. I also adjusted some guys to Stars, but I also did not check every player so there could be some star development guys I do not know about.

Let me know if you have any questions. Also, let me know what you are seeing in games you play.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1991 M20 Coaches.pdf (366.1 KB, 105 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2020, 07:54 PM   #66
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
The sim results have been pretty solid in terms of run/pass ratio. Actually, the average is -2% in terms of passing. Which means 2% more running in the sim than in actual 1991.

I HIGHLY recommend turning off SuperStar XFactors. I also went through when I started franchise and removed all XFactors and made my own stars and superstars. My concern was really the superstars and making sure they were accurate to who I think they should be. I also adjusted some guys to Stars, but I also did not check every player so there could be some star development guys I do not know about.

Let me know if you have any questions. Also, let me know what you are seeing in games you play.

So stoked to use these. Your rosters always make the game so much better. Thanks for all the hard work!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-17-2020, 08:19 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So stoked to use these. Your rosters always make the game so much better. Thanks for all the hard work!!!
I appreciate it.

From my sim testing and limited actual game testing with these playbooks, things should work out pretty nicely.

While I have mostly gone to using classic rosters in Play Now with custom playbooks, I am stubborn and want to force franchise mode to work like I want it to. LOL I think if you play most or all of the games, the results will be pretty good.
Old 02-17-2020, 08:52 PM   #68
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Not really. You have to control all 32 teams and set each coaches schemes and playbooks for offense and defense.
If you want to change the uniform for the CPU team, use a 2nd controller and set the uniform and then move the controller back to the center BEFORE leaving the team select screen. The uniform will stick and whatever playbook you set up with the coach will be used.
That is very cool, I thought we all were in play now which I had been doing, but with your rosters and playbooks we have its definitely worth spending the time to set up.

Thx for the explanation and very hard work in these sets!
Old 02-20-2020, 11:38 AM   #69
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Jeez, that far off huh?! Come on ITP. We don't deserve you. Seriously.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 02-23-2020, 01:21 AM   #70
MVP

Would you Please upload a 1991B version since I've tried for a few days now to download the latest 1991 and it keeps giving me an error occured message --- likely because my system is messed up with the file name 1991 ..... wish they would fix that. THANKS !
Old 02-23-2020, 09:17 AM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
Would you Please upload a 1991B version since I've tried for a few days now to download the latest 1991 and it keeps giving me an error occured message --- likely because my system is messed up with the file name 1991 ..... wish they would fix that. THANKS !
I just posted the file for you, I hope it works.
File name 1991B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2020, 11:03 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
I just posted the file for you, I hope it works.
File name 1991B
Worked like a charm ........ Thanks

I think the problem is in "My Downloads" section I have 4 separate 1991 files of yours shown as having been downloaded and there is no way for me to delete any of those entries. I did delete the 1 1991 file I had listed in the Rosters section but even that did not allow me to download another one. It's obvious an EA Madden issue as prior to encountering that problem I never messed with any of those files.

Thanks Again for all your Superb Roster Sets !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »