Home

PS4 Free Agency Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 Free Agency Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2020, 10:31 AM   #25
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 Free Agency Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Whatever I did in the last day didn't go over too well lol.

Went from just 1 dislike to 4 and lost a like.

Put in the description to let me know of any errors or mistakes. Maybe it was having AB as a punter. Put him back in the FA pool as a WR.
It's impossible to please 100% of the Madden users. A majority of dislikes come from either middle school kids who are just little pricks or other roster creators trying to get in on it also.

There's also a group of people who download the roster - but because it doesn't show up in their Load/Delete folder (a known problem with EA) they just go and dislike the roster .... just because.

I had a guy PM me wondering why I had Tom Brady on the Bucs this morning?????? Like dude... come on lol.

Or people telling me my "roster sucks" but never give a reason for it when I ask why and what I can do to make it better for them. Dont lose sleep over it - it's all so stupid in the end.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-22-2020 at 11:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2020, 12:25 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
It's impossible to please 100% of the Madden users. A majority of dislikes come from either middle school kids who are just little pricks or other roster creators trying to get in on it also.

There's also a group of people who download the roster - but because it doesn't show up in their Load/Delete folder (a known problem with EA) they just go and dislike the roster .... just because.

I had a guy PM me wondering why I had Tom Brady on the Bucs this morning?????? Like dude... come on lol.

Or people telling me my "roster sucks" but never give a reason for it when I ask why and what I can do to make it better for them. Dont lose sleep over it - it's all so stupid in the end.

Yeah man, it's crazy. I'll edit the description in the main roster to include the download issues. I figured that was a lot of it...cause I didn't do anything different.

I normally average about 10 likes for every 1 dislike so yesterday took me by surprise.

I remember getting one of those "Your roster sucks" messages once a couple years ago. You just shake your head.

Long as I still get guys telling me thanks and saying good things (mostly on Twitter) it's worth uploading & sharing to me.

That's why I'm so happy MFMatix is doing a draft roster this year. I know how much work keeping up with these is and making the prospects is even much harder. I will just "fix his" this year after the draft. (But, I won't lie...that itch to create the prospects still gets to me at times lol).
Old 03-22-2020, 12:57 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Yeah man, it's crazy. I'll edit the description in the main roster to include the download issues. I figured that was a lot of it...cause I didn't do anything different.

I normally average about 10 likes for every 1 dislike so yesterday took me by surprise.

I remember getting one of those "Your roster sucks" messages once a couple years ago. You just shake your head.

Long as I still get guys telling me thanks and saying good things (mostly on Twitter) it's worth uploading & sharing to me.

That's why I'm so happy MFMatix is doing a draft roster this year. I know how much work keeping up with these is and making the prospects is even much harder. I will just "fix his" this year after the draft. (But, I won't lie...that itch to create the prospects still gets to me at times lol).
There are plenty of guys like me who enjoy the hell out of the things that you and others put countless hours into but we never say thanks for it (I have been downloading and using yours and other rosters/files for years and this is my first thanks). I do not have time to make my own files, so thank you so much for your time. I hope you never stop!
Old 03-22-2020, 01:41 PM   #28
MVP

Update available with this morning's moves.

As always, let me know of any adjustments you feel your team may need.

Thanks.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:03 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXVinny
There are plenty of guys like me who enjoy the hell out of the things that you and others put countless hours into but we never say thanks for it (I have been downloading and using yours and other rosters/files for years and this is my first thanks). I do not have time to make my own files, so thank you so much for your time. I hope you never stop!
Thanks, man. I appreciate that. Glad you're enjoying it.

Hope I didn't come across as whining lol. Just caught me off guard a little and was trying to figure it out.

Don't wanna' come across as needing attention or anything, either. I know there was a situation with a guy last year who made a big deal out of the fact I didn't want to do prospects anymore (after years of doing them) and was simply seeing if anyone else was up to it. For years, us roster makers would get hit with "Hey man, let me know if you need/want any help" or "I'm in if you need someone to help with the roster"... things like that.

So I simply was hoping there'd be someone coming up like I used to be... that wanted an accurate roster to use for making prospects. Man... he was "on me" about "trying to get out of doing the work", etc. I'm like... umm... yeah, I am lol. I've RETIRED from making prospects after many years.

He goes and makes a draft roster and wanted different things - 1st donations, then follows on his social media accounts - before he'd consider "releasing" the roster.

That pissed me off so I decided to make the prospects one last time for you guys lol.

Don't get me wrong... I'm all for guys giving their paypal info and giving guys the OPTION of donating for their time/work. But, to "REQUIRE" it just didn't sit well with me. Sure, it's a lot of work, but really... how much are you going to get donated? It's not life changing money or likely even enough to pay your electric bill.

Just never really wanted to do that. Just know how excited I get during free agency (and the draft) and always liked giving people the chance to play with updated rosters prior to the next year's game coming out.

Anyway, didn't mean to ramble. Happy Sunday and everyone be safe out there!
Old 03-22-2020, 02:35 PM   #30
Rookie

Godeep24's Arena

Keep doing your thing Htown. I look forward to your free agent updates every year. Keeps me going until next version is released. Always impressed with your detail especially with the Boys...Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 03-22-2020, 07:36 PM   #31
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

do u want me to give u a retire list
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2020, 08:04 PM   #32
MVP

Update with today's moves through 7pm, CST.

(nah, Jerwoods don't worry about that... I know it takes time to type all that up, man.... I just need to go through 'em and do it but I haven't taken the time lol)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »