Home

HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

This is a discussion on HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2020, 01:56 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

OK, just another quick update...

We WILL have every draft pick through the 4th round with the only guys being used currently on teams THAT WEREN'T REPLACED/re-made as follows... (I can always replace/re-make these guys with players that have 1 year experience and copy their ratings exactly as they are if they appear to have a decent shot of making the team).

Chi C Sam Mustipher
Chi G Dino Boyd
Mia CB Rashard Causey
Car K Elliott Fry

That's it! All four are on futures contracts as well.

I will use long snappers Zach Triner, Cole Mazza and Matt Orzech as well as Jacksonville center Tyler Gauthier. Those players have been replaced/re-made with players that have 1 year experience (all ratings have been copied exactly as they were in EA's final roster update).

Pretty pumped that is all I'll have to use to get through the 4th round!

There will be exactly 150 draft prospects in the free agent pool. Enough for the 146 picks through the 4th & a few more for the Cowboys who usually trade down and get an extra pick or two. Outside chance this could be done and uploaded tomorrow night but more likely for Friday or even Saturday I'd think. I'll let you guys know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2020, 06:46 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
OK, this may not be a big deal but I wanted to share this with you guys...

Some of you may remember a couple years ago when I stayed up from 12 noon on Saturday, the last day of the draft, until 11am Sunday creating prospects to have everyone included asap.

I uploaded Sunday and crashed lol.

I find out a few days later that Tom From Germany STOLE my roster. I was pissed.

Anyway, if you'll go back to the 1st page of this thread I was asked if I used EA's final roster as my base. I said I believe so, I used a file named 2020 by RyanBruh or something like that.... and changed his retirees ratings back to normal and made them punters before starting my edits and transactions.

Well, tonight while looking through teams for a few EA made rookies to use for prospects to try and get through the 4th round, I notice two guys... Nick Easley with Buffalo and Darion Clark with Chicago. (I can only assume there's more?)

Their faces weren't real. I then looked for them on EA's final roster. They're not there. So I assume that this guy RyanBruh created some futures guys.

Anyway, I edited my description to acknowledge him and also reached out to him via message on PS4.

Just like I credited Loschi-13's draft class in my description for the draft roster... I'd never "steal" someone's roster or prospects, without crediting them for at the very least their "base"... as I know exactly how that feels.

May not be a huge deal but wanted to throw that out there.
OK, this was still bothering me so... after quite a bit of research I found that the guy created 5 guys. I also found the players he used to create the player. They are as follows...

TE Andrew East used for Chi TE D. Clark
WR Evan Berry used for Buf WR N. Easley
CB Lashard Durr used for Buf CB C. Lewis
C Tejan Koroma used for Phi C K. Render
LOLB Nick DeLuca used for NE LOLB T. Hall

I will be using these guys to "replace" EA made rookies I use for this year's draft picks. I will restore these guys back to their originals in the free agency roster.

After changing all the retired guy's ratings back to their originals I thought I'd fixed the roster back to everything orginal. Finding that he'd created a few guys killed me.

I'd just thought I took a slight shortcut by grabbing a roster that someone had started releasing the free agents. I knew I could restore the lowered retiree ratings fairly easily. Had no idea he'd created a few guys.

Again, may not be a big deal, especially only being 5 guys, but I prefer to have it 100% unique/my roster. (unless I was working with someone on it)
Old 04-16-2020, 08:50 PM   #27
MVP

Ahhh... now I can relax and get back to creating these last 30 prospects!

Update available with transactions though 7:40pm, CST.

150 prospects soon!
Old 04-16-2020, 11:08 PM   #28
Rookie

Hey Htown Gurley has decided to get 21.
Old 04-17-2020, 03:16 AM   #29
MVP

Added 16 prospects in the latest update!

There's now 136 of the top prospects in the FA pool. I hope to add the remaining 14 no later than Saturday so there'll be 150 prior to the draft!

HTOWN5933DRAFT

Old 04-17-2020, 01:16 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 6

All of the created draft guys are normal development correct? Nobody in the draft class has superstar if I looked at roster correctly. Is there anyway to edit this?
Old 04-17-2020, 08:42 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsman
All of the created draft guys are normal development correct? Nobody in the draft class has superstar if I looked at roster correctly. Is there anyway to edit this?
This isn't a draft class. Whenever you're making guys for a "play now" roster the type of development isn't an option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2020, 04:26 AM   #32
MVP

Alright, guys... Uploaded the latest update... we now have 150 of the top draft prospects in the roster! Please let me know of any issues or requests. I will likely be tweaking ratings this week & WILL have all picks through the 4th round! "HTOWN5933DRAFT". 👊

Hope you guys enjoy it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »