Home

HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

This is a discussion on HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2020, 07:34 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

Update available with all but 7 players through the 3rd round.

I'll add the missing 7 as well as everyone taken through the 4th round later this evening.

Been up all night. Gotta' get some sleep before the draft starts again.

Let me know of any issues or requests, guys.

X.... I know you're exhausted too, but I asked you about Hunt. I had him at RG1 but they announced him as a tackle. Will he be RT1 you think? Thanks, man!

Enjoy, guys.
Old 04-25-2020, 01:20 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
X.... I know you're exhausted too, but I asked you about Hunt. I had him at RG1 but they announced him as a tackle. Will he be RT1 you think? Thanks, man!

Enjoy, guys.
We just drafted Solomon Kindley, who will likely move to RG, so Hunt will probably start at RT. Depth chart looks like:
LT: Jackson/Davenport
LG: Flowers/Calhoun
C: Karras/Dieter
RG: Kindley/Isidora
RT: Hunt/Davis
Old 04-25-2020, 03:45 PM   #51
Rookie

Will Donald Parham (Chargers TE, formerly of the XFL) be added to the roster at some point? Great roster by the way!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2020, 08:13 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchel55
Will Donald Parham (Chargers TE, formerly of the XFL) be added to the roster at some point? Great roster by the way!
Thanks, man.

I really don't know. After I get everyone from the 4th round added I will then look at the XFL players that may have a legitimate chance at making a roster.

I've been through this type of thing multiple times and they almost never actually make the teams or have any impact.

I know there are a few that are getting some hype though and if possible I'll try to add them. It's just more difficult this year than ever before.

I've only not had a full 7 rounds once... and that was last year, only going through the 6th. This year I only plan on getting through the 4th and maybe adding some special teams players where necessary (K, P, LS).

Thanks for asking and I'll see what I can do.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:15 PM   #53
MVP

Guys, I'm sorry but I got called in today and it's also my daughter's birthday.

I got to sleep at 7:10am this morning and will be working on very little sleep tonight.

I still am going to do all I can to get a roster released tonight with everyone through the 4th. Worst case scenario it'll be tomorrow. But, I'm gonna' try my best to get it done tonight.

As always, let me know of any issues you see or requests you have.

Thanks!
Old 04-25-2020, 08:19 PM   #54
MVP

Just wanted to add.... when I mention suggestions or requests that's not just on adding guys or ratings, but faces too.

As we know, EA's choices for faces are extremely limited.

I'm 100% open to suggestions on improved faces if anyone has them.
Old 04-26-2020, 02:24 AM   #55
MVP

The update is likely going to be tomorrow, guys. I still have about 6 hrs of work to do. Doubt I'll make it tonight. But it WILL be out by tomorrow evening if not EARLY this morning. Estimate there will be 168-170 rookies, including all thru 4th rd.

I'll definitely post whenever it gets uploaded. Sorry... been one of those days (or two lol).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2020, 05:53 AM   #56
MVP

Can't go any longer, guys. Uploaded an update with all but 22 picks through the 4th round. Do have an additional 18 picks on their teams. Will make the 22 plus drafted K's, P's & LS today for 170 total rookies. HTOWN5933DRAFT. Enjoy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »