Home

HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

This is a discussion on HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2020, 11:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

It’s working finally. The April 8 version looks great! When will the update drop?
Old 04-13-2020, 11:25 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCaponio
It’s working finally. The April 8 version looks great! When will the update drop?
Thanks, man.

I saw on Twitter someone said the same thing to X.... they could only download the 4/8 version.

If Aldon Smith on the Cowboys is 6'4"... then it's the "latest" update.

If he's 6'5", it's NOT the latest. The last CAP I used was for HB A.J. Dillon. If he's in the FA pool, you likely have the latest version. If the Rams have both kickers they signed today, that's the latest version.

They've been uploaded. Hopefully you're able to download them. A guy on Twitter told me he was able to download the latest version(s) on the 2nd attempt earlier tonight.

Good luck!
Old 04-14-2020, 01:02 AM   #19
MVP

OK, this may not be a big deal but I wanted to share this with you guys...

Some of you may remember a couple years ago when I stayed up from 12 noon on Saturday, the last day of the draft, until 11am Sunday creating prospects to have everyone included asap.

I uploaded Sunday and crashed lol.

I find out a few days later that Tom From Germany STOLE my roster. I was pissed.

Anyway, if you'll go back to the 1st page of this thread I was asked if I used EA's final roster as my base. I said I believe so, I used a file named 2020 by RyanBruh or something like that.... and changed his retirees ratings back to normal and made them punters before starting my edits and transactions.

Well, tonight while looking through teams for a few EA made rookies to use for prospects to try and get through the 4th round, I notice two guys... Nick Easley with Buffalo and Darion Clark with Chicago. (I can only assume there's more?)

Their faces weren't real. I then looked for them on EA's final roster. They're not there. So I assume that this guy RyanBruh created some futures guys.

Anyway, I edited my description to acknowledge him and also reached out to him via message on PS4.

Just like I credited Loschi-13's draft class in my description for the draft roster... I'd never "steal" someone's roster or prospects, without crediting them for at the very least their "base"... as I know exactly how that feels.

May not be a huge deal but wanted to throw that out there.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:23 AM   #20
MVP

On a positive note, I'm now extremely confident I'll have all draft picks through the 4th round.

I'll only have to "replace" 3 long snappers (with 1 year experienced guys who don't have a pic) and possibly Bears center Sam Mustipher, who's on a futures contract. That's it. (unless any of the EA rookies currently in the FA pool are signed by someone)

So we'll have all 146 draft picks through the 4th round almost guaranteed!

I'm going to have 146 prospects in the FA pool prior to the draft - should have 'em done hopefully by Thursday night. Whichever of them aren't drafted, I'll replace them with guys that are drafted in the first 4 rounds. I'm hoping all 112 of the CAP rookies ARE taken in the first 4 rounds. Doesn't always happen like that, however.

We'll see. NINE DAYS away!
Old 04-15-2020, 02:53 AM   #21
MVP

Added 8 more prospects tonight, bringing the total to 120.

I have 26 guys picked out to add as well as the guys to use in order to do it.

I'm not 100% confident I want to add 'em as I'll end up changing several of them I'm sure after the 4th round.

Also, if you're still having issues downloading but not finding the roster in your folder xAPATHYx13 tweeted a copy of a workaround. It can be seen here...

https://twitter.com/xAPATHYx13/statu...18205827735554

Hope you guys are enjoying it. I'm sure you're getting draft fever like I am!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #22
MVP

Any draft guys wanna give their opinion? You can only pick 4 from this group?

S Josh Metellus
S K'Von Wallace
S Geno Stone
CB AJ Green
CB Michael Ojemudia
CB Stanford Samuels
WR Quintez Cephus
WR Jauan Jennings
WR Joe Reed
HB Joshua Kelley

And 1 of these 2...

DE Trevis Gipson
T Jack Driscoll
Old 04-15-2020, 08:36 PM   #23
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

good luck with your draft rosters

i know u put a lot of work in them
Old 04-15-2020, 09:41 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Any draft guys wanna give their opinion? You can only pick 4 from this group?

S Josh Metellus
S K'Von Wallace
S Geno Stone
CB AJ Green
CB Michael Ojemudia
CB Stanford Samuels
WR Quintez Cephus
WR Jauan Jennings
WR Joe Reed
HB Joshua Kelley

And 1 of these 2...

DE Trevis Gipson
T Jack Driscoll
Disregard this question lol.

I'm gonna' try to find another 4 guys on teams I'm comfortable either using and/or replacing to make it an even 150 prospects (before the draft).

That'll likely be the limit as well. 146 picks through round 4 and all the Cowboys picks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »