Home

HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

This is a discussion on HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2020, 02:51 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 Draft/Free Agency Roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okc1980
I’m on madden 19 for the moment till I can get madden 20 but do you guys know if this is for madden 19 or 20 I just trying to find the new 2020 rooks loaded on a roster

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It's Madden 20.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2020, 02:56 PM   #66
Rookie

JazzCeltics's Arena

Hey HTown5933, I don't mind going into the rosters and making the Hidden Dev adjustments... I'll look at how Madden applied Hidden Devs as the beginning of the year and attempt to use that distribution to provide to this year's rookies. Do you want me to make a spreadsheet for you? What would be the best way for me to get the information for hidden devs to you?
Old 04-26-2020, 02:56 PM   #67
MVP

Hey guy, xApathyx13 posted this on Twitter... for those that still are getting download issues.

(I'm just now getting up lol....gonna eat then start on the missing 22 guys through the 4th round and the special teamers that were drafted. That'll make 170 total rookies)

For those that can't get the roster in the Load/Delete folder. DL the file and confirm its not in your Load folder. Quit out of Madden. Re-start Madden back up and then immediately go back to the Community Downloads and redownload the file. It should be there now.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:40 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any chance you’ll be creating Fromm? Even though a 5th rd guy would be good to have him in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Hey guy, xApathyx13 posted this on Twitter... for those that still are getting download issues.

(I'm just now getting up lol....gonna eat then start on the missing 22 guys through the 4th round and the special teamers that were drafted. That'll make 170 total rookies).
Old 04-26-2020, 03:48 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzCeltics
Hey HTown5933, I don't mind going into the rosters and making the Hidden Dev adjustments... I'll look at how Madden applied Hidden Devs as the beginning of the year and attempt to use that distribution to provide to this year's rookies. Do you want me to make a spreadsheet for you? What would be the best way for me to get the information for hidden devs to you?
For the "play now" roster there's nowhere to make or adjust Hidden Dev Adjustments.

Pretty sure that's only available when you create rookies in a draft class.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:51 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Any chance you’ll be creating Fromm? Even though a 5th rd guy would be good to have him in there.
Yes, Fromm is one of the guys I'd already created that I won't be "overwriting"/using to make someone else.

I didn't add above I'll also be finding someone to create the UDFA QB Seattle signed (Anthony Gordon) since they don't have a backup QB other than him (so I can release Geno). Seattle does this type of thing every year lol.

I'll look at the possibility of making all QB's drafted in rounds 5 through 7 as well. Not a guarantee at this point but something I know I'll look at/consider.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:51 PM   #71
Just started!

Fromm is on there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2020, 03:54 PM   #72
Just started!

Are you working on any equipment/number adjustments?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »